Blocks your path and asks about your mother

>Blocks your path and asks about your mother

Attached: IMG_20180323_172215.jpg (640x853, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWXu5PQ320g
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/
youtube.com/watch?v=JBXDwTSfbc0
reddit.com/user/JAugustus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there needs to be a way to force someone to put actual effort in to make a thread

Rip his fucking head off because I'm a 6'2 monster and can't fucking stand vegan smugness.

what an edgy faggot

Kick his ass because I workout and actually eat meat. My muscles are denser and im healthier. Plus I will have way more energy

Oh god I want to choke a smug vegan to death no matter what size they are usually oddly shaped like him though.

Adolf hitler was a vegan.

ur mom gay

Trash his face in and make him wish that he tossed salad.

6’3 here, upwards shots are a sign of a short guy who is insecure

A woman who eats meat and works out could beat this guy up.

get him a pillow, after I put him to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=LWXu5PQ320g

Soy, corn, and gluten free + vegan for maximum brain/happiness gains

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/

fuck off

Tell him that he is a flowery dick, faggot with tits, go to hui, flowery fat fool!
youtube.com/watch?v=JBXDwTSfbc0

Sup Forums would be fixed overnight if Sup Forums was set up to automatically permaban anyone posting with browser cookies from reddit.

Being vegan is awesome, however, wearing shirts like this dude has on is about as cool as wearing one that unironically emphasizes ones love for bacon

Kek, glad I'd be safe
I only browse the chans

No...no its not. Being an all you can eat kind of man and never get fat like me is far superior. Fag

To look down your nose at me requires most people to tilt their chin up, thus exposing their low-t jawline for a perfect uppercut.

What’s with this new fascination of La Croix? That stuff tastes like it and I doubt any of numales can pronounce the name correctly.

Vegetarian. Big difference.

my mother?

i'll tell you about my mother

that's right, also the soap he used was made from animals

Looks like a total fag who bleached his hair, hopefully it’s a dude... I would walk around trying not to catch the AIDS

Actually, meme flag fat larping retard, it is.

I've been a vegetarian for a couple of years when I was in the university, but then I realized how fucking stupid it was. I immediately went to a store, bought a shitload of sausages and a bottle of vodka and consumed it all. Never felt better.

Just knock his lilly ass out

Ignore and walk right into them, hopefully spilling my hot coffee on their shitty shirt.

that faggot needs to lay off the soy

I'd agree on that, and I also don't buy into the vegan lifestyle stuff (no leather, wool, etc.). I'm not opposed to eating fresh meats if I know where they're from but really cutting out wheat, corn, and soy (they're in more places than you would think) and replacing them with massive amounts of greens, fruits, and vegetables is life changing.

>Tfw vegan
>Tfw not an annoying person, I just want everybody to know how great veganism is and how they totally should do it too, and why they're objectively evil assholes if they don't
Also, if I come to a dinner party you better prepare special food just for me, shitstain.
Better yet make it a vegan party so everybody can enjoy delicious vegan food

Hey it's /u/jagustus, are you from the Richmond area too?
reddit.com/user/JAugustus/

This is literally the only individual user I follow because he is literally my polar opposite.

No you little pussy is for inferior queers like you. I would provide a pic a proof but you would probably jack of to it you fruity fuck lol

"My mother is 2nd Eve, that is Church. God placed man on Earth to rule over animals, as he sees fit. Human is partially outside nature." And charitably bash his head with my Bible, so he may see that those who drink soy milk and turn homo cannot please the Lord, nor compete against Christians.
this. Vegetarians are more endurable.

Fucking little fag

"I- I'd prove it with a pic b-but ur just gona jak off to it! L-lol"
> t. fatty

>burger

>implying this is something to brag about

Am I supposed to know who this pear-shaped doughboy is?

And here lies the problem. "Normal" vegans (while probably in majority) are rarely seen, because they don't make a fuss about what they eat.
Meanwhile fags like this one, make entire life philosophy out of it and make sure that everybody knows their vegan.

>their
*they're

A pebble doesn't block the path of a man.

Did the user say anything that would indicate that he was proud you fucking incompetent leaf? He is glad he would hypothetically still be able to post on Sup Forums because he likes doing that, that's all he said.

Attached: canada.png (500x523, 47K)

>carb based diet on processed foods

Vegan's are mentally ill, atop of being heinously ignorant about the food scams peddled by the AMA

You're supposed to be closer to keto, its a hell of a lot easier for the body to burn and to be satiated

Attached: lord_of_the_rings_the_fellowship_of_the_ring_ver1_xlg.jpg (951x878, 101K)

I fucked myself up with acid and never once did i come to a realization that I should stop eating other organisms

Also my moms a cunt. You wouldnt like her either

>Kick in balls
>Kick under chin
>Rista blodörn

And just like that, the problem is solved.

I dont like soy

Attached: 1521717478252.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Wow, a redditor on Sup Forums? What other odd things could happen today?

Skiter i mongot och undrar varför han vill tjata om en kärring som varit kremerad i 30 år vid det här laget.

Går vidare.

The hypocrisy of being a vegan while being tattooed with ink loaded with animal byproducts.

Attached: 1520718322216.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Is this what a tough guy looks like in Sweden?

It's apparently a vegan.
I wouldn't go so far as to say "tough" but probably a loudmouth.

Attached: British boy.jpg (328x700, 110K)

Say "dont worry about my mom faggot" and then knock his two front teeth out.

Attached: 01717_7qFV4huZnSm_600x450.jpg (303x450, 21K)

>Spin him around, yank down his jeans and pink panties, bend him over a barstool and raep his bubblebutt. NO lube.

what, is he supposed to be intimidating with that chickenscratch all over his noodle arms?
Dude I work on a shovel every day, I could probably snap him in half, and I'm a manlet too.

Lel

The state of Europe

Veganism is just autistic reductio ad absurdum of the liberal values of equality and universalism. Their whole game is to make equivalencies between humans and animals and it's all based on the presupposition for moral consistency between them, and boiling morality down to some sort of simplified ruleset.

Attached: holographic meatloaf k blade runner.jpg (480x251, 17K)

>She's a great woman
>Did you know animals are still slaughtered wholesale for your "Vegan" diet

I love idiot vegans who can't into farming. They can't comprehend the scale of vermin control that goes into growing food at a large scale.

>hair dye
Animal products
>tattoo ink
Animal products
>being a t. faggot
Hurts animals
>lacroix
Tfag drink
>Eisley
T fag band.
>hanging plant
Lives with grandma

Attached: Homosexual_stats.png (1096x2893, 189K)

Attached: 1514724339884.jpg (396x382, 41K)