If Trump declared emergency dictatorial powers

and Republicans gave it to him. Would the 2nd amendment save Americans from tyranny as it was intended or ironically be used against anyone who opposed a dictator?

I've been told all my life that the 2nd amendment would protect me from a dictator and now I'm starting to question that.

Attached: shes-got-the-big-guns.jpg (641x686, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanview.com/is-there-a-significance-of-the-gold-fringe-on-the-american-flag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Admiralty Law.jpg (895x395, 124K)

The 2nd amendment allows you to protect yourself, you fucking retard. IF it is warranted to do so.

At least she has trigger deciple

>The 2nd amendment allows you to protect yourself, you fucking retard. IF it is warranted to do so.

Yeah but I thought it was supposed to protect us from an overreaching government too. Now all of a sudden Trump's in power, that idea goes out the window?

>.22lr shooting
uh, nice grouping, i guess

MILK

The States would need to call the militia into service. That would be civil war.

The only way this situation could happen is if civil war broke out, nuclear war broke out, or an alien invasion occurred. At that point, everyone would probably be too busy about him getting dictator rights at the time.

If the government goes tyrannical, in any country, only sympathetic individuals to the state would be allowed weapons.

Ironically Americans who have authoritarian tendencies on the right side of the spectrum value guns very deeply so any state power would go nowhere near banning them. Further, American leftists are deeply opposed to guns and don't own any so RWDS would be a natural happening and the state wouldn't even have to disarm the opposition force.

The leftists literally are setting themselves up for future failure here. It's quite hilarious.

they're going to take our guns. There will be one or two wakos, Sup Forums will shitpost and scream as it always does, and then it will be over.

>dictator
He would be hailed as Emperor and use his power to make the Earth great again.

That looks like a Glock stick. Looks like a 9mm AR.

But both the military and pro-gun citizens like him

>Would the 2nd amendment save Americans from tyranny as it was intended or ironically be used against anyone who opposed a dictator?
Both. You can look at it like a civil war. Both sides will have guns.

checking myself and fpbp because you're all assholes
The Patriot Act allows a sitting president to enact emergency powers at any time, Trump also gave more rights to the military to use those powers, ans since December the world is under the Admiralty Law which means all civil laws are moot.
Enjoy the ride

>The leftists literally are setting themselves up for future failure here. It's quite hilarious.

So you're saying the right has just exposed the 2nd amendment as a farce all along? I mean it was intended to stop an event, as described in the op, but you are laughing because it'll actually do the opposite.

>No such thing as emergency dictator powers in constitution
>Doing such a thing would render constitution and bill of rights null
Try to do something like that and congress, military and American people all reply
>Lolno

And before you say something like military is on Trump's side, soldiers all swear to defend the Constitution above following orders, soldiers who follow unlawful orders get fucked at trials

The AR looks 9mm but the holes look too small to me. Weird.

Why do you think Trump wants to take your guns away?

Attached: 3456467987053456456456345645645.jpg (2592x2168, 1.24M)

If Trump did it? Probably not, everyone who would normally rise up during something like that will be backing Trump, and antifa gangs will be slaughtered as soon as the public is given the green light to "defend the nation."
well much like Lincoln's suspension of certain rights during the Civil War I think that you could make the argument it's a temporary righting of the ship and probably won't be seriously resisted by Americans unless Trump starts doing something really stupid like confiscating property.

Trump hasn't acted like a dictator in anyway, nothing is out the window, it just doesn't apply

Only people who lose get fucked at trials.

The second amendment is the right that protects all of our other rights. If any of our rights should be violated by dictator trump, then the second amendment would be used to protect our rights.

The people who would be most negatively effected by this are the ones who hate the second amendment the most.

Pretty crappy grouping from that close though

No one would choose Trump over the Constitution, people love Trump because he supports the Constitution (Twitter bait doesn't count)

Its a 9mm colt magazine

Those holes are way too small for 9mm
Maybe she shot one then the other and left 9mm mag in?

>The second amendment is the right that protects all of our other rights. If any of our rights should be violated by dictator trump, then the second amendment would be used to protect our rights.

I somehow doubt that, considering his supporters threaten to use it to stop anyone who tried to overthrow his regime. So, if anything, the 2nd amendment is likely going to empower a dictator like Trump, rather than overthrow him as it was intended.

the second amendment would be used to assist him.

2nd amendment is now to stop leftists.

If you want "freedom" you're a fucking retard. Absolute liberty just takes and takes from the human condition. Look where we are now. Our cities are filled with rivers of shit and used needles, literally.

>muh kid diddling fags
>muh based monkey people
>muh say whatever I want

Look dude, all of the shit the founders wanted is done. The marxists have washed it away and what we learned is that freedom allows for the leftists to flourish, eating at the edges of what is (in practice) a very principled and moral society.

We can be free to live the way we want once we heavily restrict the people that want to infringe upon our way of living before they do it to us and choke us out of existence.

This is a spiritual, existential war and you're sitting there wringing your hands about the feelings of those that literally want to fucking kill you because those same people brainwashed you into thinking any forms of societal policing is literally evil (except when they do it to you).

>Regime
You mean fairly elected presidency?

2nd amendment gives you a chance to defend yourself or your government/revolution. It doesn't say you have to be successful.

those holes are about 9mm, unless its chambered in 380 which woudl be weird as shit, thats definitely not .22

nice digits, nigger. By the by, check out these numbers.

Attached: perfect number of views.png (1540x895, 882K)

>tyrannical government comes to power
>labels opposition as terrorists
>free reign to unleash military on you wil brainwashed public support or use fear tactics to gain approval
>GG no re

While***

It's an old school mag block conversion. They only take colt 9mm pattern magazines because glock mags require special cuts.

False

>The cognitive dissonance of nazi trump supporters
how do you EVEN cope?

>You mean fairly elected presidency?

For now yes, but I proposed a scenario where he seizes power and pointing out how much of a joke that the 2A would turn out to be. All these years repeating this lie it was to protect you from tyranny, only for it to be reversed and empower it instead.

>she even chick-leans when not shooting
>she chick leans when someone else is shooting photos

>baawwww why won't the Americans let me overthrow their government?
The second amendment is doing exactly what it's job is by making people like you hesitate.

You realize allowing a far right leader to tyrannically purge the Marxist, non-white, homosexual subverters would be in the founders vision right?

If the majority of the people is behind the 'dictator' then he's not a dictator.
If the majority of the people is NOT behind the 'dictator', then the 2A is going to be used exactly how it was intended to be.

As a Trump supporter I would stand against him.
Conservatives support the man because of his policies, not in spite of them.
You can't propose a situation where he acts as a totally different person but has the same supporters

>You realize allowing a far right leader to tyrannically purge the Marxist, non-white, homosexual subverters would be in the founders vision right?

I doubt the founders had in mind a purge of everyone who disagreed with the government's point of view. That's literally what a dictator does.

>As a Trump supporter I would stand against him.

See that's fair. If Trump doesn't do as I proposed, then fine. I doubt he will anyway or even would get away with it as easily as I said, but talk to a lot of his supporters and you feel like he could do anything and they would give him a pass.

>I doubt he will anyway or even would get away with it as easily as I said
They used to say something similar about torture and due process... Then 9/11 happened.

you should push for demilitarizing the police and cut down the number of boot licker who been programmed and would turn on their own.

The founders also didn't imagine that the Jews would run a multi-trillion, century long campaign to turn our country brown.

This isn't the will of the people. They imported new voters to take our country to new, terrible places.

This isn't about killing those who disagree with the state but those who would literally overtake the real Americans.

Depends on the dictator really.

The only ones throwing it out the window are retarded jew democrats.

Attached: merchant-finestein.png (281x432, 215K)

I think people underestimate the power of gorilla warfare. Would you win a conventional land war against the US government? No.
Would you be able to cripple their ability to function normally and invite invasion by their enemies? Absolutely. If USA was destabilized by internal insurgency China/Russia would be foolish not to occupy the land, they could even use peacekeeping as a pretext.
From a historical context I suggest you look at how the situation in Spain served as a constant pressure on Napoleon during his campaigns and how it no doubt contributed to his fall.

and thats basically what they did to the indians remember
sure whiteys on the edge can fuck the red ladies but otherwise mass slaughter is the only option

niggers are fucking horrible at war they dont have the loyalty and bravery to do it right

Leftists are by definition tyrannical, so disposing of them is by definition an exercise of freedom.

theamericanview.com/is-there-a-significance-of-the-gold-fringe-on-the-american-flag/

Is that a .22?

Looks like a carbine at-15... maybe 9mm?

I am thinking she is posing next to a target she did not shoot with the weapon in her hand, probably just a dumb selfie for social media. She may in fact have shot the gun or the target but she didn't shoot that target with that gun.

Her boobs are so big the camera guy had to stand back... holes look small