FUCKING C A N C E L L E D

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-cross-account-raw-chapter-23.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was shit.

Starting and ending with the disgustingly pathetic MC

How can you hope that people like a pathetic MC

Pathetic MC

The art was good though, hope the mangaka comes back with a better story or at least work along with a writer.

Yep I kept up with the raws and the art was top for a weekly series by some random rookie. The girls looked nice too throughout most of their outfits.

So what made it bad?

MC

Who won?

Childhood friend won?

Nah looks like she lost

I think he's only met the actress crossdressing? Did he reject childhood friend because of his crush on the actress he doesn't know he knows in person, or just because he doesn't like her that way?

Was this axed?

This was that social media manga right?
Why was it axed?

Japs have shit taste as usual.
I don't think it's been officially dropped yet, but it probably will. be soon.

Good, she was shit.

lhscans.com/read-cross-account-raw-chapter-23.html

Now that was absolute shit.

It really, really says something about the quality of the manga if I can't even get through the first chapter before dropping it.
I'm surprised it got a serialization in the first place, I guess the big old guys in management thought the premise of social media manga will be enough to sell it or something.

The MC ruined it, otherwise it was the same tier as We Never Learn

That was the announced premise but not really relevant to the series apart from the set-up, it was just a love triangle series about a loser who was hated and made fun of by everyone, including his hot childhood friend but through an anonymous online blog he meets a girl who falls in love with him but he doesn't know she's also the pop idol he's in love with and she can't tell him because she doesn't like being an idol...and then his childhood friend realizes maybe she is attracted to him, that's about it

It tanked right from the first chapter (which was the worst one) so it never stood a chance

How? It wasn't even a harem.

Why not make her win if its getting axed

It is still gonna have a chapter or two where the idol wins

Because from the get-go it was so obvious that the idol girl was going to win. The author made the childhood girl so goddamn annoying that there was no point in her actually even being in contention.

That's why it's so funny seeing him try to build up childhood friend in the last few chapters to spur the goodwill of the readers of trying to side with her. It failed so badly because of how he started it.

Should have just focused on idol then
I read a couple of chapters but it didnt click with me

Yeah, this was a huge dud from the get go. Guess after Nisekoi ended they wanted another hit romance series, this and Bokutachi was there attempt to capture that audience again. Whatever was available at that time for serialization they threw it in the magazine, being good wasn't their top priority.

The artist should pair with a writer for his next work. His art is nice and he needs to learn to write scenarios/storyline before going forward.

Guess shoodan is the next axe coming.

And faggot golf after that.

Has romance ever been good in Jump after I"s ended?

Performing just as well if not better than Kuroko which became one of the most successful manga of the past ten years so it's doubtful it will be axed

He just needs to be picked up by SQ

>I"s
>good

Lame golf is terrible.

It wasn't thay bad, I actually enjoyed it, but it probably wasn't hitting the right demographic in sj.