THEY DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING KISS

Do the nips have some weird bluebells cuck fetish is the shit?
I'm gonna go start a fire

It's not a fucking love story, OP. Try growing up before watching this movie again.

Why do you want a shoehorned kiss? That's not what it's about.

The animators are all virgins, so they wouldn't know how to animate kissing.

>bluebells

She fucking confessed, and he saved her fucking life and not even an hug?
This is the thing making me mad

I don't need to see characters kiss because i never did and never will kiss someone

He likes Ueno though. Only helped her out of guilt.

>ueno
It's the other way around

There is more to life than romance, user.

I'm particularly complaining about a rampant trend in anime where there is an established relationship but it's NEVER FUCKING FULFILED because the creators probably get a rise out of metacucking their readers

Watch romance movies then.

But I like anime
Also
>2d

In the manga it later hinted that he marries Ueno. The movie itself wasn't about romance.

>he marries ueno
Fuck my life

They don't know how human relationships work either apparently,

>uenofag
take your lie and your shitty waifu and fuck off

>In the manga it later hinted that he marries Ueno.
proof please, so I'll never read that shit

> you have to kiss someone to love them

Fedora tipping aside, that's a very narrow perspective of love.

Agreed, although the niggas in this movie don't even love themselves so little chances of loving someone else.

wait, when? i read it a long time ago and i never saw this. good news because i like ueno

I just wanted SOMETHING, a hug, a smile but nothing

I fucking stopped watching anime because it's almost a never ending stream of predictable clones, after I watched musume I genuinely wanted to kill myself
but then beyond the boundary saved me, god bless

get the fuck out of here, you stinkin' normalfag queer-homosexuals. not everything SHOULD be about love in ANY form of media. if you want romance, WATCH/READ A SERIES THAT ACTUALLY HAS ROMANCE IN IT

>I just wanted SOMETHING, a hug, a smile but nothing
You got "I want you to help me live"
That's pretty fucking intimate.

Not as bad as clannad, where the two MCs get married and have a kid but you never even see a kiss

I dunno, I guess I'm just venting, it's all gotten so tiresome

I kinda get why the nips do this but I don't

Who cares, the movie itself was wasted potential.

The movie was good, but the ending pissed me off

Oh they made up for it

The ending was perfect.

>kissing the asshole that bullied you

you fucking cuck

The first half was nice but the second half was a mess.

I genuinely liked everything about the film except the very end, it felt lacking in a way

At least he redeemed himself since the beginning of the movie, what was cringy about the movie is that these masochist fucks insist in getting along with trash people like Kawai and Ueno, even at the end.

Ueno did nothing wrong.

/thread

Yeah maybe if you are retarded.

But is Chex canon?

he's lying, Manga ends with both Shoya and Shoko planning to learn to be hairdressers/stylists as they walk into a "coming of age" ceremony to celebrate their graduation together holding hands

>Expecting Cock-block animation to properly animate romance
You got what was coming OP

>42 replies
>ctr+f "cuck"
>3 results
Kill yourselves niggers.

She was a dickhead in middle school because she was too retarded to just ask deaf girl what was her problem and was retarded again because she failed to ask the MC out in between all that and took it out on deaf girl

>hey mc you suck
some time later
>hey mc you dont suck
fuck you ueno you bitch

>She was a dickhead in middle school
And her 18 self is just a retarded, and so are the MCs for giving a shit about her.

So we agree that she is worst girl?

Forgot about this so cute

yes, Ueno is trash, she can have "reasons" and explanations for why she acted like trash, but Uenofags need to realize that being shit "for a reason" doesn't mean you aren't shit

Indeed, but I don't like the MCs that much either for how little they learned in their journey, they will just keep getting harassed because their shit self-esteem and no dignity can't tell what is good or bad for them.

This, it was pure undiluted retardation on her part, she could have made the whole situation non existent if she just stopped being autistic and fucked off from deaf girl

why does OP wants a kiss when there is this filth around?

CHEX
A
N
O
N

>her moans

Love doesn't exist, so why are you so concerned about it?

I love you though.

L-lewd

Love exists as long as you don't couple with her.

We all love you user.
No homo

HOT

>tfw this is probably more heartwarming than anything in the series

MC: exploitable avoidant personality disorder, depressive
Nishimiya: depressive, deaf because her mother got sick when she was pregnant
Nagatsuka: dependent garbage "friend"
Kawai: narcissist garbage
Ueno: sociopath garbage

Spot on, MC and Nishi are self-loathing as well, no other explanation as to why they bear so much shit from those two bitches, their life would be a lot better if they just avoided the trash.

I want to hatefuck Ueno

>movie was year ago
>muh kiss

they were kids, all the kids are assholes

>Uzuru saw Shoya's dick
>Ueno kissed Shoya when he was "asleep"
>Shoko only got rough hand-holding two years in after her confession
Her suffering never stopped.

This is why series like Golden Time feels like a breath of fresh air

newfag

>tfw no linda senpai

fuck ghost banri though

A male MC and female MC can interact without it being a romance. Romance was not the point of this anime. People also had this problem with BokuMachi. Stop seeking wish-fulfillment in anime just because you can't get a real life girlfriend.

>Stop seeking wish-fulfillment in anime just because you can't get a real life girlfriend.
What the fuck, how did you even got that idea. I wanted Shoko and Shoya to get along because Shoko suffered enough, she fucking deserves way more than just handholding.

You can like someone without them liking you back and still be friends. Then you can move on and seek romance elsewhere. Not every person ends up marrying and walking off into the sunset with their teenage crush.

This was a movie about personal redemption, not romance.

Is this based on a scene from the movie?

go away burgerfag.

That was a movie about a girl falling in love with a boy, but unable to confess verbally it goes fucking nowhere. This is the only thing that pisses me off still, honestly I would be fine even if Shoya decided to pick Ueno for whatever reason, at least this would've cleared things.

Don't remember him shirtless neither in the movie nor the manga

>That was a movie about a girl falling in love with a boy
You completely missed the point of the movie, just stop posting already go to reddit if you want to blog about idiotic shit like this.

He takes his shirt off to put out a fire.

>This was a movie about personal redemption
And even that was badly done.

I meant his shota version

>165083038
Nice bait.

Just don't reply if you're gonna post this garbage

I think you missed the point of this infamous quote, it's ok though, I am just shitposting to keep the thread alive, but it doesn't change the fact that confession scene goes nowhere and instead of teasing, author should've resolved it at least a little bit later on.

Prove me wrong though, literally no redemption for the biggest assholes in the movie, Ueno and Kawai which were accomplice in the bullying of both MCs and acted like dindu.
Literally 0 grow as a character for both MCs as well because they are still too masochistic to tell dangerous people to fuck off. The movie had a lot of potential but it went to shit in the second half.

It sounds like you're too stupid to understand the scene, I suggest you stick to movies you're more intellectually capable of understanding.

I see you're an elite shitposter yourself But user, I never watched that movie in the first place, though I am pretty sure I understand this scene way better than you do.

>saved her life

Couldn't even throw him a deaf hand job

Lots of retards not liking the movie because they couldn't understand it in this thread.

>hurr durr u don't undertund
Not an argument.

Retard is so triggered now, thinking I will reply to him.

It's probably for the best that you don't watch it at your current level, at least wait until you complete high school.

Holding hands with a deaf person who uses sign language is basically kissing. You're "sealing their lips", after all.

I wish I was young again, still going to school, maybe I could've met a deaf girl, took care of her and when she tried to tell me something about the moon, I would told her that I love moon too, and then we could live together happily till the day we meet equivalent of Ueno or something, yeah, that would be nice.

>Koe no Katachi is a romance story

it's not a romance story you plebian. get on my level

This is why this shit will never be mainstream.

you're probably too retard to learn sign language anyways. Look at me, I'm doing it right now.

You're not the same user, nobody asked you.