Alright, which one's your favorite?

alright, which one's your favorite?

Freiza as a charcter, Superbuu as a design, Buu as comedic and Cell's imperfect form was pretty cool.

Frieza by far. Cell was kinda fun and I liked his designs, never gave a shit about Buu.

Cell > Zamasu > Freeza > Buu

>Zamasu
Fuck off he's shit.

They all suck desu. DBZ peaked with Vegeta.

Buuhan is the best

Grand Priest

Holy shit are you me?

Zamasu is literally the best. Frieza just wanted to be immortal and shit, Cell did his gay fighting tournament, Buu barely talked and was a random villain with chaotic motivations. Zamasu's autistic butthurt towards mortals was great.

Buu and Frieda were the best. I love the idea of Buu being an all existing chaotic evil and it felt natural that he would be way deadlier than anything to exist before. Not only that but some of the dark humor in that arc was insane (like Buu becoming friends with that kid and turning him into a cannibal). People who say that Super has good humor are delusional. Frieza is by far the best as far as narrative and character. Cell was my favorite as a kid but after reaching DB and Z before Super due to hype, I enjoyed him far less because he was so shallow.

freeza>zamasu>cell>buu

Fuck off Superfags

Black> Frieza> Cell>Zamasu>Buu

El Grande Padre > Cell > Piccolo Daimao > Frieza > Zamasu > Buu

Its a shame about the spot thing. He literally lives for good fights. He's the anti-Goku and basically what Goku would be without the brain damage.

The ToP was made for him.

Frieza, all the way.

Cell, even though people call you a Gohanfag for liking him. His earlier forms were a lot more intimidating than Frieza and Buu at any point and I liked the whole "well apparantly I'm perfect now, what the fuck do I do know? Find an answer through combat?" thing (although it could've been executed better perhaps)

Buu was simple but fun enough, doesn't really stand out much as a character beyond being strong and loud though.

Frieza's okay as a villain, a big bad space jew.

Frieza>Zamasu>Super Buu>>>>The rest

buus pants look hella comfy

Childhood is idolizing Freezypop, adulthood is realizing Cell is perfection.

All forms of Cell.

Buu was "the" incarnation of evil. His theme was great as a final boss. Much more of a monster than Freeza and Cell.

best boy

Official Power Rankings:
First form Freeza > Perfect Cell > Super Buu > Final Freeza where he got serious > Imperfect Cell > Power gap > Kid Buu

Freeza > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cell > > > > > > > > > Zamasu > buu

unfortubatly zamasu belongs to DBS which a a big pile of shit

Cell.

>D-do i fit in yet, guys??

First time i saw Cell i shat bricks, he has the best introductory episodes as a villain.

The cell games kinda drop the ball later on but the android saga and CEll at the beggining were just amazing.

Kid Buu had the redemption of Vegeta wich is one of the highest part of the franchise for me, but god everyone went full retard during super buu arc.

Childhood is idolizing Buu
Adolescence is thinking Frieza is the best
Adulthood is realizing Cell made the most sense

Cell>Frieza>Kid Buu>Fat Buu>Super Buu

The three villains represent your growth stage.

When you just started watching Dragonball Z as a child you liked Frieza, he's the evil villain who kills and does corrupt things. He represents your childhood or early teen years. (~12-15s)

Perfect Cell is the next villain, but his motive is purely a personal satisfaction one. So this represents the stage of teenagers. Where teens think they know everything at this stage and think only about their personal lives. (15s-20s)

Bull represents the early adult hood of growth. Buu is just cynical and doesn't give a shit about the world, just like the early adults (~20s-30s)

Your choice in villain represents your current mental stage

Mr. Perfect Cell

Grande Padre is the best villain in the franchise.

Buu > all

Freeza > Buu > Tao Pai Pai > Cell > Piccolo > Zamasu > Baby

Top tier.
Imperfect Cell
Majin Buu (orginal version/Fat Buu)

OK tier.

Kid Buu
Super Buu
Perfect Cell
Frieza (first and last transformation)

Shit tier.
Everything else.

>Buu cynical
Retard

As a Villan, Frieza is, imho, the best villain of Dragon Ball. The build up to his clash and then during his battle are really great. Even the epilogue between him and Goku with the Namek exploding is perhaps the most epic moment of the story.

As design, Janemba.

Frieza>Vegeta>Zamas/Black>Buu>Cell

Frieza had the buildup and truly embodied the unstoppable emperor or the galexy persona

Vegeta had the greatest fight in the series. Every one of Toriyamas skills came into use here. The fights with him and Nappa were kinetic, everything the hero's did felt like clever struggles and desperate attempts to even the odds. It wasn't plauged by the constant oneupmanship like the rest if the fights, including Frieza. At the beginning, the hero's were confident and pristine. At the end, they were beaten and broken. It was exellent.

Zamas was really entertaining, and out of all the villians, he had the most clear motivation style. Black had such an incredible introduction, and his interactions with Zamas were great

Buu was at least funny, and had uncanny powers. He at least felt like the Evil final boss that was nearly impossible to face. Plus he had even more transformations then the het is, so that was kinda fun

Cell was... boring. His motivations were dumb and he just felt like he existed for seeming strong and cool. The consept was great and his Imperfect form was great, striking the perfect balance of creepiness and confusion as to what he was. But his next two forms made him feel like just another strong guy

Why are brainlets so averse to Cell?

Because he's shit and only exists for "Muh Powerlevels"

All the Z and super villains are shit in general. They are without exceptions the same smug and overconfident shit villain.

Cell was good until the Cell game.
The Cell game was a boring way to finish his arc and so, the battle with Gohan. The awakeningof the SSJ2 was a powerful moment, but Gohan's superiority from them ruins all the tension, which instead Freiza keeps even when Goku becomes Super Saiyan.

1.Freiza
2.Cell
3.Others

Vegeta and Piccolo > the rest

Spoken like a true nigger.

>Muh powerlevels
No moreso than Frieza who started the whole wank over forms.

Kefla

Buu's regeneration gimmick really got on my nerves. We had enough of that shit with Cell

I hope you never watched the Black Arc then

Why isn't Nappa appreciated more?

Sure he was a mid-boss but he did good work.

Freiza, no other antagonist had the kind of history and dramatic relationship that he did with the Sayians.

From Super Zamasu was shit. Best one from Z Buu because he was the incarnation of evil and so powerful it took the Dragon Balls and the biggest GenkiDama ever to defeat him