Kyoukai Senjou Horizon

I hate Sunrise.

Is it possible for another studio to have a go at this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_period
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Horizon:Volume_6A_Chapter_18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any other studio would probably fail unless they got the same staff.

>Horizon without Sunrise.
OP stop, What are you saying.

Sunrise isn't going to continue this anyway. They already confirmed that right?

I miss this. I wish it gets another season really. Are the light novels still being translated?

Season 3 when?

Was there even a reason to watch this after Kimi's dance?

Never ever

Too busy milking Idol-fags money.

Only if they can bankroll all the VAs needed for the show.

>Is it possible for another studio to have a go at this?
It is literally because only Sunrise had the resources to manage this franchise, that they specifically asked to animate it as a vanity project. It is basically their Moon-Landing, doing it because it is hard.

And even then, they still was so exhausted by it that they don't seem to see a sequel as being worth the effort.

Sunrise did nothing wrong

New Mai Hime series when?

After Love Live! Sunshine!! the Movie.

Good.

>New Mai Hime series when?
DONT FUCKING TEST ME, I WILL HURT YOU!

Rumor is Mai-Hime getting a movie and a new series with new stories involved a war past versus original HiME's.

ShizNat OVA when?

Mai getting tag teamed by Reito and Mikoto when?

>Creampied and Tribbed at the same

Mai would die from having sex. I don't think she has the energy to put up with it

Not only it's not possible but it could be life-threatening to have a different staff trying to animate Horizon. Even more so if they start where the anime left off. The 3 parts of volume 3 together total 2500 pages.

Was there supposed to be a Mai Hime mobage game announced next year.

I heard rumors Kawakami and Satoyasu is involved with new Sunrise projects.

Might be a new Mai Hime project with Satyasui involved as the guest character and mecha designs.

Could be good and interesting.

But the sunshine movie after Love Live! PERFECT Dream Project Anime.

That's a video game user, yep non-canon

>Kawakami
>doing a Sunrise IP stuff

Must watch

Is the reason the anime is so confusing because theres an enormous amount of info that couldnt fit that was originally in the novels? Every time i watch this i feel that there is an inordinary amount of stuff i dont understand.

Where all this new mai hime talk coming from?

should i watch hime or otome?

Oh yeah user, it's a metric shit tonne of information for the anime. They crammed two whole light novels into a 12 episode season

Anything but Otome

Otome sucks

And making Gundam till the end of time

And reviving old IP's like Mai Hime, Zegapain and others

They will start milking those like hell

I love her

>reviving old IP's like Mai Hime,
lol

>implying Sunrise diversifying their anime franchise selections for the future.

Sunrise has a backup plan for everything

but unlike Zegapain they still didn't revive Mai Hime

never know why but Mai Hime was more successful than Zegapain. I do hope they will announce something Mai-related next year, it's not too late.

God, I just wanna stuff my face between those and suffocate.

Mai-franchise is dead give it up

Asama best girl!

There is nothing better than girls who try acting pure, but are massive perverts inside!

AGABG

I wish they'd make more of these that cover the novels.

2018 is the best time for the Mai-franchise released because more yuri stuff is coming out plus America loves cherish charisma girls like Mai,ShizNat and others.

>Kawakami and Satoyasu is involved with new Sunrise projects.
Please be Owari no Chronicle though I know it's impossible

Rare Asama

Wait a minute. Is This not that manga were the MC is adopted and can do lewd stuff 2 his sister? (Or I am wrong)

You're drunk, go to sleep.

>all of 4 and 5 and most of 6 have been tl'd now
Based Js06.

No it's were alive and waiting for the mobage being announced

I see. I was wrong.

Is this from a TCG or something?

Is there a complete list of all the historical shit you need to know about for all the novels?

Aside from the Wikipedia versions of the Warring States and the 30 Years' War (and even then, it's not essential), don't worry too much. Kawakami has the characters explain what you need to know when it becomes relevant.

You can start by getting a book on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Followed by a book on
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_period

Season 3 has twice amount the cast of S1 and S2 combined, if other studio would try their take on this, it would be filled with quality animations to save money and work.

I too would want to see a s4 of this for a glimpse of Fukushima, Kiyomasa and Narumi in smooth 2D motion.

Genesis Isekai with our MC as a P.A. ODA student?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

What a complete clusterfuck

Thanks, I only heard the anime and novels have a wide variety of historical references somehow and I want to get as much as possible before starting

No worries. If anything, the novels make a great jumping-off point to delve into more obscure historical events and figures.

Truly a series for history buffs.

>Horizon Body = Nobunaga Oda

What kind of asspull is this?

>What kind of asspull is this?
Oh man, just wait until you hear about the SPEERs

Also, spoiler that shit, nigger. Some people haven't read that far

>Sack of Magdeburg
>various acts of inhumane acts from beating to gangrape needs to be reenacted to the women citizens of Magdeburg
>Gays gladly participate as both the City's defenders and women about to be sexually abused for History Reenactment

Sunrise is the reason why the anime was so great. I'd rather it not continue than have any other studio touch it.

Given that from the very first volume we have known that Project Genesis is related to Horizon directly is not really one. The anime just skipped a lot concerning Oda and the Project Genesis as a whole.

Does Toori get with Tomo or Nate?

Horizon sets up a harem for her and Toori.

Yes. With both, and Horizon too

Clash of Hexennacht?

Given it's low numbers and it being over I doubt it.

I understand Nate. But Tomo actually agreed? How?

Afaik he lives in a harem setting with Tomo, Nate and Horizon under the same roof.

> it being over
It strikes me as odd for him to finish a series so quickly. I'm expecting something to happen.

Lucky fucks doesn't deserves them, but I'm also happy for them

Speaking of endings, I haven't finished Clash of Hexennacht, did it end inyuri like the mango?

All of them knew they'd never have Toori to themselves, and they're all friends, so they chose the option where they'd all be the happiest.

js06 is translating the arc that happens so we should wait.

I just know that Toori and Asama are sucked by Rokuro Unno's Yomi and down there something happens. Then Asama protects him until the Tachibana duo and Tenzou arrive to fight Unno.

yes

Js06 only posted this and didn't reveal the names

Before they head out, Toori gets in some last minute lewd with his harem.
1: Kiss, then get kissed by her so hard he nearly suffocated.
2. Kiss (with tongue!)
3. Groping, back licking, and mutual finger sucking.

Let's guess who's who!

Absolutely based

Kawakami seems to like putting at least one full yuri relationship in everything now. Horizon has three right now.

Margot x Malga
Nori-chan x Kiyomassive
Not!Margot x Not!Malga

I think there's more than 3 right now since we'll probably get a yuri end for our top cavewoman.

I hope so. I just want all the Horizons to be happy when it all ends. Even the "bad" guys.

1. Nate
2. Horizon
3. Tomo

Maybe, or maybe she just reproduced through Mitosis by fighting.

>Her child is a product of her ponytail becoming sentient when it was severed

Makes sense

What about this series that made it hard to adapt as anime? I haven't watched it yet.

>sell off your flopqours good

The novels are multiple times the size of a normal light novel (they really should be published as novels). There's more characters in this one anime than you find in a season worth of average anime combined which means insane amounts of character design/attention to detail when animating/voice actor work. Pic related is just season 1, the cast grows way higher after that.

>Even the "bad" guys.
That's kind of impossible for some of them by now.

When will Asama force herself on Toori?

Because it's crazy.

I still can't believe that theory turned out to be true. Can't wait to learn who the parents are

Well, it's kind of obvious because how they reacted and who they choose to fight really.

OnC animated would be amazing.

We school now.

Every fucking thing in the setting exists either by drawing(Even if Kawakami has to do it himself) or modeled in 3D(Again, done by Kawakami the madman). They are also meticulously described and detailed. Everything reflects the setting, from the signs based off religions to clothing.

Just have a look at the near 700 page encyclopedia of art done for the first season of the anime.

It get's crazier.

The third arc needs 26 episodes alone, it would be impossible otherwise.

It has to be in the Himeverse, Satoyasu character as a college student with a dark past only shows up as a rival against the HiME's.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Horizon:Volume_6A_Chapter_18

Oral techniques.