What does Sup Forums think of cheating military wives?

What does Sup Forums think of cheating military wives?

Attached: 42AC9268-A897-4D9B-81A6-3D870F34AA02.jpg (529x414, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-58824.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What, you don't know Jody?
>Don't join the fucking army if you're married dumbass.

Scum, of course. Respect to the guy for showing such much honour than getting an easy lay.

>Be proud white american male.
>Get a white girl
>Get cheated on

Black girls cheat a lot less.

Just saying.

The cuck deserves it, don't get engaged unless you're no longer serving.

>Fight for Israel
>Deserve respect
Choose only one

Attached: 1484637973473.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

They’re hot. Bonus points if they let you cum inside.

This.

>be away for a year.
>expect your wife not to fullfill her needs
Kek. Go off and fight wars Sup Forums ill be here with my 9inch cock to fuck your wife.
Oh whats that? You dont have one because your a 300lb 5'1" and you vouldnt get into the military if you tried?
Oh its the Jews fault not your buddy. Dont take any personal responsibility. Go back to eating your tendies

Well let's be honest. You got pretty lucky if she doesn't sleep around while you're gone.

They should be branded on the face with the Mark of the Whore and then made to spend a day tied to the pillory in the public square

>"needs" are more important than duty
found the woman

Yea, pets are more loyal. This isn't news but you should fuck them

Scum of the earth, lower than the lowest coalburner, probably coalburners themselves.

they should be handed the dudes gear when he gets back, so they can go put their ass on the line while he nails all the slunts.

You have no duty to join the military in the current year you retard.

>they let you cum inside.

And they do. Also all women are filthy lying whores.

Attached: welcome_home_daddy.jpg (400x384, 32K)

Attached: bibi01.jpg (489x370, 34K)

>Black girls cheat a lot less.
Ahahaha, g8 b8 m8.

Attached: TWERKING-BABY-DADDY.png (735x707, 588K)

They should be stoned to death.

>Hand on heart

You should only serve in the army if you are single. Do a tour, get the free education, see some desert shithole and fuck off.

I was Airforce. I fucked a few Navy guy's wives. Comes with the territory

Male sex dolls for military wives. Problem solved.

>join military
>get stationed in Italy
>be one of the lucky people that gets to bring his wife with him
>she still cheats on him with some pasta nigger

Disgusting.

I remember this disinfo being spread. It wasn't a continuous 12 months. He was on leave for a month and returned after a 6 month deployment.

The only thing I can see is if this was a test tube baby. It has to be.

Was obviously referring to the duty of fidelity between spouses user

Attached: come on paco.jpg (600x337, 51K)

Very good thing. Order followers are subhuman and deserve an unfaithful wife.

You weren't alone user. You we're in fact part of a larger statistic

Attached: friendzone-2.jpg (600x800, 78K)

the natural consequences to the forever wars. i knew a guy who did 7 tours in afghanistan and iraq. thats 7+ years away from home. what would you do?

are you moot or hiro

That is not what he meant, trad. The duty is staying faithful to your spouse. I assume she took a vow.

In this instance I would be the guy taking the picture. But to be honest, I've been both of those of men

Fuck em.

Tard..not trad.

not me personally, I was just making a joke about how it was an Italian saying military wives are good fucks.

We should cut off their nipples and throw them into the sea.

are you a high level mod

I once fucked a girl who turned around and dumped her overseas Marine fiance. When she told me what she had done I called her an idiot and told her she needed to beg him to take her back. They're all whores

Lol I'd slam that cunt to the floor

Your digits confirm that you would indeed

Attached: 384885_GOLDMEMBER-_3317241b.jpg (620x387, 57K)

I met a military wife on chatroulette ages ago we ended up camming for months afterwards but I eventually quit because I felt bad for her husband. But God damn she was a freak. Literally did anything I asked of her

That's a fake profile.

Just look at the fucking profile picture. Looks like some generic thing they'd use to advertise Tinder

They should imme Be airlifted to some isis, acceptable muzzie equivalent this month, held area and dropped off in a bikini.

>They're all whores

yup. without exception. They get drunk off the attention they get from their peers about how "strong" they are about dating a military man who's away all the time, but when it comes down to him actually leaving, they just go back to their old whore ways.

Deserve the rope.

I believe they should be given the death penalty and stoned to death, but I'm a traditionalist.

>joining the military
>marrying a white woman

Lmao

No that’s a lie. In fact even American rappers bring it up in their songs all the time.

I used to fuck them to mistreat them. I would do shit like:
tear their panties off and stuff it up their cooches.
give them a double kidney punch while fucking them doggy style and then quickly tear my dick out of them.
Press my fingers into their abdomine just above their pubic bone to make their cirvex push out more cause their vagina depth to be really shallow and then shove my cock into them.
Even bounced a used condom of the back of their head.
Would spit on them while acting like i just pulled out to cum on their back.

I've got a much bigger problem with the guys who do it than the women frankly.

Shit women.

Honestly though most people (especially women) have "backups" around just in case their main relationship fails. If only people were as honest as the guy in the pic and thought of more than their own pleasure.

Yeah but what I you get drafted AFTER you married one? File a divorce inb4?

Attached: 1471599687874.jpg (1280x1381, 152K)

Of course you do you fucking cuck

all my gfs cheated and I only did 2 to6 week deployments. was good test, none passed. Long Island chicks all try to act like the rich jew bitches they know so screw them anyway.

>Sup Forums suddenly believes everything said in rapper songs.

Good rolemodel

They guys are asshole, but the women are monsters.One of the worst things you can do to a person done to someone who sacrifices the most for his country. If that's does not make you angry if don't know what will.

A cuck would be pretty cool with it actually. The cheating man is doing a disservice to mankind, the cunt is just doing what cunts do best, you know?

That girl really thought she stood any chance with that Chad? Fuck women are so delusional

I came in a chick who just broke up with her bf 3 weeks prior. I was talking to her for a lot longer than that, while she was with him. Do I feel bad? No. She's a cunt. I'd never seriously date her - if she can do that to him, she can do it to me.

Did I deny the advance? Fuck no. I came in her and enjoyed it. Let them deal with the drama of their shit relationship. He probably still doesn't know. (she's a shady bitch like all women)

Attached: 0091091209120912001.jpg (1440x612, 85K)

I would like to have more respect for woman and say you are wrong, but I can't.

Don’t need to believe a rap song to know that no woman will ever truly give her body solely to you for the rest of her life

That's because you're a cuck, Nigel.

Many women literally plan their adult lives around latching onto a husband in the military. It's simply a more realistic goal than landing a zillionaire. They don't get the money or lifestyle of course, but it nearly guarantees to cover the cost of bearing children and all their real and imagined medical problems, and offers other benefits and opportunities as well, like periodic stretches of being single.

Attached: 1521518060902.jpg (720x886, 70K)

Should be used as canon fodder in the war their husband is in.

>Women are inherently liars, it can't be my individual capitalism fault.

No I just anticipate the nature of women and wouldn't seek to create the sort of situation where they'd have the opportunity to act that way.

The guy involved however had a choice as to where he wanted to stick his dick.

Scum.

Isn't that part of the deal? Only a cuck gets married before going away for a lnog time.

BASED WHITE CHAD

yeah...

for any nu males or young men who have not figured it out yet:

Women have the same sex drive you do, but to them sex is also an asset to be SOLD, while to you it is to be AQUIRED.

It is an asset men are told is in "limited" supply and women will do everything to conceal that fact.

This is why it is important to learn how to dump women on the spot when they fuck up.

It used to be that a woman fucked up she faced social outcast (men also face(d) that and prison or worse)

Attached: 1510779129519.jpg (556x787, 86K)

Major redpill on women:
>rooshvforum.com/thread-58824.html
I know it’s long but it’s important and well written for someone who isn’t an English speaker.
For a summation, women are not men and women cannot build civilisations because they lack the same thinking processes for group coordination and reasoning that men do.

Attached: CEC88756-7B29-4C01-BEF4-84F571F44C61.png (744x687, 44K)

Reminds me years ago of a bar acquaintance relating a story of the nightmare of hearing a knock at the door only to open it and find a chick he had picked up and fucked some time prior, two kids in tow, telling him she had just left her husband for him.

I later recall thinking that even if he was bullshitting me, that makes the story only about 4 percent less horrifying than if it had actually happened.

Attached: 1521524570812.jpg (496x516, 82K)

Attached: DB6D43A8-184A-4B47-83D1-87D752D26F9D.png (500x500, 27K)

I know it's pretty much a given that military wives will always cheat.

However, non-military wives still cheat in masse while their husbands are around.

What's the best way to prevent a woman from straying? What causes them to cheat and what can be done to prevent that?

>rooshvforum.com
kys

what about dumping women on the spot for being marxists or feminists?

Gaslighting and abuse tends to work. Won't cheat if she knows she'll lose a finger.

there's a reason it's a cliché

boredom and low self esteem mostly. white sharia.

I think the dude is ironic, rappers keep calling their women "Ho's" and "bitches".

Thanks, Ahmed but that doesn't fly to regular people who aren't privileged and protected by the government
What are some non-muslim solutions?

Looks fake

*Mexican intellectuals*

All women are marxists or feminists by nature.

Think of it like this, you either have feral women, or women, both with the same nature, but one is properly domesticated. (think wolf vs dog)

This applies to men vs feral men vs numale as well, the method of domestication maketh the man so to speak.

Attached: b1fd6abca17a36f93b722c1343a20861.jpg (349x520, 21K)

gaslighting is a really shit thing to do to anyone, especially someone you "love". anyone with a right mind (especially if they cheat on you themselves) will drop your ass like a bad habit.

i've endured gaslighting before from a woman. shit sucks. i legit thought i was going crazy at one point.

Should have recorded it

No they dont, like 80% of Ameriniggers are born out of wedlock and numbers for blacks are similiar around the world. Blacks are the most promiscuous race in the workd and the only reason why The might cheat less is because so few of them get in a real comitted relationship

Perfect motivation this tax season. Whee!

Any follow up?
And I have a story.
>A sgt in my unit found out his wife was cheating
>never let on
>in fact he became super sweet
>started buying gifts for her
>jewels
>car
>house
>furniture

He spent tens of thousands of dollars...On credit

He finally filed for divorce and willingly gave her everything.
None of which was paid off.
She was so excited, she thought she won the lottery, she signed it without thinking

I love that story.

It’s an essay written on a forum. Fuck off.

Thanks for the laughs

Attached: KD20ac8_d(2).jpg (640x1259, 72K)

Vet here. I really don't give a shit and think they all deserve it. The majority of married service members I served with knew their wife for an extremely brief time, usually the first woman they slept with, and both are very young. Wtf did you think was going to happen, never mind being warned by literally every senior member to not get married.

We get 2 weeks leave during that 12 months.
Nothing wrong with this pic.

Yeah, was thinking the same.

>you wouldn't
>screenshot
Aaaaaaaa!aaajh