I just finished Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka. It was a pleasant surprise...

I just finished Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka. It was a pleasant surprise. I thought it would another generic harem/fantasy anime I would drop after the first two episodes and yet I watched it till the end and felt sad when it finished, wishing for more.

>I thought it would another generic harem/fantasy anime
It is.

there is Sword Oratoria, but it shows mostly what Aiz and her familia were doing (plus, they mismanaged the elf Lefiya).

it's a secret harem

Will watch it. Thanks.

I watched it while airing, episode eight was such an incredible experience, and then everything slowly started getting shittier and shittier.
I get that the director wanted to finish with a bang, but was it worth cramming a volume into one episode?

As someone who read the books, it's ducking terrible.
Lefiya isn't a turbo lesbian that's helpless half the time.
The floor boss fight takes 12 hours to complete.

I'm just saying, I hated the Sword Orotori anime.

>Called "Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?"
>Doesn't live up to the title until Volume 9
>It's a decision that can change everything everything about the world as the characters know it.

It's fucking great.

Danmachi was terrific! Hestia is my Wiafu.

SO was terrible. It's like they couldn't decide who the main character was. Was it Aiz or was it Lefiya!?

Whatever you do, just dont watch that spinoff

The only fun characters are Bell and Hestia and they dont appear in it

Well they do, just rarely though.

How was the spin-off season? I dont think I saw Sup Forums talk abuot it much, maybe I wasnt looking

It was so bad people didn't want to talk about it much. The art and story took a major drop from the original series.

Sword Oratoria the anime is fucking terrible, the reason being that fucking elf god is she annoying, if theyd toned her down or omitted her completely it would have been a much better show, better than Danmachi in fact, as it is can only hope for a s2/3 somewhere between the two

Rude

Read the manga for Sword Oratoria. Lot less dipshit elf focus and more focus on Aiz which is what we're there for

well it did...

>I thought it would be generic fantasy harem
But it is you retard.

>fantasy
sure
>harem
eh..
>generic
no

be honest user, it is isekai tier
the mc even has a cheat skill

he has 2 actually. but whatever.

Hestia is Bestia!

Coming from someone who loved the Danmachi anime, made Hestia his Wiafu, and went out and bought all the volumes of the light novel just to read them, S.O. was so fucking terrible I stopped watching about episode 9. Watching S.O was like watching a beloved relative die a slow and painful death before my eyes.

I still liked it - but I had to mentally change Lefiya's antics and read the light novel.

Still doesn't make it any good.

agreed

at least she made interesting faces

Weenie best girl

poor Bete

>It was so bad people didn't want to talk about it much
We had threads on airing days like anythign else.

Hestia is was the character that finally Unleased the oppai loli's in the anime world.
It took a while. But it is worth it.

Riveria is pretty

Reaction image goldmine.

I think it's the hair.

I love that she's wearing gloves.

She's not a loli, but okay.