Why won't this guy go down...

Why won't this guy go down? Every day I turn on the news and there is some new scandal threatening to end his presidency. But nothing ever happens. It just gets forgotten and they move on to the next thing. I've lost track of how many times he's gotten away with it.

Attached: Image result for teflon don trump.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=q1dP7p2dqUI
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/new-york-times-editor-admits-paper-is-very-very-ve/
youtube.com/watch?v=YpPrhkmV_rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why won't this guy go down?

Don't worry after signing this and going full neocon he's done.

Media overplayed their hand, now nothing they can ever do will bring him down. People forget just how unquestioned the media was not even half-a-decade ago.

I know! It's so frustrating. It's almost as if all the reports were never true.

because he literally hasn't done shit

>Why won't this guy go down?

Because the accusations and scandals are essentially untrue and/or inconsequential. The constant barrage of them is simply intended to keep the left from fragmenting completely by providing a universal focus for their animosity. A'la 1984's Emmanuel Goldstein.

Go down for what? Lay off the MSM it's brainwashing you.

Attached: IMG_2044.jpg (750x758, 66K)

I'll accept whatever so long as we get to see Democrats and Bush-era Republicans exit from politics en mass.

Honestly there's been so many I can't even remember a single one.

MAGA

Attached: IMG_1097.jpg (600x499, 103K)

So name one crime he comitted. Evidence of treason?

Attached: IMG_2060.jpg (945x756, 126K)

>But nothing ever happens. It just gets forgotten and they move on to the next thing. I've lost track of how many times he's gotten away with it.

Its all fake news user

Attached: IMG_1346.jpg (460x540, 53K)

>I've lost track of how many times he's gotten away with it.

What is "it"? Got away with what?

Attached: IMG_1810.jpg (640x490, 82K)

>But nothing ever happens.
you turned on the news dum dum, that was the point, TV was afraid of losing revenue and control over the narrative so they threw Trump in there to get you consuming media again

>because he literally hasn't done shit
if he didn't win the IRS was going to stomp his ass, crooked Hillary would get him off the hook in exchange for wiping out the Republicans but the national momentum was too strong

Just because public can't see what's happening that doesn't mean swamp is slowly being drained. Uranium One coming up next you'll see

Attached: IMG_1360.jpg (864x893, 267K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=q1dP7p2dqUI
Trumps fine, the MSM is fucked and the NYT just admitted their bias. MSM is fucked and brainwahing people

Yup. Here a meme for you. MAGA

Attached: IMG_0200.jpg (548x487, 67K)

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/new-york-times-editor-admits-paper-is-very-very-ve/

It's almost as if the Democrat operatives in the news media are making a bunch of fake shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpPrhkmV_rA