>alt-right literally WORSHIPS the "optics" of NRM
>NRM is a NATSOC organization
Explain this.

Attached: NRM rally.jpg (960x459, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wao1Kw_U7hI
youtu.be/VVYMHaRCnIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Matt, i am suprised you are out of jail already.

>nazi larpers
>neckbeard trump bootlickers
Both can get nuked tbqh

Attached: triumph.gif (432x241, 3.3M)

Whats the alt right?

>alt-right fucking HATES natsocs
Where did you read this? isn't altright more of an umbrella term?

>daily flood of hate threads
>explain this
ok
In 2016 police & sjw subversion groups noticed that Sup Forums was logical rather than emotional in its perception and analysis of reality. This was inconvenient to the establishment who were trying to paint Sup Forums as hate-filled radicals essentially the same as their muslim suicide bomber ideal.
So a decision was made to fund subversion of Sup Forums by posting 'hate' threads on a daily basis for years, until it became normal within the minds of Sup Forums users.

Attached: yet_another_hate_thread2.png (612x752, 51K)

Alt-Right leaders were so desperate for followers they let retards in

>alt-right doesn't hate Stormfa- I mean natsocs
you tried

Attached: stormfags REEEEE.png (1173x1080, 678K)

>everyone is best friends and anyone saying otherwise is a shill
Were you traumatized picking between mummy and daddy after the divorce?

Attached: 1518313158160.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

(((Alt right)))

Attached: 7A471A7B-B711-4C2C-9B38-63C6D5056FF2.jpg (1597x1204, 1.39M)

It was always destined to end in dumpster fires

Attached: enoch and wife TRS.jpg (1047x1137, 228K)

Alt right and antifa are purposely built on a contradictory foundation, because they are controlled op and easy to dismantle after they are no longer useful.

checked
and true

Attached: alt-iskilljpg.jpg (900x675, 135K)

I hope you get arrested and murdered in prison by a paki. At least you'll never be a "larper" huh?

The AltRight are stormfags now.
Stormfags are so afraid of looking racist they go "Jews are real racists" and won't even allow a swastika on their website.

Attached: 1520874589464.jpg (1024x799, 137K)

lol
worst c&d thread ever
get back to /r/eddit and at least get the basics

Jews are the real racists tho.

who quote

Built by whom?

Even if true its low energy weak talking point. Like you're walking back out of fear.
>"no I'm not racist I swear its the Jews that are!"
>"w-were the real civil rights.. Just for white people. "

Its been tried in WN1.0 and it has failed

>Its been tried in WN1.0
That was never part of WN 1.0, not ever. The opposite was true. Your brain was rotted on alt-cuck podcasts.

Attached: glr stop cucking.png (699x850, 153K)

The deep state, ie police state. The police state looks relatively innocent compared to the extremists and has a contrived mandate to clamp down on both sides. Hegelian Dialectic

AltRight podcasts say the opposite. They say the WN1.0 were larpers and natsoc when they were PRcucks. Rockwell would've been disappointed in them. J

>AltRight podcasts say the opposite.
Then I don't know where you got misinformed that they were cuckservatives saying that dumb shit, because you didn't read or listen to Rockwell, Hitler, or Pierce if you think WN 1.0 was saying cucky shit like "no I'm not racist". I know the Alt-right constantly lies about WN 1.0, so their followers stay bluepilled and never learn how cucked they are. The Alt-Right needs to listen to Rockwell speeches and read Mein Kampf, learn the truth:

youtu.be/Wao1Kw_U7hI
youtu.be/VVYMHaRCnIc

Attached: glr swastika argument.png (1189x4682, 1.61M)

We must adapt our white racial advocacy to local conditions. Just because something is effective is Sweden doesn't mean it is transferable to Burgerland.

Attached: 1520089307027.png (1615x787, 173K)

Dont focus on individual leaves, but zoom out and look at the overall forest. Free speech is being taken away, eventually for both sides, resisting arrest is an instant death penalty, surrendering privacy is for safety, guns are just too dangerous, etc.

at what point did you think that quoting hitler was going to gain you any tangible political influence aside from lonely white guys that have failed life and need someone to blame?

Basically the police state is forcing us to dig the hole that we will be buried in

Well current day WN are cucks.

American Nazis have been saying that since Rockwell, we already know that.

Nazis have always known they attract the outliers. They're the only ones that don't get rewarded by this sick antiwhite system so forming a revolutionary cadre with them is essential.

Rofl, did you read Hegel user?

Is free speech being taken away? Where? How? Source?