Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmPAjrI1tD8
youtube.com/watch?v=AhXtpGe8KKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I55-2lv5ApY
youtube.com/watch?v=IBjzNWqrMN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui21vvZfmpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can't stop the revolution

Attached: 1519865852577.png (800x800, 261K)

So...probably Poland, Hungary, some eastern Europe shitholes, maybe Greece too?
EU should be western Europe (minus UK) only.

I don't think we should force anybody into an ever closer union, but if France and Germany want closer cooperation, it is frankly not the business of other countries

I hope France will backstab you during your sleep and take all the leadership in Europe.

You already led the European Union though, you just couldn't handle it.

I don't believe France would ever do that

Attached: germany_trust_in_France_UK_Russia_USA.gif (705x303, 12K)

Do it right or don't do it at all.

Attached: image.jpg (499x499, 80K)

fuck off commies

>le EU would be better without Eastern Europe !1111
Bunch of idiots that don't know how economy works. Krauts would get assraped pretty bad if they didn't have Eastern Europe under their economy.

Unless Germany gets a free trade agreement with Poland

It wouldn't be as beneficial as having literal vassals.

So it'd be a win-win?

Yeah, we have clowns and retards rulling this shit heap now.

So poles

Fuck you, polish government, fuck you spineless ex-commi twats. Populist, dividing, power lusting swines. Give us your elite and barricade yourself with the pathetic, angry mob you are so eager to please.

Attached: 1510463779795.jpg (209x215, 23K)

>So...probably Poland, Hungary, some eastern Europe shitholes, maybe Greece too?
How would they even survive without gibes?

Elite Pole here, considering leaving this backwater shithole.
Any place you'd recommend?

>express

>spineless
>coming from a german
Really?
Another retard. That's less than 1-2% of Polish GDP, not ot mention all the low quality products from Germany that are sold here, while Western Europe enjoys much better quality.

I want to be in the core EU too. I paid higher taxes for debnts. Also, please save my house from the next fire season.

Why can't Slavs into sharing and caring?

What if France and Germany stops funding shitholes ?

Attached: french-pepe.jpg (528x424, 42K)

Catholic church and hate for all things left because forced communist rule instead of healthy social developments in XXc.

France would stop existing.

>Polish
>Human

Let me sell you my low quality product, all over your face. What you mean "coming from a german"? I was attacking the government not you, you twat. Your behavior is exactly like the mob I was talking about you screaming ape. Hush, into the cave where you belong.

Poland will lead us to glory!

Attached: 06207.jpg (276x182, 6K)

But there's more Catholics in Western Europe

Attached: wut10.jpg (499x500, 29K)

The influence of church over politics is uncomparable. For many Poles communism failed thanks to religion andJohn Paul the Pedophile.

And by failed I mean fell.
#brainfart

Hungarians and Poles don't seem to care much for official RCC positions. They seem the sort of people that believe Jesuit conspiracy theories.

Western countries will never see eastern as equals, not matter how much bullshit integration there is Germany, France or Italy will never see Poland, Czechs etc as equal but as puppets of the EU while they're the main players.
Main reason for eastern countries to be in EU was to open massive market for western copmanies to fill since after fall of communis there was literallly no copmetition here and now when we're stable and actually have somewhat decetn econmy westerners don't like that since we don't want to be their pets anymore.

Attached: 1521695003727.png (438x425, 235K)

Poland is WEAK

>the virgin giving in
>the chad revolt

noone here cares about christianity, orbán's party larps as a christian party but they're as christian as the italian mafia

>Czechs
>one of the most important parts of the HRE
>Eastern
They see us as eastern because we're a backwards shithole, look at our government.

>muh ebil PiS
go fuckyourself lefty

true, but it seems to me like PIS isn't interested in being German vassal

>PIS constantly shits on the western part of Europe and tries to get in bed with Trump
>Why won't hey see us as equals

not an argument

>muh ebil trump

R O K O S Z
O
K
O
S
Z

Edit this one and make it

Attached: 1520509842980.png (768x960, 730K)

>oh yes mister german, look at me! look how much im sucking your dick! am i equal now? please give me few thousands more of those immgrants i'll take all!
>im such a european after all!

Attached: 1518527870784.jpg (803x973, 221K)

>and now when we're stable and actually have somewhat decetn econmy westerners don't like that since we don't want to be their pets anymore.
I don't want you as a pet. All I want is that my government stops sending my tax money to a country that hates Germany

Attached: eu-net-contribution.png (936x632, 358K)

Thanks.

Attached: muh eu moniez.jpg (1008x345, 132K)

Thats a big nose

How does it feel being this retarded?

it has been established time and time again that we're giving more money into EU budget than reciving and it's germans that get more than they put

>from a economic perspective
Thanks to all the polish whores coming here.

so basically, Germany pays German companies to build up Polish infrastructure, and somehow that makes German a net recipient?

And Trump is so fucking nice to EU as a whole right and totally not trying to undermine it and Germany in anyway. Ally with the enemy of some guy and no wonders the guy is looking at you funny.
>not understanding basic politics
Nobody will sucks your dick for free. Nobody wants to respect people who don't respect them back.

no poland! NO!

Be glad. It's the only time you can see how actual human women look like.

>get proved wrong
>immediatly go into damage control
typical german when things don't go his way

Then let's scrap EU development fund. That will make everybody happy, right?

Not our fucking fault there are no competent poles to do the job. No one forces you to hire non-subhumans.

t. minority in their own capital
So competent. Truly the perfect example.

It literally means that your economy and products are shit and people rather buy german things.
Don't be a sore loser and blame your own shortcomings on Germany.

You think that people aren't growing tired of EU each year after germany says another stupid bullshit and threatens everybody in the process?

>EQUAL PARTNERSHIP!11 XDD

*builds Nordstream to fuck over Poland and Baltics*

*sells crap products to Eastern Europe, meanwhile Western Europe gets quality*

*fucks up Europe with negreos and arabs and demands we take our share, BCUZ SOLIDARITY*

Ahh fuck off, you hypocrites.

Attached: muh EU didnu nuffin good bois.png (713x549, 723K)

And yet you refuse again and again to scrap the euromonies your subhuman country get.
Your subhuman government is a russian psyop and the one who have concern over poland's national border sovereignty are the europeans. Polish subhumans do not care if their country is invaded by the russian that slaughtered their ancestors like the cattle they are.

You are perfectly fine to not accept refugees, but only if you left out that stupid POLSKA-nationalism. Makes you look like a complete tool in the eye of Westen Europeans.

topple merkel all you want
but NO TOUCHING L'EMPEREUR

Attached: 1518994467723.jpg (620x546, 236K)

Also, forgot:

>POLACKS SANCTION RUSSIA PLS XDDD Bark for us bark for us, Polack dog
*makes deals with Russia behind Polish back*

oh i do love that euro boogeyman
>if you don't agree with us you're russian puppet!
this is why peopel hate EU more and more and not just in Poland

>"I heard just today that eight countries of the north in Europe – these are not from the Visegrad grouping but the Danes, the Dutch, they now oppose the domination of the Franco-German dimension."
We've got Germany surrounded.

Finally.

Attached: greater_germany.jpg (844x947, 53K)

I am doing my part to scrap the EU funds that Germany sends to the east, by voting for AfD.
I hope they will be in government in 4 years and stop this madness of sending German tax money to Poland

that's rich coming from a faggot that has literll muslim and nigger minority
how are those trucks of peace coming Piere?

The middle part is for Somalia?

and i hope there will be government that will stop funding german immgrant programs
you want immgrants in your country? fin but finance them from your own money

>*builds Nordstream to fuck over Poland and Baltics*
>*sells crap products to Eastern Europe, meanwhile Western Europe gets quality*

That is done by private companies, not by German government

Oh shit. not again...

Don't worry, AfD wont let immigrants to Germany, let alone Poland.

Western countries don't see you as equals because of your own bullshit.
Example: making a big-ass statue of Jesus with EU monies in the middle of fucking nowhere, or the Polish deputy going full Sup Forumstard on muh womyn in the EU parliament. This kind of shit only happens in third-world african tier countries.

>muh pis
kill yourself, cathocuck

You've never had a fucking shot at being an independant country outside the EU. CHOOSE THE EU OR CHOOSE RUSSIA. Your politicians that tell you your pathetic weak country has a chance to stand up to Russia on their own LIE. You're fucking ukraine-tier pathetic.

OH SHI- ITS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=xmPAjrI1tD8
youtube.com/watch?v=AhXtpGe8KKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I55-2lv5ApY

>This kind of shit only happens in third-world african tier countries.
so like France? i mean judging by the amount of niggers you have i'd say you're african country

you are right. niggers in France behave like Polacks

>Frenchtard
>African-tier
Kek

The absolute fucking STATE of Spain. They have the cheek to run their mouths off on this site too.

*sits back in my comfy chair and eats popcorn*

This is some top drama lads

The difference is that this kind of people are an annoying minority in Western Europe, in Poland they are part of the of the government.

You are perfectly fine to point out the national egoism of Germany/France that is concealed by their pro-EU stance. But not if you are just as egostic too. Who fixed your roads and boosts your economy with subsidies? That's right, the EU.

>Who fixed your roads and boosts your economy with subsidies? That's right, the EU.
we were getting up on our own before 2004 EU was not some magical fairy that turned our homes from mud to brick.
You're giving yourself too much credit and turn EU into god where all that happend was EU in the right place at the right time
If we were supposed to join EU 2-3 years later than we did, i doubt we would've
EU managed to find good moment where Polish economy was finally getting up and managed to lie to people that it was thanks to EU.

Make the call. We will send in our black squads.

youtube.com/watch?v=IBjzNWqrMN4

wtf, i LOVE warfare now!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui21vvZfmpc

>we were getting up on our own before 2004 EU was not some magical fairy that turned our homes from mud to brick.
Sure you were, everything Poland has achieved today was achieved without any foreign help. For the same reason Polish craftsmen never came to Germany and the UK to send money home.

It is a mutually benefical cooperation for both sides. Just stop denying it.

Catholic Church is the force for Good desu

>they think they're ready to face our EUROPEAN army

Attached: 1521757011978.gif (580x588, 405K)

holy fuck this is probably the best example of god complex i've ever seen
your post perfectly describes why people don't like EU

fuck off

You are delusional if you think that Poland was rising from ashes of communism "on its own". You began to work towards association and then inclusion in EU right after your communism fell because of (justified) suspicion that Russia would drag you back into its sphere of influence otherwise.

It's only thanks to EU that you could access western market and could trade labour, capital, goods and services with it on such favourable terms, and it's only thanks to EU that your oligarchs had to at least pretend they're not as corrupt as the ones in Ukraine.

based Jupiter

Jupiter will face his Waterloo here.

no, he will unite all people of EUrope under one banner

How am I supposed to have a god complex? Did I say Poland was uplifted by the EU? That you only live from subsidies and didn't put any own effort into it?

Get a grip on reality. Critizing Polish nationalism and insulting Poland are to different things.

Your corporations depend on cheap former warsaw pact labor. If you had to increase say the cost of an Audi, when you add in shipping/taxes/tarrifs its cost would turn many people here away from Audi's and towards a Japanese or domestic equivalent.