One Piece

I know that the dust has settled a long time ago, but can we all agree that Dofflamingo was Katakuri level who is Admiral level?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14475059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>powerlevel shit thread

Reminder that Hancock's kick turn anything she touches to stone, so Kaidou would in fact die if she went full Hancock Blanco on him

Yes to the first, yes only to the second if Admiral Level means able to put up a fight with an admiral and not die but maybe lose a limb or two

It's possible Purple Tiger and Green Bull are weaker than the previous Admirals but nothing we've seen from the original 3 admirals indicates they are as weak as Doflamingo or Katakuri, it would certainly be a challenge but the Admirals would obviously win

No, Katakuri would slaughter him.

>hancuck
No one can beat el grande madre

I can't believe how fucking useless is Dofly crew compared with BM
Whole cake is the first real arc after the timeskip.
Dessrosa what a fucking shitfest.

Luffyfags claiming that Luffy didnt in fact require the help of an entire nation and his opponent to suffer from AIDS to win the fight against Doflamingo in 3, 2, 1...

HAPPENING: Oda called cops on Watsuki

According to a poster on 2chan Watsuki acted like a creep towards one of Oda's daughters during one of their last meetings and that made Oda's wife to make Oda call the cops to fill a report against his former sensei.

See? This is why Lolis in manga are bad. It's turning all the japanese men into pedos.

Sugar a shit.

You can suck my dick, man.

Vs Doflamingo - > 40min

Vs. Katakuri - > 2 hours.

Stop posting this lie for (You)s also that's the author of Shanen King not Watsuki.

Being able to generate large area damage doesn't necessarily make you strong. Kizaru was having a hard time against Rayleigh even though their battle was hardly flashy.

The problem with powerlevel debates in OP are that:
1 - The way abilities and matchups work in that world means that when talking powerlevels we're looking at Hunter x Hunter scenarios, where a character might perform well against another but poorly against the other
2 - The only measuring stick we have is Luffy, which, due to plot armor, is an awful measuring stick

The only way powerlevel talk can maybe go anywhere is if we're talking strictly 1v1 scenarios with no other factors involved

>counqerer's Haki
>Better endurance
>bird cage
>doesn't job
please tell me this is a joke

Twice

>where a character might perform well against another but poorly against the other
This almost never happens and when it does it can be overcome with nakama punch/haki/willpower whatever you want to call it.

Luffyfags can whine and shit post for eternity, but pic related is the page Luffy lost. He was dead in the water, plain and simple.

Hey guys, do you really like One Piece and how the story is going? I am enjoying this arc because the new characters and the environment. The fairy tale influence with violence is very entertaining. I can wait for Wano.

Speaking of Kaido, This week's chapter was all I needed to confirm my idea about the fight between him and the "Sabaody Three"
>Law sets up a Room
>Kid makes a shitload of stuff float around Kaido inside the Room
>Law Shambles Luffy around with the stuff floating around
>Having developed his Observation Haki to the point he can see where he'll get Shambled to, Luffy knows exactly which way to throw a punch so it'll land every time
Of course, that wouldn't be enough to take down Kaido. The only way to kill him is to cut off his shadow and leave him out in the sun

Katakuri is admiral greenbull so of course he’s admiral level.

You should ask your mom to do that,man.Not only the retarded shit about the entire island helping Doffy when you kept being proven wrong time and time again.but now this shit too?
It was never fucking mentioned how long Luffy stayed in G4 you dumb shit but if anything it was considerably less than against Doffy.At this point you are only proving my point that anti-doffyfags are delusional,subhuman apes incapable of basic common sense.

Fighting all day fucked his stamina. And he stopped fighting to talk because he tought Doffy was already KO. He had the time to finish Doflamingo.

Because he never needed help from other people during the big climactic final fight with the big bad before.

>Useless against Katakuri level
>Headcanon
>A Cage that forces you to face against each other
>Jobs to hype G4
???

Fuck Wano and fuck Zoro. It's gonna be a clusterfuck that will drag for 5 years. You have too much major characters in one single arc and the objective is to downright destroy a Yonkou.

Drop this series before you can. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

I just posted the proof.

Suck my dick. You hear me? Suck my dick.

Hard time is a stretch, he was being stalled by Rayleigh, Rayleigh was never trying to kill him and in his prime would have been able to deal with him and everything else which is what he was trying to do, even at Marineford all anyone ever did was stall the Admirals but we know those guys can fucking fight for days straight so those stalling tactics wouldn't work in an actual one-on-one

Kizaru has never even gotten remotely serious before, he would have already killed plenty of the major rookies if he gave a shit

Both Aokiji and Kizaru have only even been able to appear in the story so far without destroying the entire series is because they've always been shown to be lazy as fuck at moments when they could have just soloed everyone

Only if her haki is stronger than his haki.

>Luffyfags making excuses

Bad b8, kid.

>The only way to kill him is to cut off his shadow and leave him out in the sun
Heh, i giggled a little. Seriously thoug, i would sort of be hyped if the fight against Kaidou was the supernova captains ganging up on him and still having a hard time

Robin, Sabo, Zoro, Hakuba and Fujitora could have all taken down Dofflamingo after he ate Law's Gamma Knife. The man is a Joke(r).

He lost. Start to accept it. Its about time.

>Fighting all day fucked his stamina
And Doflamingo was suffering from Law induced cancer.

He didnt against Croc, which was an asspull. He didnt against Lucci either. Which big bad did he actually need help against? Impel Down he didnt really beat anyone, he just broke out. Same can be said about Marine Ford. Dressrosa was the first arc that he literally needed the support of an entire nation and his opponent to be severely handicapped to win the final battle.

strawpoll.me/14475059

the minks always seem concerned when mentioning the full moon, so they probably lose some of their sanity right?

>The only way to kill him is to cut off his shadow and leave him out in the sun
That would be fucking sweet, everyone trying to stop Kaido from beating Moria before dawn.

He was having a hard time. Stop trying to twist that in a convoluted way.

>Implying Katakuri isn't fodder from Flamingo's perspective
>Literally tanks his organ's getting destroyed and being slamming through multiple buildings and rubble
>An unbreakable Cage that Cages the Dog and Doffy can use the lack of space to his advantage
>Dogtooh was ready for it idiot Doffy wasn't. Doffy was also beat up and Katakuri was at 100%

Give a single counter example without splitting hairs in half or my next post will be a (you)

The fact that Oda has deliberately made the timeline so the majority of the action will be taking place at night (past 1am) seems very interesting to me. Is it just for the whole Full Moon thing? Is it really such an important plot that he had to go that far to make sure it happens? Is there more to the time frame?
Could it be he's trying to compete with the 11 hour Cracker fight? So many questions and so little answers thus far.

Where is Ceasar? Where is Stussy? Where is Morgans? The other Underworld Emperors are doing what exactly?

They enter heat.

funnily enough I'm also a leaf.

>Which big bad did he actually need help against?

>Fighting all day fucked his stamina.
No,he literally only fought Chinjao,he spent the rest of the time running and avoiding fights.

>better endurance
>headcanon
Doflamingo basically won the battle against Luffy EVEN THOUGH LITERALLY DRYING from the inside. The only characters who have canonically more endurance than that are the Yonkou as of right now, because someone like Whitebeard just kept walking even though having a canonball sized hole in his chest.

Arlong confirmed Doffy-tier.

>the only damage Luffy has ever done to Doffy before the gamma knife was a red hawk and that was with the help of Law
>even after the Gamma knife Luffy was stil getting outmatched in every single exchange by Doffy albeit he was able to hang in there slightly more competitively
>that same Doffy still managed to outlast G4 and Luffy would have died if he weren't saved by the gladiators
>after taking everything g4 had to give him Doffy was still confident that he would managed to beat Luffy withhis awakening
>he simply got surprised by the KKG
>Cracker's very strongest armor hardenned with his haki was still 2 shotted by G4
>Cracker got one shotted by Luffy the moment he got a clean hit in
>Katakuri was completely trashed by G4 despite being at full health
At this point i am starting to think that the anti-doffyfags are in denial or are literally medically retarded,there's no way any induvidual with an IQ over 60 would think that Doffy is weaker than Cracker .I do not understand what makes you idiots even think like that,did Doflamingo give you the bad touch when you were kids?
This manic hatred of the best character in the series is genuinely hard to comprehend.Was it simply the length and quality of Dressrosa that made you hate him so much ,cause at this point you just sound like satires?Are you people even human or just bots programmed to explode into a fit of autism whenver Doffy's name is mentioned,

>Oh no, fodder, it is a shame I am too much of a jobber to use haki and find the immobilized Luffy
What did Flamingo Jobber mean by this?

>the minks always seem concerned when mentioning the full moon, so they probably lose some of their sanity right?
Seems to be the most obvious asnwer, i don't like it though, how would they survive together then, wouldn't they just attack each other whenever there was a full moon?

>Katakuri does gearth 4th
>kick/punch doffy
>wins
The fucking state of dofflyfags lads

He wasnt calm so no CoO

Fullmoon soon

Fodder. The natural enemy of the jobber.

He used haki all day. Even had a full fight vs Bellamy who made him cough blood right before meeting Doflamingo.
I'm making excuses only to counter your own excuses. I'm using your own logic. Why would I need excuses? Luffy is one who won the fucking fight.

Both had handicaps. Luffy won. One more time. Both had handicaps. Luffy won. One more time. Both had handicaps. LUFFY WON.

Yeah, wouldn't their city get destroyed every full moon then if they became berserkers?

No wonder everybody kicks the Minks out.

Which city's citizens would want to pay taxes to fix the damage to their town every full moon.

>if the fight against Kaidou was the supernova captains ganging up on him
Which reminds me of another idea of mine. Currently we've got:
>1. Luffy,
>2. Zoro and
>3. Law
Preparing to pick a fight with Kaido, while
>4. Drake and
>5. Scratchmen
Are working for him. Additionally
>6. Kid
is his prisoner. So we already have SIX of the Eleven Supernovas, more than a half, involved in the fight. And let's not forget that
>7. Killer
probably wouldn't just leave his captain like that, and
>8. Hawkins
might still be with him. So that's eight.
Now we wait for Mom Arc to wait to see if Luffy asks
>9. Bege
to join him in attacking Kaido. And if he agrees, we're left with only
>10. Bonney and
>11. Urouge
And those two might as well be enlisted by Killer and Hawkins, thanks to the latter's precognition.
What I'm saying is, Wano might be where ALL the Supernovas meet again.

>He used haki all day
He didn't

Yes, he did. Against everyone. From the moment he went into the colliseum to the moment he started fighting Doflamingo HOURS have passed. Almost a whole day. And Luffy kept fighting the whole day. Using haki non-stop.

>Luffy is one who won the fucking fight
Thats like saying tha Blackbeard won the fight against Whitebeard, which is utterly retarded and would get your laughed out of the room as well. It was Luffy + [X amount of people] who won. Plain and simple. It was made so utterly clear that it was a battle fought by an entire nation, hell, that was the premise of the fucking arc itself, that it blows my mind how you people are still unable to grasp this.

Come on Doffyfags. It has been over a year now. Its done. Stop jerking off to your cliche edgy husbando.

>And Luffy kept fighting the whole day. Using haki non-stop.
He didn't

better question
Oda will have some canon romantic relationships between characters or will be just platonic?

>a Canadian Sup Forums user posts here
No wonder these threads are shit

How does katakuri survive the birdcage? he isn’t a logia.

Why do some people like Doffy? I never liked the guy even when he was introduced way back. I'm glad Luffy beat the living shit out him and saved Dressarosa.

>Implying Katakuri isn't fodder from Flamingo's perspective
Literal headcanon

maybe they have full-moon preparations, where they lock themselves indoors or something, while stronger minks use the opportunity to master the transformation. maybe Nekomamushi and Inuarashi are permanently in were-mink mode from extensive training, that's why they're so large.

B-B-BUT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BIG MOM'S CREW SURPASSED DOFFY!

Nah, Oda is pretty resolute in not having any serious romance on the story

>He didnt against Croc
He would've died in Rainbase if it weren't for Robin and Pell
>He didnt against Lucci either.
Ignoring Usopp's "Get up, faggot" speech? And hell, without Chimney and Gonbe he wouldn't even find him.

>It was made so utterly clear that it was a battle fought by an entire nation
Except Oda made it clear Luffy had handicaps as well. You fucking idiot. Oda needed the nation to be relevant. So what did he do? He gave Luffy handicaps. That way Luffy could prove he's the strongest one while still making the nation relevant.

You think Oda wanted to make point that Doflamingo, a fucking evil piece of shit antagonist, is stronger than the protagonist? Do you even understand what you are saying?

G4/Luffy > Doflamingo. That's all there's.

Luffy only needs 10 minutes to get enough haki to go back into G4 though. Surely he had 10 minutes where he didn't use haki.
Why does that sound so retarded? Why does haki even have a time limit? Why didn't Oda just make it so that using haki doesn't deplete your haki-meter, but instead it just tires you out. Physically for CoA and mentally for CoO. Like G4 initially did.

Sanji + Pudding
Luffy + Hancock
Usopp + Kaya
Me + Vivi
Nami + Robin
Zoro + Tashigi
Mihawk + Perona
Smoker + Hina
Sabo + Koala

Sai and Baby 5
Sanji and Pudding

Me + Robin

Luffy didn't even defeat Doflamingo. The last fight was a clean draw.

You don't need to "survive" the birdcage. It's not a offensive move. Just need to kick Doflamingo's ass.

And Katakuri can literally splatter his whole body. He doesn't give a fuck about the Birdcage.

They probably behave like pack animals and istinctively do not attack other minks
It makes sense as they are worried of full moon when friendly outsiders are present as they wouldn't have the same protection

Because he was strong and edgy. That's it. He was the cool baddie.

Beat Doflamingo easily
or
Split up using his mochi ability

>He would've died in Rainbase if it weren't for Robin and Pell
Not part of the final battle

>Ignoring Usopp's "Get up, faggot" speech?
Claiming for emotional support to be the same thing as Gamma Knife and people literally carrying around his borderline dead body for 10 minutes is utterly fucking retarded. And you know it.

>G4/Luffy > Doflamingo
I am referring to this Luffy canonically lost here, no matter what you say. He was dead. Why do you even bother?

Do the admirals have Conqueror haki? Or do you forfeit it by being a government bootlicker?

Sanji and Robin already used to have a sexual relationship

>Delusional headcanon
>Doffy has beast endurance, nothing yet implied Katakuri doesn't
>Still pointless, so far birdcage has always been shown as an unbreakable Cage that traps Doffy and his enemies inside, he can use the lack of space to his advantage but they are still forced to face each other. And we don't know if Katakuri can mochi out of cage (he probably can)
>Doffy: Luffy was tired as fuck from running and fighting, not close to 100% and won. Katakuri: Luffy had just eaten, he went from fat to fit and was close to 100% and lost.

>he isn't a logia

You are correct. He was clarified to be a psuedo logia. His entire body can be mochi, but due to its thickness, it can't separate from the force of attacks. So instead, Katakuri sees the future and opens up holes in his own mochi body so the attacks don't touch him. Never the less, his whole body is mochi, so he can slip through birdcage with ease.

Romance =/= Sex

Having castrated characters is an annoying manga trope.

>Why didn't Oda just make it so that using haki doesn't deplete your haki-meter, but instead it just tires you out. Physically for CoA and mentally for CoO. Like G4 initially did.
Haki tires you out, it's not like it has a fixed time limit, the limit is how long you can keep using it before exhausting yourself

I'm not sure wherein what world getting a scratch due to surprise as your only injury qualifies as "a hard time" in a sword fight

He's not a logia but his DF still lets him split up and reattach himself

>me + vivi

Birdcage is haki infused. Dofflamingo was that strong.

>Do the admirals have Conqueror haki?
We don't know

Doffy
>Had a somewhat of an advantage in his fight with pre-G4 Luffy, though it was still kind of a stalemate
>Was completely blitzed by G4 Luffy and couldn't even scratch him
Katakuri
>Was more than a match for G4-less Luffy in their fight, completely dominating his in both speed and power
>Kept pace with G4 and even managed to hurt Luffy in this state
Look I like Doflamingo but you have to accept that like Crocodile before, he's fallen victim to power creep

Fuck haki forever

That's why Sanji and Robin sex is canon by Oda

>Why do you even bother?
Because Luffy din't notice Doflaming was ko. That's the only reason he din't finish him off. 100% plot armor. And Luffy can normally use G4 for longer than he did.

Oda din't try to make Doflamingo stronger than Luffy. That's dumb. He did his best to avoid that. You guys painfully misunderstood it.

Stop speedreading. Katakuri can dodge haki and normal strikes because he is physically moving his body. Haki is irrelevant.

>He doesn't give a fuck about the Birdcage.
Buggy confirmed Admiral level. Alvida too, if you think about it

The manga seems to imply that it's haki itself that runs dry though.