Pretty good anime the world has forgotten about

Pretty good anime the world has forgotten about.

Some of the best cgi use in an anime and it was released in 2006 by a small French production company

>French
now you've done it

I tried to watch this about a year ago, but the shit Kyou pulled during their attempt to rescue the chinks' hometown made me drop it.

>ping pong
>Tiger and Bunny
>Samurai Flamenco

At that point, he still thought it was a simulation or something.
Blame everyone else for not telling him anything.

i just watched this like last week, terrible start but its fucking great after like ep 5.

its also rare that we get the top tier childhood friend that usually is pushed to the side or killed off, but instead this show made her the main heroine and almost entirely the focus over the boring mysterious chick.

that part was annoying, but trust me the show has such a stupidly huge quality increase literally the next episode over for the rest of the show.

Both the mysterious chic and the childhood friend can jump off a pier. I wanted more of the China girls

>>Tiger and Bunny
I love getting a break from the ads, when the ads play.

You should give it another go, , it really does get better.

the manga went on for awhile, pretty interesting ending

Why is Sunrise so based?

Yeah, this was great.
Don't ever read the manga though.

>author of two mega popular series
>no one cares about his best series

It may or may not have played a significant role in my teenage years.

Yeah, but he got fucking told about that after it happened, and his response was to throw a fit and refuse to apologize.

If three people are all saying it gets better, then I guess I owe it another shot.

>Mfw can't remember her actual name, and all I get is Tittyko

Funnily enough all the branding was removed and taken off the suits in the version that is up on Netflix.

>samflam
If only for Massacre Monkey, people still remember it and bring it up frequently.