Richard Spencer: /ourguy/ or controlled opposition?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy, and why is there so much hate against him here?

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1707, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QisDUMB6cIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he's a pet nazi that noone has ever heard of until after the election and now all of a sudden he pops up every once in a while when the media needs something in their headlines.

he can't talk for shit, his speeches are ridiculous and he makes himself a caricature of right wingers on purpose, propably paid for by the CIA

Attached: retard.png (650x504, 253K)

Attached: 1509995614726s.jpg (91x125, 1K)

Attached: 1509995633199s.jpg (92x125, 2K)

I dont know, I dont like him because he doesnt seem like authoritative figure & leader. Also, he seems a bit smug like Martin Shkreli.

Richard Spencer is a CIA informant.

He's /ourguy/ but he's made terrible mistakes.

Nice

Attached: Richard Spencer.jpg (576x1024, 95K)

You forgot to remove your flag, idiot. Why can't lefty/pol/ into shilling?

>this thread again.
Fuck off.

I don't think he's controlled opposition. I just think he's kind of an idiot and I wish we had a better guy than him.

Why does everyone say this? Where is the proof?

He's the best.

Vote: Lambright & Spencer 2020 "We tell it like it is!"

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

Malignant narcissist and effectively useless. He's not a serious leader, and his decisions are made more based on his own personal self-interest rather than any sort of productive or practical reasoning. His one sole redeeming factor was NPI and its confrences, but that's effectively gone out the window now that Casey and Identity Evropa can hold massive conferences and demonstrations without leftist agitation or disruption. Spencer is outdated. Groups like IE, AmFirst Media, and others are moving on without him.

youtube.com/watch?v=QisDUMB6cIU

He's very popular online but not so much in meatspace. Whatever he's doing, it's as artificial as a fake titty and worth suspicion.

>"HEIL TRUMP"
>THE ELECTION IS OVER HAHA TRUMP WINS GUESS IM NOW THE LEADER OF THE "ALT-RIGHT"
>I WANT A WHITE ETHNOSTATE BUT EMPLOY A BLACK MAID IN MY HOUSEHOLD AND MY FIANCEE IS A SLAV
>OH A RIGHTWING MEME IS GETTING SUPER POPULAR LET ME ORGANIZE A QUICK PROTEST ON ONE DAYS NOTICE AND SHOUT IT EVERYWHERE SO THE MEDIA CAN CONNECT IT TO MY NAME

Do some research on Paul Gottfried. There is a literal hand rubbing merchant behind Dick Spencer, giving him his lines and pulling his strings. If that doesn't turn you off the guy, you are mentally retarded, or a shill yourself.

>controlled opposition
No.
>/ourguy/
He’s in agreement with a lot but he’s doing his own thing.

more cranium more stronk

Attached: elhermano.jpg (702x720, 46K)

it's so painfully obvious that he is controlled opposition

He wants an ethnostate but refuses to go into policy or address how he would make it work. He only argues about his philosophy and spills his spaghetti whenever someone asks for a pragmatic answer to a question.
I don't think it matters if he's controlled or not because he isn't really worth engaging or listening to in the first place.
He isn't really advocating for anything, he just rambles.

I like him. It’s also a bonus he’s not Christian. Anglin is Christian and that actually blows. You can’t get an honest look at the enemy as a Christian — you’ll always see Jews through a New Testament lens and that’s completely gay.

Attached: CCBD7EE4-EAE8-4E55-9B29-CC8C00CC6FE7.png (796x588, 96K)

That points to him being a self-centered narcissist, not a deep state stooge.

slavs are white, idiot.

Attached: 5.jpg (720x774, 176K)

Nothing I've seen makes me think he's controlled op. I don't think he has the best ideas but I can't call him disingenuous.

Spencer is a spook and even if he wasn't he is a faggot with 0 intellect and 0 charisma. Fuck off with these threads trying to convince me otherwise

Attached: 1518422843977.jpg (721x295, 42K)

seriously dude, you're a fucking commie and you're literally regurgitating nazi ideology by implying that slavs aren't white. good job you fucking moron.

We are white but we are not Western European pussys thats for sure