This is what Japan thinks horror is?

This is what Japan thinks horror is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDGw1MTEe9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a comedy

It's a masterpiece.

I kind of liked him for doing that. Pretty cool of him. Shame it most likely won't work out.

That said, when they all started making these ridiculous faces and the dialogue turned into "YOU LIKE MY HAIRCUT?" "IT'S THE BEST, MAN!", I couldn't help but laugh.

Also, Riona BEST GIRL. Would ohohohoho with.

Did you rike it?

"Another"?

Who faints from a punch to the gut

Body horror was invented by the west

>This is what Japan thinks horror is?
Nigga have you even heard of Junji Ito

To be fair, this is not worse than western horror, horror in general don't exist anymore, and i'm doubting it ever existed.

Does Ichi the Killer count as horror? I read that recently and it was breddy gud

western horror has been pure shit for years too. Nothing but clown memes and gay ass ghost stories. What happened to kino horror like The Exorcist.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDGw1MTEe9k

Natsuko > Riona

THIS IS THE END
THIS IS THE END

YOU'RE NOT ALONE IN THIS MY FRIEND

Not only was it intact, it was also left there for our prodigious protagonist to find

did he fuck her

The dad was thoughtful enough to bring a photo back as a memorial and write a letter, but couldn't be bothered to find a picture of his other daughter.

>It really is a horror to watch this show so they are on the right track.

There's a manga about that guy's game too. It's actually the best one of the 3. It focuses entirely on being edgy and doesn't bother pretending to be horror or having sex. Not saying it was good, it was still real stupid, but it was passable.
He named Natsuko after his dead cousin/girlfriend from his own game and in a moment of PTSD he ended up beating her up while she was a baby, if he saw her or heard her name again he'd probably just suicide without even hearing about the new game.

It's just not the same without random condoms

I'm getting Danganronpa flashbacks from this.
Except it's so bad it's good.

Lit best part of the entire series so far.

He has no real problem thinking about both Natsukos, I doubt hearing her name would make him flip.

Japan can't into horror anime but manga is a whole different story.

Is that the amount of distance that would break a finger? I'm double jointed so I can do that distance easily.

>pls have sex with my girlfriend
this is fucking hillarious

Check em

Exceptions =/= rules.