General benefits of dryfasting:
Weight loss
Loose skin gets eaten up
Scars vanish
Cancer stops growing
More thestosterone
10x HGH production
Decreased insulin and insulin resistance
Increased adrenalin (more intense workout)
Generation of new stem cells
Lower heart rate
Lower blood pressure
Cleaner blood
Easier to breath
Easier to concentrate
Easier to meditate
Easier to pray and feel God
Addictions lose power on you (biggest one for me honestly)
Easier to let go of bad thoughts
When you stop the fast you will be in a wonderful position because:
Less fat means less estrogen production. The excess thestosterone and HGH production will make easier to pack on muscle. More muscle means more thestosterone production and an higher basal metabolism. Mediation and prayers give you clarity of mind. So you end up with a better body, more confidence, more inner peace.
Don't call yourself redpilled if you have never dryfasted

SOURCE ON DRYFASTING
karger.com/Article/Abstract/357718
quora.com/What-are-proven-benefits-of-dry-fasting

SOURCES ON WATERFASTING AND CALORIC RECSTRICTION IN GENERAL
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27411588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22323820
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28202779
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26094889
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25614517
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1548337
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3127426
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2355952

DRYFASTING IS A SHORTCUT TO BECOME A UBERMENSCH (OR A CHAD)
Everyone getting ready for the day of the rope should be doing dryfast

WATCH THIS ALSO
youtube.com/watch?v=VUsRld1K8Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=bNX_GS7_F1E

Attached: fast.jpg (1000x664, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7orwMgTQ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=sV-ErFzyljc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VUsRld1K8Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: shortcut.jpg (400x243, 15K)

Uhhhh... Dude... Who are you quoting? This post just doesn't make sense because of this quote.

OP, can you please answer me? I'd love to discuss this topic, but I can't if I don't know who you're quoting.

i can personally attest to the power of fasting.
every sunday i dry fast for the whole day and i always urinate lots of sediment and mucous. your urine is not supposed to be clear!

the true power of fasting isn't weight loss (although that is the most visual change). there is a lot more happening under the surface.

the true power of fasting is cleaning the kidneys for better glomerular filtration and the bowels.

every cell eats and shits and so when your kidneys cannot filter out that body wide cell shit you become acidic and in pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7orwMgTQ5I

i'll say this about fasting though: NEVER EVER go from hard shit like steaks and potatoes STRAIGHT into dry fasting. do a few days on fruits and vegetables to get hydrated and cleaned so you can squeeze dry your kidneys for better filtration.

god bless bros, this is a good thread unlike most. john rose is the man.

Attached: Lymphatic Drainage pic.jpg (220x236, 12K)

What quote are you taliking about?

The quote in your first post. It just doesn't make sense.

go fuck yourself avi

that's quite rude

Snake Diet here

FUCK YEAH

lost 34 lbs in a month.

Ate only on Wednesdays and weekends.

i dryfast annually.
It resets my diet and makes me eat healthier. also makes your skin more natural and normal

Been doing OMAD for few days. I can say I already feel better. And it makes it easier to not masturbate.

prove it

not politics, take this shit somewhere else

Attached: 9710BC5D-0EA3-4AE3-9EEB-7752CC1B8770.jpg (600x450, 87K)

Okay starve yourself to death, faggot!

the burden of proof is on you

>stop eating my daily burgers
No fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=sV-ErFzyljc&feature=youtu.be

Soy is semitism.

Attached: Soybean Jew.png (600x600, 397K)

>cancer stops growing

stopped reading, shill your stupid shit on /x/ or something

>Don't drink or eat anything at all for 7 days to achieve beautiful skin!

Is this some kind of ruse like the tidepod challenge?

How can cancer grow unless it has nutrients?

Because it'll just use the same energy reserves as the rest of your body. And when your caloric deficit gets too low your body starts cannibalizing your muscle tissue for energy as well as fat because it's preparing to conserve more energy. Less muscle = less energy used.

None of this will stop cancer cells from growing precisely because the mutations that cause cancer happen in the parts of your DNA that act to regulate how often a cell divides.

Read the sources jew faggot

>getting people to actually save money is shilling
Kill yourself you fucking retard.

wtf dude you urinate mucus? no thanks ill pass

So you just avoid heavy proteins and starches Friday and Saturday?

Nice Bro-science

This. Has to be bait.

Bump

couldn't find food in the fridge this morning, looks like i'll just fast today, let's see what happens lol

Listen to Athlean X and don't try any diet you can't maintain indefinitively.

Athlean X is a bluepilled cuck

>Easier to pray and feel God
So by entering a delirious state of low blood sugar you talk to god. Good to know religion is just some drug experience for you.

results so far, brain is foggy and feel tired, this is lame, when do i get a bigger dick and stuff?

"Indefinitively"

Ni inglés sabes, rojo de mierda.

After 120 hours

"wtf dude you eliminate cellular waste properly"
you're truly a fucking retard. and yes, you're supposed to ALWAYS be urinating sediments and mucous.
no blood, milk, starch, no heavy shit. only fruits and some fruit-veggies like cucumber. you need hammer discipline into yourself, most people, and stop being fucking massive pussies with emotional connections to food.
not bro science. i linked a video, watch it you dumb nigger. "le bro science" isn't an argument against a system triple the volume of your blood that is in your body. hurr durrrr lymph is bro science durrrrrrrrrrrrrr. you are the reason the pharma jew is so rich. you're fucking dumb. how about you try and regiment some discipline into yourself for once?

eh, i'll do it for a day max, let's see if i even make it through today

No one says you have to maintain a diet. I'd say it's for most people just impossible. So then you have fasting, which gives quick results and you'll notice them. Once you accomplish one goal you change your priority, that's how you do anything, really.

No, he's credible enough imo.

intentionally triggering apoptosis can destroy cells that do not regenerate quickly, for example, neurons.
also intentionally producing poly unsaturated fats throughout the body is not without disadvantages.
please behave responsibly. DYOR

Fasting long periods only encourages your body to enter "starvation mode", where it begins to shut down nonvital functions and makes losing weight even harder as your metabolism slows down.

wha the fuck user? if i go for a day will i be fine? not trying to lose brain cells here

It's a good start, good luck

Of course you'll be fine over a day, but your blood sugar will be very low and you'll feel sluggish and tired as your body enters a state of emergency.

Don't do it for a complete day if you don't have NaCl and KCl at your disposal. Electrolites are always needed.

but will i meet god and get big muscles?

You need to eat big to get big. Eat lean protein and eat animal fats with plenty of vegetables thrown in.

>a state of emergency
That's just ketosis.

no it doesn't. you're fucking stupid. are you the one that went from 245 pounds to 138?
no, no you're not. so shut your pharmakike mouth and listen to me. YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCK.
>Fasting long periods
1) you never said water fasting, dry fasting, juice fasting, mono-fruit fasting, mono-juice-fruit fasting or anything. you literally cannot even debate fasting because you don't know the difference between what fasts are available and what they each do.
2) you are subscribing to this "starvation mode" ideology, that's great. good luck with that. what have you actually done and tried though that was PHYSICALLY CLEANED and HEALED glands and organs of your body? that's right nothing. you haven't done shit. you're just here touting retarded propaganda to keep goyim away from the truth. the ultimate truth. purification takes place when you abstain from all things, you dont need to BUY ANYTHING to fix yourself. that is the ultimate painful truth that the jew fears. now its a different story when it comes to using herbs or glandulars to repair the organs and glands themselves, but thats 1/4 the process. MOST people will find massive life lasting relief in fasting DONE PROPERLY and FASTS BROKEN PROPERLY.
keep up your kike mind games, nigger lover. you'll never know what it is like to wake knowing bodily peace and self-responsibility.

READ THE SOURCES. THERE ARE NO RISK. holy shit the jewpharma conditioning really is hard to break

>Eat lean protein
fallacy, the body needs amino acids.
>eat animal fats
fallacy, the lymph is ruined with this garbage.

Well, the post says it increases your HGH. I know my muscles will be starved today but it should have some benefits, no?

It's okay. I'm doing it for a day. If there is risk or not, I'll take it on the chin.

I did a ten day fast last April. The arthritis in my right knee went away and hasn't returned.

Read a fucking book you idiot. Acting all aggressive and spouting nonsense is NOT an argument. Eat your protein, eat your veggies, eat your saturated fats. Cut your carbs and sugar.
Ketosis is not a good thing user.

Can confirm. Dry fasting is an extremely powerful way to achieve your health and fitness goals. Generally this type of fasting is too hard for soyboys.

I'm happy for you. This is also great news for me as a future physiotherapist.

>using energy from stored fat is bad

Attached: 1515948860302.png (914x913, 28K)

Medical ketosis is bad and starvation ketosis only makes the body hold onto fat even more. Excercise and a calorie reduction in your meals burns fat without destroying yourself.

How can someone be so bluepilled.
so much cases. SAD!

>starvation ketosis only makes the body hold onto fat even more. Excercise and a calorie reduction in your meals burns fat without destroying yourself.

Attached: temp.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Not arguments. Read a fucking book. Stop eating garbage. Eat a balanced meal every day. Exercise.

>ketosis only makes the body hold onto fat even more
Ketosis is using energy from fat since glicogen's been depeted how the hell are you gonna hold onto it?
>calorie reduction in your meals burns fat
It breaks down muscle even more. Everyone who cuts like this loses a lot of muscle.
>falling for bulking and cutting months or whatever
end yourself.

Ketoacidosis and ketosis are different things, you retard.
>t. PA-C

I dont think anyone will take you seriously when you present your ideas like a fucking inbred

You don't know what Ketosis does to the body. You don't know that fat burns pretty well if you're ingesting food regularly and exerting yourself so your body doesn't atrophy your muscles. I don't cut nor do I bulk. I eat . Start arguing any time now please.
Long term ketosis puts strain on the body. Starvation is a really bad way to lose weight. Turn in your degree now please as you're either LARPing or retarded enough to believe in starvation diets, so you shouldn't be allowed to make medical judgements for people.

>tfw suffered from ketoacidosis from diabetes
lost everything

results: not noon yet, feel very hungry, stomach feels super long, tired, penis hasn't grown yet, haven't met god, will post with more results

Was dinner your last meal?

Just wait for fucks sake

Yeah, I ate around 8 PM last night, so it's been close to 16 hours

i am, i am

Unless you're on CRRT or dialysis right now it could be worse brah.

No shit it's bad you brainlet.

A short term 48 or 72 hour fast is perfectly fucking fine so long as you replace the critical electrolytes that maintain the sodium-potassium pump which makes your heart beat. You absolutely will not deplete any of your other lytes in that short timeframe unless you're in diabetes insipidus dumping liters of urine or you just don't drink water like a retard.

Short term ketosis is no worse for any end organ function. Ketones literally do nothing to your kidneys or liver while being excreted, they are pissed out. Please stop talking about "the body" and not the individual systems that make it run, you'll sound smarter.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VUsRld1K8Eo
watch this in the meanwhile

So then wait until 8 and have one big meal. Fasting for longer requires those salts I mentioned.

>how can cancer grow inside u if ur ded?

Attached: s7.jpg (273x252, 23K)

>Unless you're on CRRT or dialysis right now it could be worse brah.
i haven't had kidney failure yet but my father has had 3 transplants over the years and was on dialysis in between. Not due to overweight btw it's an immune deficiency steroid he is prescribed that wrecked his kidneys.

Stop trying to trick people into death through dehydration, faggot. You're as bad as a Jew.

I'm jewing fatlards into dieting and weight control, i'm saving you thousands of dollards

>breaks down cells for food and water
And how do we know it's not breaking down brain cells, which are irreplaceable?

Attached: 1511557185193.png (205x246, 5K)

I ate two doughnuts today.... fuck!

Read the sources mongoloid

So you don't recommend more than 24 hours?
I'll check it out!

Anyways, my energy levels are picking up and I feel a lot of mental clarity. I think I'll do some meditation and cleaning. Fasting is great! Might do this every couple of weeks or so.

What does Soy have to do with this? You do realize Asians have that as a staple food in their diet for 1000s of years?

mfw I'm literally allergic to soy and nothing else.

Attached: 7ddc5f547f500dd2d9bdabaab0e22e83.png (332x326, 165K)

Do you realize asians are weak faggots?
Btw i was talking about the modern soy use in the western world, who cares about chinks

TLDR; What's dryfasting? No eating AND no drinking? Doesn't seem particularly effective to me.

Attached: 1513548069356.jpg (898x954, 435K)

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1521827909783.jpg (500x638, 29K)

nice man, chad genes

I can understand fasting, but not dry fasting. you should always drink enough water, dehydrating yourself is nothing but unhealthy.

Yeah, I'm not dry fasting today. Definitely drinking lots of water. Probably will drink at least a gallon.

Funny I remember this "pick up artist" from the mid-2000s. He even had a bit on Dr. Phil about the 138 women he had tallied up he fucked. Thing is, his method was simply being good looking and approaching dozens of women every day. He also has a degree from Hardvard (in English lit). Some anons calculated his success rate as like 0.3%. Still, he was in NYC, so that makes everything harder I guess.