Watamote

So in the end, she really did become popular

First for fangcute.

She's about to end up alone in the roller-coaster

season 2 never

Ucchi summarizes it properly.

But how many episodes would it take to go to the field trip?

I think all of the girls in Mokocchi's harem are awesome, and I wish we did get a second season.
This manga actually impressed me by how the author managed to turn it around and make it very entertaining once more.

It still took several chapters

I do wonder if they have a page limit or if they have other projects

Season 2 soon

I think I saw someone say in one of these threads that the creators or 4th wall breaking Tomoko said that all it would take to become popular was becoming a harem or yuri show.

Really? I think the plan was long set after the return from Kyoto

some kind of popular

Why is Ucchi so thirsty for Mokocchi?

Why shouldn't you?

It's on the wrong side you buck toothed piece of shit.

that mojo-mystique is intoxicating

They have other projects, that's a fact.

The mojo mindbroke her.
She'd have heart shaped pupils but she doesn't have pupils.

Is this how Yuri will look in S2?

Yuri punchs Minami for no reason~

Fangbitch is for bullying, not for beating

Whats her cupsize?

That punch angle is terrible

i want yuri to bully my butt

Why does World Three put a filter over the pages if they get them online? There shouldn't be a need to since they're already clean, right?

In retrospect it's obvious but the mojo must really love the kinpatsu

Mococchi is like an undiscovered paradise. She draws courageous adventurers.

Nice what's this from?

What is that 90° angle punch what the fuck.

Can't find the whole page at the moment, I can't translate it properly either. But yes that did happen.

Everyone loves Tomoko.

Why do artists portray make-up girl as gay?

i miss the chapter tread like a retard, i'm so excited to see the rest of the trip i hope yuri beat the shit out of the person who hurt yoshida

Are there more Yuri lewds?

i have some

I have a picture of futa Tomoko fucking Yuri, and it's somewhat exquisite.

I want to be Minami's (fanged bitch) friend.

>tomoko not aroused on last panel
user pls
I needed that.

That's funny as shit.

Reading the last few chapters i feel the manga is stating to lose steam from the introduction of the new support characters, just like last time when "oh god my spaghetti is falling all over and its all my fault" got old after 50 chapters in. When they were introduced they helped new forms of autism to show up (the kouhai wanting tomoki's cock, Yoshida almost killing tomoko by accident, Uchi victim complex, etc) but i feel they are stating to fall into routine. The jokes arent as funny or as elaborated ever since aound the 3rd year starting, and it all feels to mundane. Hopefully whatever the author is setting up is enough to shake up the current situation in an entertaining manner, otherwise the only people left reading will be yuri fanatics and drama lovers.

Just wait for Minami (fanged bitch) to ask Tomoko advice on being popular.
That'll be fun.

Not really; she simply dragged everyone down to her level.

That, or she's like a trainwreck you can't avert your eyes from.

It's supposed to be an elbow strike

That could make for a fun couple of chapters, i just feel that the writer is a bit too comfortable with the comedy right now
>what shall i do make this scene funny? I know, i will have X character do her bit, people love when she does Y!
When i feel the manga is at it's best when it properly sets up the most insane social stupidity, which is what the 1st year Tomoko constantly did it (that only got old in the first place because it was overused, but it still is amazing when it happens).

Felt like typesetting this. I wanted to find a flower-y font for Yuri's dialogue and settled for this one. I felt like I should've picked a less than standard font for Tomoko.

Oh shit, is this mochi au lait?

Does that look like Mochi Au Lait to you?

Some of the faces, yes.

To think Japanese are picking up every subtle detail these recent chapters

She likes to touch Tomoko.

>otherwise the only people left reading will be yuri fanatics and drama lovers
Good, no more waifufags and /r9k/ permavirgins.

Shirobako
An anime about anime industry

Tomoko can be cute too.

It's interesting, but I wouldn't say most of these girls are even her friends. Yuu is pretty much the only real friend she has. Everyone else is either just someone that kind of puts up with her, acts as a tard wrangler, or has a creepy obsessive crush on her.

I hope she becomes Tomoko's first high school bully. Yoshida not counting of course.

How would she bully, she doesn't even have friends.

Mako would pay to watch her gf Yuri cucks her with Tomoko as long as Yuri's happy.

You don't need friends to be a bully.

It would be gay if it's only two of them alone.

The entire manga is gay, so it'd fit right in.

So this is how it ends huh?

I havent even kept up, is this really what its become?? Im so confused.

Not really. The only thing that's really accurate is the Emoji girl still has a stalker crush on Tomoko. It's like I said earlier, they're barely her friends and act more like tard wranglers than anything.

>gyaru pulling her hair behind her ear

Don't let Kii or Ucchi see her like that.

She is going to rape Tomoko, isn't she?

I hope not. But whats up with this homo stuff inj the manga its like they make it like that intentionally

Tomoko has always been homo as fuck. Ucchi is full homo. I like how on your face the homo stuff are, they're no subtext. The artist is like "this is ucchi, she'd eat girls poop."

Adorable.

Yes it gonna happen it's really popular in Japan right now.

minami belongs in a garbage can

I hope Minami gets some friends

She belongs in my arms

>whats up with this homo stuff inj the manga its like they make it like that intentionally
There was always homo stuff, have you even read it?

With the recent chapter and looking back, it is sad that Tomoko doesn't consider Yoshida her friend.

Maybe Yoshida doesn't use Line? She doesn't seem the social type in general.

what do tomoko fingers taste like?

foreshadowing?

her vagina most likely

that's a crate

>Crushing the feelings of your older sister

>tfw the nips have, barring emoji, Nemo and Yuri as the likeliest dyke candidates

Please let this happen on the actual manga

It's definitely going to happen eventually along with calling Yoshida's first name too.

Well like Nemo and Yuri are like the two non-joke characters that have been influenced by Tomoko the most.

i think tomoko need to realize they are friends first

Put Ucchi instead of Tomoko.

>Getting confessed to by a girl
Emoji's confession SOON. I-I hope so. Please.

Probably but she's going to get turned down.

Ucchi is so aggressive, shameless, and barely hides her obsession for Tomoko, I really wonder how things are going to evolve for her.

i'm sure she doesn't

Tomoko always starts it though. Always. Even when Yoshida goes out of her way to be nice to her.

Emoji accepting her feelings would need a whole new a series.

I don't recognize the top left. Is that supposed to be Yui?

make up chan

You could say It wasn't her fault that she was not popular.

Was it rape?

not if her pupils turned into hearts