Have you taken the 0% confidence, 0% personality, 100% looks redpill yet?

Have you taken the 0% confidence, 0% personality, 100% looks redpill yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE

Attached: why-being-incredibly-good-looking-is-harder-than-you-think.png (740x486, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude in your pic is a manlet

This pill is a hard one to swallow. You can do a lot to improve your looks but height will always remain the same.

To live is to suffer. Do your best to get a hot tall girl so your son can live the life of a Chad.

As long as you're over 5'6, you cant use height as an excuse. Justin bieber would still get more bitches than an ugly 6'5 guy any day.

confidence is 65% looks are 35% normally for guys, If you find a smart girl up to 40% intelligence, with less on confidence

I'm calling total BS. I go to the gym everyday and you know what I see? Handsome, masculine construction workers with fat wives, and nerdy ass rich dudes with hot wives. Money over looks, always.

it's called just be a little bitch
women are the alphas now
they demand your validation
VALIDATE HER!
SERVE HER!
BE TALL FOR HER!
LOOK GOOD FOR HER!

BE FAT FOR HER
so you don't runaway and cheat now, slave

dude Zac Efron would literally BTFO you and slays more pussy in one night than you could in 3 lifetimes lmao

Attached: zacykins.png (597x354, 459K)

Looks are important but if you're an unconfident bore no woman will put up with you even if you're sexy, unless you're also rich.

that's different though, women will marry rich guys but they're sexually attracted to alpha type men, regardless of other considerations

Also, women are terrified of displays of testosterone. They'd much rather date someone they can push around.

woman dont give a fuck if you have money anymore. Women are able to work for money now so looks are what matters.

sure but he's still a manlet like me, I thought height is a dealbreaker for girls?

>women hate being approached by non-good looking guys
Get the fuck off your high horse. If an ugly dumpy looking girl approached you, you'd be pissed. No one likes ugly people regardless of their gender.

>attracted
You're right. To put it in perspective, we would marry a nice christian girl and have a good marriage but we also want to fuck the slut that hangs out in the club fucking black guys every weekend.

Looks inspire confidence which inspire personality

Kinda looks like they shopped david hasselhoffs torso onto him, which is weird cause he's ripped on his own, but the torso and chest here doesn't even match his skin tone

height is a deal breaker if you're shorter than them. Zac is taller than 97% of women

Myth, girls usually don't like dating men their height or shorter, that's the issue

Agreed. I'm definitely above average in looks and women eyefuck me everywhere I go, especially bored trophy wives...however, I can't get a girl to date me to save my life. In Ohio, fit girls are slim pickings, and they always opt for the rich guy.

>muh looks
Women, for the most time, prefer effeminate looking males, because they remind them of females and have more estrogen. Only while ovulating, do they prefer uglier, more masculine men.

Every """study""" done is just pure bullshit and, unfortunately, most people don't want to think for themselves.

In a culture where you only have sex "for pleasure" everything is fucked up, who would have guessed?

Have you taken the almost everyone in the world gets laid and procreates-pill?

Ohio is Michigan's retarded less violent little brother, but we are still a vastly sad concrete trash bin with splashes of cornfields and metroparks in between our cities.

Pretty sure the most recent study finds that 54% of men are not getting laid...

>The betabux provider

"Beware of whores who say they don't want money. The hell they don't. What they mean is that they want more money; much more, these are the most expensive whores what can be got."

Equal rights movement for ugly people when?

On a daily basis...

That's because you're a moron. Height doesn't matter to girls much. It matters to men on the internet. Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner, the entirety of BTS, all 5'7 and under. Face >>>> body>>>>height. Unless you are extremely wealthy, then nothing else matters.

Height is a crutch for facelets. Nothing more.

those dudes are extremely famous and goodlooking, comparing them to normal men is ridiculous

>women

Daily basis is kind of hard to achieve as a guy unless you're literal Uber Chad, or you have a gf/wife who's a medically declared nympho

>slaying alot of pussy as main goal in life
sure if you want to get STD asap
not saying you should be monogamous, but whoring yourself through life?

>0% confidence, 0% personality, 100% looks
Seriously don't fall for this. I'm very good looking but I couldn't hold a conversation with a random dumb chick if my life depended on it. This has happened many times, even before/after sex. Work on your personality dammit!

This.

Take it from someone who used to have a lot of casual sex. All it does is devalue it. It destroys and specialness or intimacy when you just fuck an endless parade of random people, and then your ability to form healthy relationships (of which healthy - i.e. intimate and emotional - sex is a part) is damaged.

God you're a fucking normie.

>someone who used to have a lot of casual sex.
>flag
really activates the old almonds

you just confirmed what he said, stupid.

It's almost as if the primary obstacle to having sex is that women don't want to, so if you remove women from the equation you can have pretty much endless sex.

>Work on your personality dammit!
You don't really need a personality, you just need to pass for interesting so the girls can have someone they can brag about. Get a few hobbies and just fill up every conversation about that. Most girls will just smile and nod then briefly sum it up to their friends anyways.

>5'8" efron btfo a 6'5" fatass giant
when

Everyone in this thread should watch these videos. They're a complete eye opener.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Women even go for criminals. They will use men as a purse, and will spend their lives unhappy and fucking every chad they find, until they manage to get the money without the man.

Not true. I went from being 8/10 looks wise to like 6-7 out of 10 and i still get hotties. Not quite so often but pretty easily

can't say that doesn't make sense

In what ways exactly? I'm betting your facial structure didn't change.

Truth is, someone with JUST looks will get laid if they have no obvious crippling social problems, but they may not hang onto a partner 'cos good looks get boring fast. I have known a few people with the facial attractiveness of orcs get laid continuously through sheer personality, I'm one of them.

You can't really change your basic looks, but you can build up your body and your projected personality through strength of will. Anybody will excuse themselves by saying that they weren't born looking like a catalogue model, but nobody likes to admit they are weak.

HIT THE FUCKING GYM OR GET A PHYSICAL JOB TO LOWER THAT BMI.

Attached: 1521506275722.jpg (403x403, 23K)

Looks gets you opportunities, but personality is what lets you turn opportunities into outcomes, basically.

If you want an endless parade of meaningless sex then looks will help, but why do you want that?

>"HURR JUST GET BUFF IT'LL SOLVE EVERYTHING"

Facelets are pathetic LMAO

Attached: 1141231231231.jpg (425x600, 47K)

Keep trying, facelets. Your low BF% means fuck all LMAO

Attached: facelet.jpg (449x600, 27K)

Being 5'7 with a good face is a terrible curse. Only fat women and single moms are attracted. Good thing this board has black pilled me on women or I'd be settling for some used up chick with mutt kids.

They’re fucking everywhere in cbus

> the girl that fucks black guys

I wouldn’t go that far.... even whores have to meet a certain standard

truth is your first paragraph is probably a complete lie. I know extremely few ugly guys with a hot gf, but that's a one in a lifetime stroke of luck, in fact they keep them very close and don't go in search of anything else.

also, supposing that you were not lying, even ugly guys can score quite a lot pussy if their standards are low enough and if they put enough time chasing it

Namjoon is 5'11 you liar
He also has an IQ of 148, a golden voice, and is a cute

Attached: namjoon.jpg (911x1620, 485K)

or you are overestimating your looks by a large margin, which is most likey

remember this from old puahate days
guy is spot on

Attached: OQMAIqP.jpg (850x650, 242K)

He looks way too feminine.

Ehhh you're right
This is stupid, why do our lives revolve completely around women anyway? We're no different from horny animals.
Fuck this I'm going to fap to anime and spend the rest of my time and money on myself

Attached: 1304128815650.jpg (994x768, 289K)

More likely than not for the photoshoot or whatever, considering there's been others that are similar. Still a cute.

Attached: namjoonkim.jpg (639x960, 81K)

>Also, women are terrified of displays of testosterone. They'd much rather date someone they can push around.

Attached: 1443630256629.jpg (250x241, 11K)

He just looks way too feminine. He looks more feminine than any girl I've ever dated. It makes me uncomfortable desu.

Attached: 1466801976219.png (1280x720, 867K)