Sup Forums is literally one lawsuit away from not existing any more. With the passing of FOSTA...

Sup Forums is literally one lawsuit away from not existing any more. With the passing of FOSTA, congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865/text , websites are now liable for their content and what stems from it. Craigslist shut down it's personals section and reddit shut down several subreddits. This means the next time a attack is coordinated here or somebody is doxxed Sup Forums is directly responsible. I give it a week before this and all the other chans are shut down completely.

Attached: LoL.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Hopefully, it just results in harder moderation on raid bullshit. Might make Sup Forums bearable for once.

I wonder if this law is Constitutional

They will never shut down Sup Forums because Sup Forums is controlled opposition. Mods are all leftists who delete any meaningful conversations while leaving shitposting and shills unmolested and everyone who posts here gets put on watchlists. Hiroshimoot is notorious for having previously sold user data to third parties before he took over Sup Forums. Whole point of Sup Forums is to keep you from IRL activism which is what kikes fear.
Ask yourself why does Sup Forums have a no raids policy? Shouldnt we be doing raids all the time as activism?

They can change the server location (and the company behind it) outside of the USA and the EU.

yeah, itd be just awful if we had a even a single effective propaganda arm to counter the bully tactics of media matters, think progress, cnn, the adl, the splc, etc.

eat a dick, bitch

Agreed. We are legion. Praise kek!

we're backed by the CIA. nothing to fear here.

let them exhaust themselves on Sup Forums. The only thing they succeeded in is sliding off some threads that are easily reposted

Good. I hope they nuke every single online outlet for dissenting opinion. Every oldfaggot should remember the plan very well. Without the internet to post our outrage the city streets become Sup Forums.

>sorry
sorry

Attached: truedope.jpg (2000x1500, 2.23M)

Gun restriction is unconstitutional, restriction on our 1st amendment is unconstitutional. Chimp care is definitely unconstitutional. What makes you think the government gives a shit when they already revamped n rewrote the constitution already?

What part of the bill would accomplish that faggot OP?

Did you even read it?

they will move the servers to another country

We have the right of assemble. Any jew user could sue

are the servers in the us? then maybe you're right.
but if the US pass a bill, it only effects the us.
the us does not own the internet.

Dude Sup Forums is largely a pro-government shill website at this point, it's never getting shut down

Twitter doxxes people and the people who dox conservatives don't get in any trouble, they don't even have to delete the tweet. Which means lawsuits need to take down twitter.

Trudeau in the background just being like

"Good. Good. This satisfies me."

>Shut down Sup Forums
Then where would the alphabet agencies and news companies that spawn camp here get their information? Besides, (((they))) don't want the likes of Sup Forums et al organizing offline.

Attached: rwds.jpg (537x457, 66K)

>taking proactive measures to avoid potential legal trouble means the law in question will stand up in court

Attached: Spongebob_wearing_a_space_suit.jpg (260x194, 8K)

As it is a Malaysian hat weaving enthousiasts imageboard I would assume it is subject to Malaysian law.

This, this place is a goldmine and ((they)) love their gold

eh we have no fucking karma
I can emigrate to any board/ darknet on moments notice