Tomo-chan

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE THIRD PANEL TODAY

God damn Jun give the girl a break.

I can't take anymore

>tfw chapter 700 will be another misuzu face

Is this the Endless Eight arc?

I'm surprised this didn't kill her.

I don't get it.
Anyone has the "It" movie edit with carol using the bunny mask?
Please

Yeah, it's too bad.

>wanting best girl to die
pls satin

But I don't want Tomo to die.

Fumita where is my tomodachi Tomo

he's asking her to the beach, she gives him shit but still comes because dating is good as per the title.
misuzufags getting thrown a bone.

Yeah I bet she does.

Is there a special tag for mind brake through exhaustion?

>brake
she's not a hachiroku.

Why are we already skipping over the date? Why didn't we get a 4koma about what was so special about that view?

Because it's unimportant. Misuzu's exhaustion and annoyance are the only meaningful takeaways.

You really think Jin thought it was special other than just it looks nice, plus we get to bike for 40km to get here? They probably just looked at it then went back home

Because they fugged.

That just means they rested there for like an hour, Misuzu lying against a post or a tree or Jun while looking at the mountains and the trees.

Ok this shit is dead

Well, retards would only think seeing a view of a mountainside would not be anything date worthy for a couple of middle-schoolers.

Misuzu is a cunt confirmed.

Looks more like Misuzu is dead.

I'll post it when I get back on my home PC. A few hours from now.

FIVE KILOS!
>FIVE KILOS!
FIVE KILOS!
>FIVE KILOS!

Local tiny Japanese girl transformed into skeleton by date.

>10km
I know that he hated her since they were kids but jeez

everyday

>we've finally stopped
>nope, we're just starting
Jun's brutal

>take me anyway you want

what a slut

Thanks

You have to appreciate how much Misuzu threw in to try to make this work.

>she's still doing it, despise hating it
what does that mean?
also, thanks

>Take me anywhere you want

whew lad

>gundou never wanted to break up with jun
>that's why he was able to break up with her first

>Misuzu gave actually her all to get this relationship to working
That's actually fucking sad

What happened to these threads? They used to be so popular.

Did you forget 10 pages ago when she was watching Tomo play soccer?

misuzu happened.

>S was an M all along

Misuzu is center of attention. No Tomoboy, or Cotton Candy.

Remember that she only cares about status.

Misuzu is a submissive
Jun is a dominant

>Misuzu is near her breaking point, but still will go through even more because her bf asked.
Just imagine all the stuff you could train her to do

>Somehow I knew she would come...

The power of the D!

and people still say they're not alike

>What happened to these threads? They used to be so popular.
You make it sound like it was a good thing.

that's one of the smokier juns

The status of her beating heart.

>dropout
someone had to do it

I think this is supposed to be a joke?

>Shin Godzilla instead of Shin Chan
What. I would have never compared Shin Chan and Tomo Chan but I guess they're both comedies.

No wonder Jun told her she could hit him or do whatever she wanted to him in the present, she's clearly invested as shit in this and he's gonna dump her. I bet she'll burst into tears.

>she'll burst into tears
I don't want to see misuzu cry, but at the same time I do want to see her cry.

>dat subtle Trump tweet
Damn, he just can't stay away from it, or they just can't ignore it. Trump is the world's greatest troll.

She got invested, not his fault. He got invested to. They both didn't know what the purpose of dating was. Just because Jun did it first he felt guilty.

Breaking up is certainly not his fault, but if the previous flashback is to be believed (and given the way Jun acts it seems reasonable) he's gonna drop her like a sack of shit after she went through all this trying to get closer to him, and that is certainly a hurtful thing to do to someone and could certainly be handled nicely.

It gives more and more credence to the idea that she was the one who had all the reasons to drop him, he would have been fine with things but something new came to light which we should hopefully still find out shortly.

I do believe something is gonna happen to Jun and he's gonna break it up like it was nothing the next time he sees her, but my point exactly is that he's shitty (even if not on purpose) to her and yet she's clearly working hard to keep up with him because she likes him (not to mention she's the one pushing for the little things they've done, like using first names, holding hands, etc). I believe Misuzu has no intention of dumping him, saying she was going to is just her way of saving face, which fits really well with her entire persona.

>repeating what the flashback already explained but in a more tedious manner
You faggots better be right that Fumita has something stored which involves why Misuzu feels so guilty, because if this just ends with cutting back to present time i'm jumping into the Fumita is a hack bandwagon.

>mizuzu actually loves Jun
what the fuck!? Dropped

Misuzu loves Jun

So tomorrow is 700. I wonder if there will be a double page.

She always loved Jun. Misuzu got jealous as fuck when Carol told her she was teasing Jun.

Fumita pls

Oh come on making her so adorable during their "relationship" just to crush it when Tomo wins in the end is a low blow.

So Jun is getting back at Misuzu or is the translation off because in the beginning it said that Jun was too excited/retarded to notice Misuzu wasn't doing well.

I hope the 700 is worth the wait.

Damn it I really wish these two get together, way better than Tomo

Guess it's time to close shop on Tomo-chan and get started on that Misuzu spin-off.

>the Lyza episode
What?

Baka.

>Misuzu spin-off
Sign me up, senpai.

I want to marry Misuzu and drag on her long bicycle rides!

>take me anywhere you want
Where is the nearest love hotel?

You all know where this is going, right?

LOVE TRIANGLE NOW BABY!

READY FOR SOME THREE-WAY END GAME?!

>700th
I'm just waiting for the 1000th

Misuzu literally said before they went out on a date that she knew it wouldn't last. It only explains to the fact that she thinks she is in control. Jun is proving her wrong with this flash back. Misuzu has pride in herself for being able to manipulate people. Remember getting the free lunches from Tanabe?

Misuzu was going to break it off first. She is a shit, not Jun-boy.

>She always loved Jun. Misuzu got jealous as fuck when Carol told her she was teasing Jun.
She never loved Jun, author now just retcons the past so it would fit his new narration where suddenly Misuzu was always in love with Jun.

I knew author was a shit, but this totally blows the comic down the drain.

>She never loved Jun, author now just retcons
Stopped reading right there. Stay salty y/u/rifag, and is that way.

S2 when

So people who don't like shitty development and forced love triangles now belongs to a yuri board?

No my fault that author decided to change Misuzu character and now make her shown to be interested in Jun too.

I just dislike shitty baiters who don't have balls todo such thing right from start.

I was about to say I miss when characters could just be friends

Then I remembered that such a time never existed

Now I feel sad that I'm feeling nostalgia for something that never really happened

How the fuck does this retcon anything exactly?

>I miss when characters could just be friends
Nigga, the very first chapter showed us otherwise. Hell, the plot of this manga is basically how to turn the friendship of Jun and Tomo into a relationship.
I think in this manga is worse in that regard because every single character in this story wants to fuck another one. No exceptions.

Couldn't he just give the poor girl a ride?

>I think in this manga is worse in that regard because every single character in this story wants to fuck another one. No exceptions.
Really?
Tanabe wants to fuck Misuzu, Misuzu wants to fuck Jun as it turnes out thanks to flashback arc, Tomo wants to fuck Jun, Carol fucked Jun and wants to fuck Senpai, Senpai wants to fuck Carol but wouldn't mind handling Tomo, Jun wants to fuck no one and is afraid of girls affection and prefer his comfy Tomobro instead. Gyarus and deliquent-chans want to fuck Senpai, Jun and also Tomo.
I'm a bit sad how clusterfucky this became thanks to Misuzu flashback because this manga really needed a forced love triangle fro mthe past now.

whoa, lewd

>I was about to say I miss when characters could just be friends

Kazuma and Aqua

Don't forget the parents. They were involved in that shit, as well.

That's more like a guy and his dog

Tomom wanted to fuck Misuzu, and Carol.

now make it look like she's riding Jun

So there is luv ah?

She wanted Jun to get her into shape so she could keep up with her Tomo.
Tomo would've been too powerful a trainer.
She realizes that she could never catch up

How do we make mizusu win the Jun bowl lads?

Delete Tomo