SHE DESERVED BETTER

SHE DESERVED BETTER

why always best girl losses ;-;

it has been almost 4 years since season 2

Why did she fall back in love in him? He was never interested in her that way. It didn't amount to anything narrative-wise. Him "choosing" Rikka rather than her didn't mean shit.

We all deserved a better season 2.

Strange thing is, Season 2 had more memorable episodes. Sad thing is the memorable ones were all filler episodes. Almost like the love story wasn't nearly as interesting as chuuni cuties doing chuuni things.

they needed some forced drama

>watch half of Chu-2 S1
>drop it because it's not my thing
>apparently the second season goes from "not my thing" to "trash fire"

I guess I dodged a bullet

She's a friendless kissless lonely eternal virgin and future landwhale watching her last chance of experiencing idealized teenage romance wither from her grasp.

She should have just stayed with Shinka.

>better s2
t. brainlet

S2 isn't about progressing the love story. WHile it does *sort of* do that, it's more about giving backstories to Yuuta, and to an extent Nibutani. Rikka was already given backstory, so why have a fully developed main girl and then her love interest be completely undeveloped. It's only bad if you go in expecting the love to progress. If you don't, then you'll have a fantastic time.
s2 is fantastic user.

when did she fall out of love?

She has better social skills than Rikka and could have had teen romance but chose not to for dumb chuuni reasons.

I consider season 2 a failure because the whole point was supposed to be a love triangle but nothing ever came from it. Pink girl literally stops her own emotions by going chuuni battle scene on them.

Jesus Christ, what a horrible anti-climactic and unrealistic ending S2 had.

>homewrecker
>deserves anything but a bullet to the head
Nope.

>homewrecker
>does nothing but help their relationship
The Rikkafag isn't an intelligent animal.

nope, she ruin all the s2

sauce?

aaah, kill yourself.

>implying a girl as hot and charismatic as she is will be friendless and kissless

In all legit serious, Shichimiya is the kind of girl that would have tons of guys fall in love with her. She would probably be Shinka's equal there.

Pink Rikka is trash. TRASH.

>Rikka is trash
Agreed

This, she'd have a shitload of orbiters.

Is the apocalypse happening behind her?

No, it's just that she glows with radiance

IT'S IN THE FILENAME RETARD

Why did you even watch season 2? it was garbage, should've dropped it at episode 3.

because you missed the point of it brainlet.
read

Nah, it's garbage. Stop trying to come up with excuses.

I'm not. Why would you want to watch a second season of a show with underdeveloped characters?

The first season was "okay". the OVA was "okay". The second season was garbage. But I obviously didn't think it would be THAT bad until I saw it for myself.

MC didn't deserve her

I think the novel did the love triangle better, like the "battle" between Rikka and Schimiya isn't necessarily over. But the anime set up more antics for Rikkafags like me to enjoy.

>She has better social skills than Rikka
Oh wow that is a high wall to climb

RIP in piss.

>Movie reveal didn't even have her

KyoAni people really hated her, huh

Look user you don't show off the best parts of your movie in the first teaser.

WOOFED