God is real and Jesus Christ is his son. Believe the gospel and live forever

God is real and Jesus Christ is his son. Believe the gospel and live forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=w-1PHBDV644

Attached: son-of-god-messiah[1].jpg (2200x1325, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
youtube.com/watch?v=ayevbmUqpDg
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus was a jew and therefore black. Prove me wrong.

God's a gay faggot and guess what? So are you.

It doesn't matter what his flesh was.

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

wow rude

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

Who are you quoting?

who quote?

finally, a christian that doesn't believe in the pegan trinity.

Jesus was a Jew
Jesus was the son of God
Meaning God is Jewish

Attached: nice.jpg (800x560, 93K)

correct. God is black. You can't debunk this, nazis.

Attached: jesus.jpg (567x849, 272K)

this is afro-futurism tier

Attached: black_women.png (327x418, 20K)

God: Yeah, he's not my son. Just a profit and a nice guy.

Jew god is black af. Abandoning his son like that.

Attached: god.jpg (900x675, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ayevbmUqpDg

Clocks now officially counting down.

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

rhw green parts? those are in the bible

excuse me but whom quoteth?

Why would God be part of the ugliest most stupid race?

Бoг ни e ocтaвил.

>a mutt

Attached: doodliemcdooldface.png (252x200, 8K)

At least I'm not pure nigger like yourself.

Attached: 968578798.png (600x1091, 766K)

Negroids are superior to hispanics, so your arguement is invalid

How can god be real if my life is so ba d :*((((

>and live forever.

Sounds horrible. I prefer dying.

if god is real why is there people dying in africa??????????

Niggers are only superior athletically. Their IQs are embarrassing and their countries are shit even compared to south america.

shut up faggot

I'd rather be a le 56% than a fukken juden, not that I am

Attached: images(9).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Why is God a single dad?

if god is real how can my mom be gay but not dead?

Attached: jizz.jpg (441x501, 166K)

Devine Bump for the salvation of souls

Michael Knight can kick Jesus’s ass.

How can god be real if im an epic atheist who does good in school and passes everything and have not gotten struck down!?!?!??!

kike

They aren't simply 'dying'. The whites are secretly killing them, however this will soon change, as africans immigrate to Europe and will soon be the dominant race there.

The earth is the devils domain currently

not even God cares about Africans

Attached: 1509481632717.jpg (480x480, 35K)

So it also dosn't matter what our flesh is ?
Men,women,asian,negro-all equal?

Fuck this commie shit.

shut up fucking pussies

very nice!!!

He's a deadbeat dad, learn the difference. Knocked a bitch up then abandoned her with the kid, basically a nigger.

My epistemological doubts about Christianity are the following:
1. There were people before Christ, who knew nothing about him, probably worshipped the sun... What happens to these unwitting sinners? Automatic hell?
2. Why did Big Jeezman have prophets predicting his arrival, then show up, blast a few miracles and then disappear? To create the notion of faith? What happened to miracles? Are we really waiting around for rapture now?
3. The forbidden fruit from Genesis - why haven't we figured that out, and what the fuck for what could it even be a metaphor? "Don't try to acquire knowledge?"

I have more but this thread is hijacked by some kike/mutt spat

>scandinavistan
>not that i am
stop denying it

God isn't going to "strike you down" if you are uunbelieving. He is giving you time to come to the truth. He loves you like a son

fuck off faggot.

Also what is an EPIC athiest?

The Christian "God" is false.

Attached: 1520274441355.jpg (876x913, 189K)

but what if you are a faggot

im so cool that im not longer an atheist im an epic atheist

you will burn in hell

Attached: 1512243421534.gif (365x341, 1.41M)

Attached: aryan.jpg (716x716, 91K)

This GIF is incorrect. Jews are black.

Sure, easily. Jews, including Jesus, trace back to Shem, son of Noah.

Blacks trace back to Ham, son of Noah.

Jesus therefore was semetic, and not black.

alright thats cool im on board buddy lets go kill the kikes and take back the holy land

God never abandons anyone

No Bible no arguments. Stupid.

I guess Hitler's daughter is running your country as well as Hitler did, by your post.

Attached: 1521771996780.jpg (582x731, 104K)

satan did not interrupt the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ; that reign has not started yet because the leadership of Israel did not claim Jesus as their messiah and king.

Had they done so, Jesus would have been crucified for sedition, risen from the dead, and lead Israel to conquer the entire world.

And you and I would never have been born.

BASED GOD!!112
#RETAKE_CONSTANTINOPLE

Father is God.
Son is God.
Spirit is God.
There is one God.

No pagan has a triune deity that is not a ripoff of God's triune nature, Leaf.

Noah was black. Therefore, Jews are black as well.

So that his Son can save whomever desires salvation.

And then he's going to cast you into hellfire. Not you, just expanding on your "what God's going to do in the future" timeline, should a person never repent, and never come to the truth.

I can't tell you what color Noah was. I can tell you that if you think anybody here thinks you're in Israel, or are a Jew, or are over the age of 12, you're sadly mistaken.

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. And a Canaanite woman from that region came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is miserably possessed by a demon.”
But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

----------------------

Analysis: Even though Jesus in the end does help the woman, the woman has to accept THAT SHE IS MERELY A DOG WHEN IT COMES TO COMPARISON AMONG JEWS, and that SHE IS NOT EXPECTED TO JOIN INTO THE GLORY OF JEWS, but rather she is to expect BEING TREATED AS AN INFERIOR.

These requirements are for gentiles, and not for jews. The gentile is inferior when it comes to Jesus to the jew, that never needs to beg for the healing miracle, as jesus procures it on his own, and only after being tired of doing many miracles jesus rejects doing more miracles saying that only the sign of Jonah will be done (his resurrection).

Attached: j460.jpg (300x180, 9K)

What if the spirit is just the fathers power how he interacts in this world , and the son is a conduit of the father in this world

I get tired of explaining things to the same idiots who post the same idiotic posts. I truly do.

Jesus did her a personal favor; had he done so at her first request, he would be breaking his own word to the pharisees that he would perform no more miracles to establish who he was.

How do you lie to power?
How do you grieve power?

verse?

Amen
Christ is Lord

Says the snip-dick

Attached: 1517077767764.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

Why wouldn't I be? Because I disturbed your circlejerk?

>and the son is a conduit of the father in this world

Not conduit, but not far off. Jesus said he never spoke a word the Father did not tell him to speak, and never performed an act his Father did not tell him to perform. Perfect obedience.

You and I cannot even achieve perfect obedience with our own consciences, much less with God.

>Jesus did her a personal favor; had he done so at her first request, he would be breaking his own word to the pharisees that he would perform no more miracles to establish who he was.
And that's why in the next paragraph he goes on to feed thousands with two baskets, you drooling retard

You cited it.

"no more sign will you receive than the sign of Jonah".

But that's in the end, the samaritan woman appears at the beginning of jesus career, he does lots of miracles after this.

See

If I were to choose between being circumcised and sucking arab cock in Scandinavia, I would choose being circumcised any day.

canaanites were niggers though
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
>And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.

Attached: black man.jpg (794x599, 51K)

No, he doesn't.

You have to know how to read the bible; only Luke puts things in chronological order.

>No, he doesn't.
Literally the next paragraph, nigger

>Canaan was the seed of the serpent

And my butt was captain america

And through them the world was cursed with Nimrod, and his wife Semiramis, and their son Tammuz, the source of all currently existing pagan religions including Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy.

Just as through the Seed of Abraham, the world was blessed with Jesus, the Messiah.

Babylon and Jerusalem.

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

If things are not in chronological order, their proximity does not matter.

Yes Jesus is the way the truth and the life. I know that sounds exclusionary or exclusive-it is not- all we can do is have brotherly love and try to save our brothers and sisters from eternal torment and seperation from Gods love

if i affirm that the proactive controller of a trillion galaxies is a physical jewish manlet i'm forced to be conscous for ever and ever in the presence of every negro, semite and amerindian that ever believed in jesus?

I'll pass thank you very much

Thats a given! But since you're a jew, you didnt even have the liberty to chose since your father forever mutilated your baby penor

I am not saying it is a power, it is just something the human mind cannot fathom ...

>7And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. 8And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. 9And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. 10And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

>I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

is the angel of the lord god ?

All truth claims are exclusionary by nature.

> we should be nice

Yeah...but ARE you?

Yes.

Any time in the OT you see The Angel of The LORD, it's Jesus. It's Jesus walking with Adam and Eve, Jesus counseling Joshua, Jesus wrestling with Jacob, Jesus saving Hagar and Ishmael, Jesus in the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, Jesus speaking with Abraham face to face.

This is not to say Jesus is an angel; angel merely means "messenger", and in these instances, that messenger is Christ Himself.

WE

WUZ

JOOS

on a real note, DNA analysis shows that modern europeans have nothing in common with mizrahi jews who descend from biblical isarel

this is the worst larp in history

Well put. It is subjective. But when you add complete faith truth becomes something more, if that makes sense? Being a Christian is a gift that is given to those who seek it and the truth that accompanies it

>and never performed an act his Father did not tell him to perform. Perfect obedience.

This is not true when there is things like the temptation of satan in the desert , this was all jesus will , or why would he be tempted if it was god at the helm through the holyspirit