We Only Wanted To Take Your Guns!

The Broward County Schools Superintendent has announced that students will be required to wear student IDs and carry clear backpacks.

The brave young activists are pushing back, because it will make them look like Poindexters.
>We only wanted to destroy the 2nd Amendment, not look stupid!

> dailywire.com/news/28566/backfire-broward-county-implements-solution-school-ryan-saavedra

Attached: Clear-backpack.png (628x368, 55K)

lol another one of them said why should they all be punished over the actions one person. It’s almost like there’s a reason kids aren’t allowed to vote.

"I didn't sign up for this shit!"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Clear-backpack2.png (621x573, 74K)

>common since

>campaign to take away people’s rights based on the actions of very few people
>complain when your rights are infringed upon based on the actions of very few people
good hard lesson for the kids

Attached: 2B19C820-09C1-4C7C-8E54-22C06B1AA154.jpg (236x353, 32K)

I love this timeline-its feels like a dream

"All I fukkin wanted was to bash the NRA, grab the guns, lead boycotts, campaign for diversity, criticize trade policy, comment on middle-east strategy, and inject my opinions about North Korea.."

>"And all I got was some pussy-looking backpack!"

Attached: Clear-backpack-hogg.png (578x501, 285K)

>We pushed for gun control, now We can't stash weed in our backpacks anymore

Kek

FUCK-it* granted at least I didn't tweet to the whole country

They should also hire special counselors who each day goes to a random student's house and searches their room for any weapons they shouldn't have.
They should also have constantly monitored CCTV cameras that cover every corner of the school.
They should also have metal detectors at the school doors, and ban all metal from being brought in.
They should also have student uniforms without pockets and without layering under which you can hide weapons.
It's common sense

This is fucking bizarre, ask for gun dontrol get backpack control insead

Why is this fucking faggot still relevant to anything?

*common since

lol.

Attached: 1507665751984.png (293x297, 80K)

>common since
>since
It's great to know that the American education system is turning out such stellar minds

Attached: 1521689614103.jpg (645x729, 122K)

"B-but I only wanted OTHER PEOPLE to live in a police-state!"

Attached: Clear-backpack-police-state.png (634x363, 51K)

They are just scared about any solutions being implemented. I don't see them being honestly happy if the guns were banned tomorrow. They clearly want to build profile and moventum for career in political activism, they want this to drag on and be only about guns so that it can be all about them. They would behave the same way if huge improvements to mental health services were promised, they want this narrative to be about gun control and gun control only..

It's exactly what they wanted, why are they complaining?

>88
WITNESSED

Attached: ncnslMp.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

well, it makes 'since' tho because Nikolas Cruz DID NOT have a clear duffel bag. Otherwise, the mega-ultra-top-elite-resource cops would likely not have opened an emergency exit allowing Cruz to just waltz in with an arsenal' amirite tho?
>squeaky squeak

Attached: 1511159823913.jpg (905x958, 147K)

lol. They should make these little shits wear safety helmets and safety vests.

We have the right to own arms protected in the constitution, I do not see anything in the constitution that protects your right to an opaque bag on tax payer funded school grounds. #BackpackControlNow #ClearBackpacksSaveLives

>We don't want to be uncomfortable."

Literally the slogan of their entire generation.

>durr looking cool is more important than our fundamental right

Attached: 1521744971126.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Uniforms with no pockets.

the student body shouldn't be complaining about a system that is locked down for their own safety, and frankly, it's pretty Antisemitic of the students to complain about the level of security that's for their own good

A lot of schools require clear or mesh backpacks already.

oh go ahead and laugh now, but you won;t be laughing when AR-15's have to be clear and see thru tho
#SafetyFirst

If everyone has one and its mandated, how is that dorky? How will these kids have jobs that require uniforms?

skin tight latex suits and I-pads for every student so they will not need books

Sounds like they've got something to hide

Also sounds like they didn't understand their dumbass actions had consequences.

Attached: 50a.png (600x885, 530K)

the lack of self awareness is hilarious and a complete reminder that they shouldn't have a vote. Honestly nobody should until 25 or 18-25 if you own property.

>Clear backpacks

Lmao holy shit. The absolute state of that shitty school

Attached: 1437568663833.jpg (249x249, 32K)

I'd rather have a clear AR15 than a faggy California featureless riffle

I wonder if the superintendent did this with getting hypocritical comments in mind

please send me the tweet so i can show it to my normie friends. thanks

That’d be pretty cool. Lancer might be able to do that

What's a clear backpack? Like see-through? Or ransacked by security officer for weapons?

Attached: bc65bea0.jpg (764x575, 51K)

Nostalgia alone makes me want this to be a thing

Attached: 6738C453-DCA6-4399-B4F7-5E4D5232F891.jpg (800x800, 68K)

Clear backpacks are only the first common since step. The next step that must be taken in the name of security and safety is to enforce see-through school uniforms.

Attached: 3569F60600000578-0-image-a-3_1466205223325.jpg (308x185, 22K)

I thought he had dropped out of school.

>Giving kids iPads
Fuck that, give them kindles.
And ban phones from school because they can be used as triggers for bombs
It's just common since

"HOW DARE YOU to restrict my freedoms in exchange for my safety!"

>We only wanted to feel safe.

Attached: Clear-backpack-hogg-prison.png (667x249, 40K)

>She made a typo, so she's retarded.
Fucking redditors.

Like those clear-shell electronics that were hot back in the 1990s/early 2000s? That'd be kind of neat.

>I want to put a stop to school shootings.
>Unless it interferes with my fashion statement.

see-through
they'll be made out of thick clear plastic

See through, yeah

They won't be able to hide their drugs in them anymore

b-but the clear mag on the P90 is one of the reasons I love it

Attached: FNP90MAG01.jpg (2034x1791, 315K)

Well besides checking those digits, yes they are see-through bags.

There's nothing embarrassing about it, I don't get what the big deal is. What's there to fucking see? Books? School supplies? The worst thing that anyone could possibly see is some chick's monster tampon that she uses to plug her bleeding hole.

These gungrabbing traitors made themselves look stupid. I hope they all get shot in the face.

Well maybe I feel uncomfortable with the idea of being unarmed when niggers are being bussed in to every remaining decent neighborhood in America.

if she misspelt it that bad then yes, she is retarded

Attached: image.png (537x817, 130K)

Your prolly right, is jus a typo, pacifically a farely ezy on to mace

Or anything that it is against school policy for students to have, like cigarettes or drugs. That is probably why the students are upset about it.

There are three typos in your sentence right there.

Indeed. I make typos like that all the time. A word that sounds similar just somehow slithers in to replace the correct one.

Attached: small-clear-backpack-black-front-view1.jpg (800x800, 273K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

A typo would be a wrong letter. She used a whole wrong word. Stupid judgment stands
>leddit
No u

That wasn't a typo. A typo is when you miss a key, or hit the wrong key. That's a far cry from mistaking the word "since" for "sense". The girl is simply ill-educated and stupid.

>2001 + 17 America
>The world is a different place
>People take the opinions of kids as gospel
>The crazy ones are the people with sway in the economy
>Zealots control the media and major sources of entertainment
>The public is obsessed with the right-left divide, polarized more than ever
What the fuck happened?

Attached: a05g2vv_700b.jpg (700x782, 76K)

Attached: faithful digits.jpg (535x600, 96K)

>The school will provide each student with a [clear] backpack at no cost.

Who has been contracted to provide and produce these backpacks? Could it be Jews?

#CouldItBeJews

Attached: 1520364081690.jpg (540x675, 78K)

U sownd like a sincible guy.

When I was in high school after 9/11 we had monthly bomb threats and so administrators forced us to buy mesh backpacks.
Dann things fell apart all the time and you would lose your stuff through the holes.
The bomb threats stopped though so I guess it works.
Get fucked gen z

One step toward common sense gun control would be to abolish the concept of "Gun-free Zones".

Another step would be the loosening up of laws which prevent concealed carry of firearms, so that criminals and/or terrorists could never be sure whether their intended victims were protected by their own or others' arms or not.

Also, and perhaps most importantly, insure that stupid kids with very little to no life experience and short sighted, simplistic views of the world are not, and should not be, able to dictate policies for the rest of the population.

Attached: gun-free-zone.jpg (499x350, 36K)

See-through, yes. It is as faggy as it sounds.

I'd agree with you, if English didn't have retarded pronunciation. But it does. You have a million words that sound exactly like some others, even when they're written differently. It's easy to write the correct one, since you're only thinking of the sound.

>correct
FUCK. The *incorrect one.

>I want to take their toooooooooooooooys mooooooooooom

You're a towel

HAHAHHAHAHA

GOT HIS COMEUPPANCE

>GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING PLS
>*GOVERNMENT DOES SOMETHING*
>NOOOO, DO SOMETHING I LIKE!!!!! REEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ENJOY YOUR PLASTIC SEE THROUGH JANSPORT FAGGOT AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHHAHA

Attached: laughing_american.png (390x470, 21K)

LOL HAHAHAHAHA

HOGG TIED!

Attached: 1519183589473.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Checked

Attached: 1499957333316.png (1553x550, 553K)

Checked and keked

You fuck rabbits.

this clear backpack thing is actually triggering cognitive dissonance. Shiggydiggy

That's objectively more hideous than your mom.

Looks neato. Reminds me of those old ipods and desktops

>common since

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAA I CANT BREATH

>b-b-but muh rural and suburban retards

Attached: 1453163550217.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

>men has penis
>men can rape
>we need to ban all men because they can be used to rape

I wish we had a second amendment in Sweden, so we could atleast defend ourselves against the horde

They're called playboy bunnies.

Based

Attached: 1421843482156.jpg (403x300, 13K)

It’s fucking insane. These retards value high school fashion over constitutional rights. But yeah let’s lower the voting age 16.

Speaking of schools and little shits. Before Trayvon Martin got shipped off to his fathers house, he was kicked out of a school about 40 miles away from where this mass shooting happened. Coincidence or bad law enforcement? Sure there was a lot of time difference but if were talking about shitty policies and shitty leaders could there be a connection? The whole seems like on long drawn out city even if it's in two different counties.

>It's easy to write the incorrect one, since you're only thinking of the sound.
Only if you are ill-educated, lazy, and stupid. Stop making lame excuses for retarded know-it-alls so they can feel better about their ignorance and shortcomings, instead of trying to improve themselves.

Attached: Gun_control2.jpg (480x445, 57K)

We need to raise the driving age to 21 to protect the children from themselves.

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 9 people are killed in automobile accidents due to distracted driving each day.

Other distracted driving statistics compiled in the NHTSA report, “Traffic Safety Facts” include:

Distracted driving causes 15 percent of injury crashes.
Nearly 400,000 people were injured in distracted driving incidents in 2015.
Nine percent of teen drivers 15 to 19 years old are involved in distracted driving fatalities.
Teen drivers 15 to 19 years old are the age group most at risk for distracted driving accidents.

The distracted driving statistics are pretty clear. If you drive distracted, you are at higher risk for an accident. This risk is significantly higher for teens, especially when correlated with cell phone use.

Attached: 4.png (975x650, 1.11M)

Hey you watch yourself asshole. Not all of us have faggy rifle stock AR’s
JANSPORT OMG HAHAHAHHA

You're from a different country, so it is acceptable to mess up sometimes

You can't pass for smart in the USA if you're going to use awful grammer

What do you fucking think man

It's like a joke, with a punchline, but it's literally the fucking jews

Covfefe

>reeeeee preventing my peers from being able to sneak in weapons WON'T KEEP US SAFEEEE REEEEEE WE WANT NATIONWIDE COMMON SENSE GUN CONFISCATION
lol this is hilarious, it's like seeing my little cousin try to explain why he needs an alienware laptop for school and because the $200 acer laptop with windows 10 isn't compatible with excel

Those who give up an essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

>saying English is complicated
It's not as bad as Asian languages.

They're worse there with their words.

Well they are all faggots, may as well begin dressing them up like faggots.

This is fucking great.
He's not going to be so popular at his school anymore.

Hogg-boy has shown that sympathy for the victims has been manipulated into a platform for preaching about leftist goals. 2A gets their foot in the door.

>If you criticize us, then you hate children and you want to see them dead!

Attached: Clear-backpack-hogg-POC's.png (518x557, 388K)

>stage school shooting
>kill several kids and teachers
>have group of pre-selected jewish kids go on TV and push gun control with smugness
>end up having to wear toddler backpacks and look like fools

haha get fucked kikes

Attached: 1335741897159.png (320x320, 167K)

it's text book lib mentality why are you surprised at this point?