TRUMP PRESIDENCY IS DEAD

Press F to pay respect

Attached: TrumpTrump.jpg (3066x2300, 1006K)

JU(S)T

S

S what a fag

I promise you if the GOP doesn't control the House after midterms, the Demofags WILL NOT impeach him. This is all fucking theater. All of it. These parasites are filth, and they should be treated like it.

S

Attached: 201B25C5-C5B7-4DC1-984A-F0A8E4FDC02C.jpg (600x781, 118K)

Attached: colbertpopcorn.gif (256x192, 404K)

S

He is finally falling in line. Today he did the best he could to save his presidency.

when Trump will easily glide through the 2020 elections, and go on to be one of the greatest Presidents in the US

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x401, 27K)

S
Fuck voting
Just choosing whether to get punched with a right or a left

S

Attached: 1521727670584.png (699x875, 380K)

this spending bill, his neocon foreign policy appointments.. it's like having another run of the mill establishment republican or democrat as president. what the fuck was the point of supporting him again?

S

Attached: 1492164267931.png (577x387, 273K)

deport illegals and trigger the left

Attached: 1506129179934.png (423x419, 255K)

S

Daily reminder that these posts are from communist kikes who are trying to demoralize you.

Are you really that stupid?
Can't you see Israel is his only priority?

t. cambridge analytica

S

like clockwork

>and go on to be one of the greatest Presidents in the US

Attached: 1518535268015.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Except that they aren’t. I voted for Trump but lost confidence in him after his gun control comments. Now this. I doubt I’ll be voting for him in 2020 if he keeps fucking up. Kind of hoping he gets primaried desu.

S

Attached: 1513970933671.jpg (750x1282, 182K)

S S

Attached: F5D8FDF8-68C1-4614-9EE7-820BD0778CB7.jpg (645x729, 61K)

#RANDPAUL2020

>I hate the left
>I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure the left wins the next election

You guys aren't even trying.

What the fuck is the point of electing Republicans to all three branches if they just pass a bunch of Democrat shit anyway? I tried defending this piece of shit countless times in front of my family and friends, but now even I can see what a retard this fuck is. Literally not ONE thing done except tax cuts and some regulatory reform. No wall, no infrastructure, no factories. Any neocon candidate could have done the same shit he's doing right now.

Definitely lost my vote in Michigan now, and I guarantee you plenty others lost too. Good luck getting back the 10,704 MI voters who put you in power, Donny. The mitten won't stay blood red for very long.

He's as stupid as much as you are a kike

You voted for Clinton.
I can smell it from here.

... so, very?

Reminder: We are experiencing concern shill invasion. Sage all bullshit threads.

This. Former trump supporter here; It was fun watching Trump crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Remember when Trump was the "God Emperor savior of the US", and not just "uh, well, I guess he's better than the other guys"?

I can't blame you. MI helped him win, and they can just as easily say fuck you in 2020.

S

We didn't get a wall. Fuck him, I hope he's impeached and his assets get seized

S

can't believe I ever supported this retard

S

F
This guy has lost his all supports from Japan over fucking steel tarrifs. This guy gets fucked .
I hope he die soon. Litelaly half of americans hate him as well as evryone on the earth hate him.

Randlet 2020 When?

>TRUMP PRESIDENCY IS DEAD
Again?

Xbjdnf

>REEEEEE Trump caved to Democrats!
>Guess I'll vote Democrat now.

Being this obvious (and retarded).

I'll be honest, I'm Not happy with today's signing of the bill. I don't know how much more of this I can put up with before just deciding to vote 3rd party or not voting at all.

He's far better than the other guys, Schlomo.

sorry but I don't pay respects to hypocritical lying pieces of zionist shit

>t. slanteye twice nuked nigger

fuck you kike

im demoralized.
send help

That's an impressive list of proxies you've got there, Shill-kun.

I would back Paul and Gowdy.

Attached: 9c0.jpg (600x480, 45K)

Trump is over!

S

Attached: Twitter.png (581x187, 29K)

S

3rd party rage voting is effectively voting for the opposition.

Fuck the Republican and Democratic party. We need a third party.

lol
taking bets

Attached: Elon Musk on Twitter 'What’s Facebook… '.png (631x421, 146K)

>Randlet 2020 When?
i wish but the way things are going now the GOP name will be worthless by 2020. it'll be impossible

I love watching MPC go from
>fuck yeah Trump will veto! maga!
to
>well here's why the veto would have actually be a bad thing, praise god emperor!

i never voted for the wall lol hes moving power to our military which we need then u can move to the wall and well already have our military in place to defend it

get in line faggots nows not the time to turn cuck

Attached: 1511854872453.jpg (600x400, 75K)

Trump has become the swamp monster

Trump has become the swamp monster

S

Attached: bibi01.jpg (489x370, 34K)

There is no opposition. They're both on the same side.

FUGG
He actually did it!

Attached: Facebook.png (755x360, 13K)

Where did I say I was voting democrat, retard. He lost a vote. I have zero reason to vote for any of these treasonous fucks now. It's the same neocon/democrat bullshit with any candidate. Trump did a good job demoralizing his own base with all the stupid shit he's doing.

But voting for Democrats and Republicans just continues the same old shit regardless. Unless you want to be told lies and keep switching to Democrats and Republicans to have them fold. 3rd party is more viable. Just look at AFD, and Europe as examples. At least they are not cucked like we are.

user., what do you think about impeaching the Supreme Court justices? For starters, they could remove the Chief Justice, who is named Mr Roberts.

So what exactly are you trying to slide today?

>now's not the time to turn cuck
Tell it to Trump

The house might pass articles but the senate will defend trump to the end.

>Trump cucks to Israel, Democrats, Anti-Gun lobby - everyone except his actual base
>now is not the time to turn cuck

Attached: 84287186.jpg (298x359, 14K)

Probably more likely to go after gorsurch or stack the courts than that.

I voted for Trump and had great hopes for his presidency. After his comments on gun control, spending and tariffs I am now considering voting D. Joe Biden actually wants us to keep our guns. Trump is actually more left wing than him in many ways.

Took him more than a year to disappoint me so that’s better than any other president in my life

10:10 will vote again

No fuck Democrats, Republicans and fuck Trump. They are all the swamp.

bugger off, boomer monkey

The only thing that makes sense is that he's preparing for war.

Go fuck yourself asshole

just got home what happened?

SPIT on all of their graves

Can a nihilist be demoralized?

>campaign on draining the swamp and being smarter than establishment Republicans
>get absolutely assblasted by them in a spending bill

Are there really still supporters of him left?

Oh gee, my consensus sure is cracked right now. The shilling isn't obvious at all.

Trump signed an establishment spending bill

People are freaking out more than they should, he should have vetoed but gop cucks and neocons convinces him to sign because of the midterms

yeah you sound like an adult

Isn't his entire point to rebuild the convervative wing of the Democrats? At least I hope it is.

What opposition. TODAY LITERALLY PROVES REPUBLICANS = DEMOCRATS. They might as well all put (DR) next to their names, because that's what this is. Rand Paul was the only republican who gave any semblance of shit to destroy this bill, but he's only 1 person.

This is definitely Trump's "Read my lips" fuckup moment. I just hope another Ross Perrot comes along and doesn't pussy out halfway through this time.

Vote 3rd party at the least it will work much better than having a two party system. At least in Europe there is opportunity.

checked
and praise for such a huge improvement

He should just run on the Libertarian party.

Trump has betrayed kek

>Can't you see Israel is his only priority?

You are so fucking dumb.

Attached: This Is (You).png (645x614, 83K)

the game was rigged from the beginning

Doing exactly what he said he'd do?

ESC

Dude at this point it's just best for us all to switch third party. Fuck all Republicans and Democrats. Libertarian party will be better than this.

The fact this throwaway post got so many replies pretty much proves my point.

Have fun, fags :)

>still not knowing this
>year of our lord two thousand and eaighteen

Underage b8 please go

Where was that today you dumb burger.