Looks like best girl won this round

Looks like best girl won this round.

I really liked this manga. Pity it's nearly over.

What was up with the translation for this chapter?

No one has read this?

I haven't.
What's it about?

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru

Guy likes girl, girl is afraid of guys. Guy cross-dresses to get closer to girl. Girl decided to befriend cross-dressing guy who she thinks is a girl so she can get better used to men.

Girl's best friend joins the fray by liking the guy who cross-dresses as a guy, other guy joins the fray by liking the guy who cross-dresses as a girl. Hijinks ensue.

You weren't around when that chapter came out. Oh, Sup Forums went crazy.

It was pretty fucking odd. I'm glad none of the other translations were that bad.

That's actually why I started reading it. I did try to avoid spoilers so I didn't know it was due to a clear Botan victory.

Truly best girl.

Do you think Aoi is going to meet the other crossdressing guy?

Unless they continue this manga more (which they could, since they could address Aoi's father) I doubt there would be much point to that outside a quick gag.

is it for sures over?

Translators thought they were funny

Judging by how the series is going to seems so. I don't see where else it could go from here.

I still believe it was because Sup Forums took over the translations

>tfw no botan imouto
why even live?

then they should translate their other mango, the one with the loli

Literally niggastream tier

>Not wanting a awkwardly sexy Botan gf

>A practically naked Botan will never unknowingly push her barely pubescent breasts on your shoulder.

Why even live.

Some Sup Forumsnon made a joke translation. Shitty manga piracy sites picked it up and did not update when real translation came later.
Do not use shitty manga piracy sites.

This case is a nice illustration of why those manga piracy sites are shit.