Anyone else done with Trump?

Anyone else done with Trump?

He just signed a bill full of RINOs and Democrats giving billions to other countries, enacting gun control, funding sanctuary cities, and not providing funds for the border wall.

Those of you who are going to call me a shill, please justify any of this.

Attached: 1510182639668.jpg (1024x934, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977166887493799936
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2018/03/22/here-are-the-nearly-100-republicans-who-voted-against-the-spending-bill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinda done with him when he appointed neocon and Goldman Sachs shills to his cabinet.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.51.36.png (767x781, 408K)

I can't wait to hear this.

literal betrayal

are you retarded???
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977166887493799936

i been done with glumpht from day one. now i'm a clintoris

>actually supporting Trump
>actually supporting Brexit
>actually thinking you can just reform the system and reform our problems away

You've missed the point lads, it wasn't so much that things were going to get done, it was to see if the electorate still had any fight left in them at the ballot box. It's all symbolism and metapolitics at play.

He just signed it. And yes OP, I'm black pilled now. Congress passed a Democrat spending bill and Trump signed it. We got nothing that we wanted or voted for. Republicans will lose in November and Trump will lose in 2020 but this has shown that it really doesn't make a fuck.

oh dang i missed, mb

>websites now liable for content users post

ahahahahahah Sup Forums is fucked

>"I've signed this omnibus bill," Trump said. "But I say to Congress, I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it."
Are you fucking kidding me?

you magafags are just fucking dumb, every other week there's similar posts then you just come back and swallow more of it, maybe politics is not for you.

Attached: john-neocon_agoodfriend - Copy.png (614x665, 644K)

THE STORM IS COMING BROTHERS
GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY
WE ARE WINNING

Did you honestly think you were going to agree with 100% of his choices?
Did you vote for him because you though he was going to do everything YOU wanted?
If he does 70-80% of what I want him to do I will be estatic
I hate him signing this total shit faggot bill it made him look weak and weakens the country
I don't understand the rational behind it but I haven't lost faith in Trump yet.

>(((ari melber)))
>(((sam seder)))

Trump will be the last white, male president of the USA. Because of shifting demographics, Republicans will only win with Hispanic candidates like Rubio or Cruz. And Democrats will only win with left-center minorities, who appeal to the anti-white mob on that basis, and therefore don't have to engage in the anti-white rhetoric that would scare away the remaining white normies. I assure you of this.

Why the FUCK would he sign this?

we haven't had a landslide of shit like what's happened recently, and it all started with Mueller looking into Trump financials. We saw a huge swerve back to neocohen land. he fires one of the best State Dept heads we've had in forever, then boots McMaster and replaces him with Bolton, of all people. Now he signs the Swamp legislation.

It's almost as if he's being played. his pathetic temper tantrum about veto'ing was as limp as his dick. I'm rooting for his downfall, although I doubt that's coming since he's apparently playing the puppet. at least he's probably getting impeached by Congress since 2018 is down the tubes now for the republicons. no better way to keep your base home than to give in to every democrat demand just so you can get more money for the US war machine. pathetic.

Welp, time to go innawoods.

Attached: 1457839547848.jpg (1260x652, 161K)

Because he's a master negotiator. Art of the Deal, motherfucker.

Shut up

>negotiating a piece of shit spending bill that he didn't even read

Attached: 1520978970422.png (703x911, 19K)

It's done. He's done. Don't be a fucking tool, he betrayed everyone

So blind faith and not using your brain.

Don't let the shills capitalize on your despair. No conservative mind is going to say honestly that this bill was anything besides a bunch of bullshit, and that signing it was terrible, but to go off the fucking deep end and just say HURR TRUMP WAS ALWAYS TERRIBLE like these kikes try to get you to think EVERY TIME sometimes seems off is just taking the bait.

This is a good example of these concern trolling heebs.
>Trump has done numerous things I agree with, so I won't abandon him after this grievous misstep
>WOW YOU WON'T DITCH HIM AFTER ONE THING YOU HATE? WHAT DO YOU HAVE BLIND FAITH? I MEAN I'M ONE OF YOU YOU CAN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY HE'S DONE
Back to temple, David.

Got Gorsuch, which is all I really expected. But, Trump is getting worked hard by the establishment. He is going to be just a speedbump along the inexorable road to progressive collapse of a once great nation. This omnibus bill is a complete fucking joke.

Name an actually good and at least some what important thing he did?

I've been a Trump supporter from the beginning, but I think it's time we move to impeach.

Gorsuch.

It's shit like this, where you can't even tell if it's a shill or satire. That's how transparent these kikes have become and yet some still take the bait.

Enough is enough.

This isn't the presidency we supported.

Attached: arthur jones.jpg (1024x683, 113K)

I voted for Bernie, but I empathized with why people supported Trump, but if you didn't see any of this coming, you're fucking stupid. As Trump was campaigning, it was very clear he would make these kind of negotiations with the Dems, and of course he was saying whatever to gain support and votes because that's what he's good at. I give Trump credit when credit's due, but you're an idiot if you genuinely thought he would have taken strong stance on the right of issues throughout his presidency. As of now, Dems are going to win 2018 and it's in Trump's best self interest to make these deals with the Dems to secure his own legacy. Will Trump lose in 2020? Too early to tell, but if he fucks up and pisses everyone off on both sides he'll lose, but if he brings about something huge (peace with North Korea), he'll win again.

Trump is fucking done. He just showed who really has the power.
He came out as a spineless puppet. What a fuck up.

Attached: chuck-chuckles.jpg (1080x720, 51K)

Why doesn't Richard Spencer and a legion of learned pol intellectuals march on Washington D.C, New York, L.A., San Francisco,etc. and demand the Jews be removed from power? Instead of complaining on the internet/antagonize libcucks and antifa fags at universities, why don't we organize like a second Occupy Wall Street? But this time we name the Jew.

99% goyim vs the 1% kikes

We just need people willing to risk it all, people who have nothing to lose. We should be camping out on Wall Street and Hollywood instead of typing on keyboards. All revolutions need to occur is an energetic, relentless minority. Stop wasting your time redpilling normies, they are only capable of following. We have to lead.

What say you?

Attached: 1519079380791.jpg (587x534, 84K)

Pretty blackpilled to say the least. I may hold my nose and vote for him again if he isnt impeached by 2020 but that's about it.

Smart post. Trump was never supposed to be Jack Kemp or Paul Ryan. That said, Trump's "ebb and flow" and "chaos management" styles get tiresome. Look at the steel tariffs. Tough talk, then "extended negotiations on exemptions." It was nice when it was a simple win, not a protracted process.

>(((broken clocks)))

because it passed with a supermajority and he doesn't want to shut down the government for a few days then get his veto BTFO.

He said he did it because he wanted all the military funding for his ZOG war machine. I believe him.

>Of course the jews are on our side this time go- I mean guy!

I heard it passed with 2/3rds majority. That might have something to do with it.

well hes not a king, hes a president, a president is just a part of the image. hes not free to do whatever he wants.

FUCK THEM ALL GOD DAMNIT I HATE THIS FUCKING SYSTEM

Attached: aDWxd59_700b.jpg (636x620, 47K)

Yes surely he's not putting a positive spin on something that was going to be made law no matter what.

KILL ALL KIKES AND TRAITORS. CIVIL WAR NOW!!!

FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: 2018-03-23 14_39_29-C__Users_vh47267_AppData_Local_Temp_RCP_FM.loc.png (311x47, 1K)

Don't blame him. Blame the GOP traitors in Congress.

THIS. Thank you for being the one person in the whole world besides me who understands the nature of his position.

Holy shit

He said he was going to veto it.
This bill would prevent a government shutdown nobody was going to risk november voting against it if they thought the president would have their back anyway.
He intentionally pretended he was going to veto it so it would pass unopposed.

It's absolute proof that there is no diplomatic solution, they will fuck you anyway. I feel like people should know this given the last few thousand years.

/thread and checkd

IM DONE WITH DROAMPF, NOW I SUPPORT ANTIFA AND FEMINIST, OPEN BORDER FOR RAPISTS AND CRIMINALS

>He intentionally pretended he was going to veto it so it would pass unopposed.
What

wtf I'm #withher now

found the agent provocateur

One day after MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough announced “I took down my Trump tweets yesterday after deciding my responses should be about policy and not personality,” the President reminded us all of the “unsolved mystery” of Scarborough’s dead intern, Lori Klausutis.

> So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2017

Attached: 1511964415416.png (1249x906, 158K)

stop voting in piece of shit republicans in the congress

Oh well, trump was always a gamble. Not surprising 2016 was yet again another shit sandwich.

I am getting there. If the dumbass does not go nuclear and build the wall, or even give a fuck about Immigration. Then I am done. I will be voting 3rd party and moving on. 3rd party may not be much but at least it's better than having Shekelbergs on the left and the right.

Theyre all pieces of shit dude. Real people don't go into politics.

Wrong faggot
dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2018/03/22/here-are-the-nearly-100-republicans-who-voted-against-the-spending-bill/

More like a bait and switch Sandwich.

Hes president he has veto power. Even if its overriden, it sends a message to his supporters.

The only message he just sent was him giving up.

Gun control?
Elaborate.

He’s purposefully tanking the economy so ha can end the fed

Attached: 1521010402513.png (739x707, 766K)

Fix NICS and other pork barrel riders.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: A1C479E8-8821-4204-99F3-C8EAF38841A8.jpg (932x1024, 113K)

You people are forgetting the worst part of this bill, the CLOUD Act.

Attached: cloudact1.png (1396x1752, 247K)

Nice concern troll. Do you think Trump writes the spending bills?

>stop voting in piece of shit republicans in the congress

Who would you rather have, dumb ass? Hillary? Huh? Fucking HILLARY?

Then you are a fucking Stupid Ass.

Any vote for anyone other than Donald Trump is a vote for Hillary 2.0.

No one wants a Democrat in the fucking White House if we can help it.

Trump is saving our lives.

America was drowning until Trump showed up to save us.

We should not ask the man throwing us a life ring to be perfect.

We just need to Thank him for saving us from the scourge of the Hillarys.

Attached: Evil without and evil within.gif (180x240, 2.78M)

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1509876849161.png (400x381, 108K)

You're the kind of guy who was first in line for Kool-Aid in Jonestown.

Go to page 2201

Attached: 1514503373926.jpg (641x530, 42K)

If he'd vetoed this bill, he would have been overridden immediately, strengthening the GOPe and weakening his position relative to Congress.

>If you fight back, they win

Jesus Christ. This is proof we are owned by Jews. I want to move out of this nightmare.

Yeah he won't have to sign another one because he just gave them everything they fucking wanted

I am the kind of guy who notices things and any dumb ass who votes for anyone other than Trump in the next election is voting for the failure that is Hillary or one of Hillary's fellow hellspawn.

Attached: not just evil__pure E Ville.png (398x397, 220K)

DON'T YOU FEEL SO FUCKING REPRESENTED RIGHT NOW?

all you shil demorats fuck off, TRUMP 2020. he knows whats the best for the USA even if it means a bit of pain.

you die first...

>he knows whats the best for the USA even if it means a bit of pain.

This.

Absolutely this.

Attached: 1439563261519.jpg (293x318, 15K)

It is a fair question. He actually is responding to you, a shill, with a bit of dignity.

Sage. No shit Trump was going to sign it. Hope Trump just eeks out another win so the whole academic, entertainment, press, and politics would can continue being angered and disgusted.

Trump is doing great. If he wasn't, lefty types would not be posting in this shithole. Wonder when the next big shill wave will come. Probably the IG report

He won't be around for another budget to sign, period.

its the demorats that need to be taken out

I've been getting off the Trump train steadily over the past 3-4 months.

I think he means or meant well but it's pretty clear he is very compromised.

Still much better than Hillary or Bernie but it's clear he doesn't have much political power.

We're totally and completely kiked with a foreign parasite leading us to inevitable destruction.

Someone high profile needs to start naming the Jew in public before it's too late.

I'd rather not have the bill signed into law, but that wasn't an option. We need different people in Congress if we don't want shitty budgets that prevent the President from carrying out his mandate.

In this case, yes. Quit being such a queer.

Why would you be done with him?

He's been calling for all of these things for forty years.

amen, death to liberals and enimies of america

>Weakening his position
What fucking position?

Well that is taking it too far.

We just want liberals out of office. We do not want them harmed.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1515291824457.jpg (900x1200, 531K)

> Trump signed the mammoth legislation reluctantly, saying in a press availability with other members of the administration that, in order to secure a necessary increase in military spending, he had to give money to Democratic projects that he derided as a "wasted sum of money."

>”It's not right and it's very bad for our country," he said.

>But he said that military spending was very important, and that concern overrode his thoughts about vetoing the legislation.

>”Therefore, as a matter of national security, I've signed this omnibus budget bill. There are a lot of things I’m unhappy about in this bill…But I say to Congress, I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it again,” he said.

>He also called on Congress to end the filibuster in the Senate and to give him a line item veto.

You wanted more military spending, and he did it reluctantly despite the other aspects of the bill. He never wants to do it again and hates everything else about it.

Obviously he doesn't have much of one - the party is against him. The only way that might change is if we get a better Congress this fall.

>Still much better than Hillary or Bernie

So vote for Trump in the next election.

Attached: Give Your Old Daddy some Sweet Sugar.jpg (640x349, 52K)

Thats actually really frustrating to know that they passed something like that.

I've learned not to write off Trump, but it seems like the pressure finally got to him. Surprised it took this long actually. I'll still vote straight R, but at this point it just feels pointless