Is he overrated?

Is he overrated?

>couldn't defeat Saitama
>couldn't defeat Metal Bat
>Couldn't defeat Watchdog man
>Couldn't defeat Genos
>probably won't defeat Bang

Might be, but monster garou isn't overrated.

Read the webcomic you fuck

He'd be a lot less fun if he didn't get his shit kicked in once in a while. The fun of his character is watching him grow into a more powerful and deadly villain through increasingly stronger opponents. In this sense, he is the villain equivalent of a shonen protagonist.

where da stream at

he'll be able to defeat all of the above except saitama, so just fuck off and read the webcomic

>In this sense, he is the villain equivalent of a shonen protagonist.
Only in that sense, otherwise he's a deluded villain that makes up excuses for he gets beat and is/was as a kid; a massive edgy faggot

>couldn't defeat Saitama
Well no shit
>couldn't defeat Metal Bat
What are you talking about? I don't think he got hit once by him.
>couldn't defeat Watchdog Man
Sure, but he learned his moves by just watching him.
>couldn't defeat Genos
I'll give you that, but he still took off his arm.

Yes.

He can defeat everyone barring saitama and possibly watchdog because no one knows what is up with him, read the webcomic you secondary piece of shit

> cheats by getting monster powerup

> but he still took off his arm.

He didn't, Genos tricked him.

When he got help from whatever the fuck he got help from he got weaker than when he was using his own strength, read slower next time.
When he fought golden sperm he wasn't a monster, he was wearing a costume

No, he quite clearly got a monster powerup before the golden sperm fight. He was exhausted and way weaker just before, then suddenly, asspull because he had a monologue. He even said himself his power was leaking and leaving him when his armor face was broken. Saitama called it a costume for mindset reasons. Genos who can analyzes shit said his skin and face fused weirdly with other things, it can't be natural.

>tornado had to be written out of the story to give him a chance
k

>What are you talking about? I don't think he got hit once by him.
Only because imouto interfered. MB would have left Garou a splat on the cocnrete if it wasn't for her and this is almost explicitely stated in the manga.

He's a jobber like Sonic in the webcomic up until he kinda throws away his humanity. The manga is trying to make him cooler which is why you could find him "overrated".

He was wearing sneakers you dense motherfucker.
The only reason everyone thought he had transformed was because no one but saitama and garou could see shit

Yea

You can't seriously believe Genos's eye was totally wrong. He analyzed that his skin fused with other shits, that means it was right. As for the shoes, that just means the lower part was kept normal. Choze was the same, he kept his human pants while his shirt fused with his skin on the other hand.

>He was wearing sneakers
cool

It seems like ONE intends to make the transformation more gradual in the manga, spoilers of the next chapters said Garou already began to have his skin fused with his bandages and wood bits.

Na he is sort of horribly injurer the whole time and barely beats every one off or losses then runs.
Later the loli gets knocked in to uselessness and he 1 v every one but saitama.

I don't know

He had his head fucked up and half his body was missing, besides there was nothing to indicate he analyzed garou in any way more than just observation
Choze's body was clearly different, when he got fucked up you could see his flesh turned into some sort of stone and was brittle, in garou you could tell he was just wearing a shell, you can see it in the panels
Can you show me why this is? I have seen people say this but no one gives any sort of image for proof.

>I have seen people say this
That's a lie. Actually Bang and Bomb combo did zero damage to him in the manga.

> I have seen people say this but no one gives any sort of image for proof.

That's what Murata seemingly said. Nothing to do but wait for the chapter to come out.

>Choze's body was clearly different, when he got fucked up you could see his flesh turned into some sort of stone and was brittle, in garou you could tell he was just wearing a shell, you can see it in the panels

Manga vs webcomic. With how sketchy the original is, it's hard to confirm things about Garou's look.

Meanwhile, Genos quite precisely described how he looked. Too precise to be just some random guess.

Yeah I think Garou would destroy Genos if he was in peak condition. Garou was barely alive when he fought him

That's not even an argument. He got shot, poisoned and beaten half to death before Genos even got there and he still held his own.

Wrong. Garou wasn't tired in the webcomic and the fight was still a hard one.

> and he still held his own.

He was just surviving by doing all he could while doing no damage to Genos. He wasn't "holding his own".

> but muh Garou is 100 times stronger in the manga while Genos' new upgrades doesn't count

Being in critical conditions only powers Garou up

Yeah but this shitty manga doesnt have good villains

Genos in the following chapter is literally being a drama queen because of how strong MA and Garou are, idiot.

Because of the fact that he's forced to fight with severe injuries, Garou is getting closer and closer to breaking the limiter. He fought Genos INCREDIBLY well and he is still fighting.

>Genos in the following chapter is literally being a drama queen because of how strong MA and Garou are, idiot.

The hell? He was just shown doing what he could and holding pretty well his own against Elder centipede. Stop dreaming.

Garou is the one who is the drama queen and attention whore if anything.

> look at me, I'm the best, I'm so edgy

Read the spoilers from the guy who translated the stream, dumbfuck. Genos is shocked when Garou fights Bang and Bomb because Garou is only getting stronger, he comments on this and Gouketsu and Elder's power levels.

He went allahu akbar on Elder because he's literally desperate not to be relegated to support tier but still did jackshit to Elder. It only became more powerful.

Garou actually delivers desu. Genos is edgy himself and dreaming of being useful but he's just barely holding on because Murata likes him.

> He went allahu akbar on Elder because he's literally desperate not to be relegated to support tier

Man, you Garoufags really loves to shape anything that happens into "oh wow Garou is so great". Genos was leaving Garou to them because Bang asked. But Elder was another story.

Yeah, and Garou became even stronger throughout the fight with them, which shocks Genos.

Because he's mentally constipated just like you and couldn't see what's up with the guy who fought him like that in a half-dead condition. In the following chapter Genos realizes how weak HE actually is. And he goes up against Elder because he's fucking desperate. He even flashbacks to Kuseno. Too bad he doesn't do shit again.

So based on your retarded logic, Genos thinks the Garou of now is way stronger than Elder.

and yet he beat a grupp of heroes while being wounded, having a fever AND being poisoned at the same time.

It is sketchy because that is how ONE portrayed how no one could tell how he really looked like, as soon as saitama starts talking to him he becomes clearer

More like underrated. Garou is a character who doesn't kill on purpose and drags out his fights because to him it's just training rather than a battle to the death. Once he starts fighting to survive (like now in the manga) he begins showing his true strength, like ONE said in the webcomic. But he'll remain a softie because it's a crucial part of his characterization.

His progress is actually stupidly fast.

That's not it. Genos himself recognized that Garou is powerful and got all dramatic because he's afraid he'll be left behind in the upcoming war. The point is, his "observation" about Garou in the previous chapter was very obviously retarded.

>It is sketchy because that is how ONE portrayed

Except everything is sketchy in the webcomic. That's like saying this character shouldn't be good looking because he isn't in the webcomic, even though everyone is ugly in it.

He is discount Stain

>cheats
Check the rules of their universe and what the author actually says.

Garou would destroy him even in this condition, that's the thing with his character and hurdles.

I hope there is no mention of "limiters" in the manga version. It's better if it's not mentioned.

>would
in your personnel fanfic?

>no mention of the core of the manga
What the fuck

Faggot, please. Genos is fucking shit compared to the guys Garou is fighting right now and will have to fight on the next day.

Are you retarded? Even if you're one of the dumb faggots who don't want the theory to apply to muh bald parody man, the limiter is crucial to understanding Garou's growth.

How many minutes will a no-limit Garou curb stomp Saitama before realizing he's committing the equivalent of beating up his cancer make-a-wish little brother who just wanted to be a hero

Damn where can I find your version of OPM? I really wanna see it.

On Tonari's and ONE's sites, faget. You're lucky Murata likes Jobnos at all. ONE just doesn't give a fuck

>no limit Garou
lol, enjoy your monster costume

>On Tonari's and ONE's sites
ok ok so in which chapter Gallow destroys Genos?

>implying he would ever reach it
Anyway, he would still lose because saitama has had more time to understand his strength

his power is jobbing and growing stronger after every defeat/close call

>Garou
u mean King?

Try the one where Garou kicks that bitch boy like a football. Next manga chapter he's gonna literally SHAKE Jobnos' world too.

Jobnos though? He did nothing except contribute to another Garou powerup. Sasuga.

Looks like Murata is streaming again.

It doesn't need to be understood or spelled out you autist.

Clearly it needs to be spelled out for autists like you and a couple others in this retarded thread.

>constant asspull spam about how he gets stronger by killing himself
>it doesn't need to get explained hurfurduf
How does it feel to be actually retarded?

>Try the one where Garou kicks that bitch boy like a football
Oh u mean Gallow in his edgy monster costume? Nah, show me where Gallow in his human form destroys Genos.

Has anybody else's hype died for this series? I read it before the anime so I've had like 2 years of this shitty tournament arc. I read the webcomic but honestly forgot almost everything, when does the garou fight start?

he became a villain because he couldn't possibly become a hero that saved literally everybody, if he became the ultimate villain everybody would've joined forces against him, he clearly tells saitama when he asks him if he'll ever be able to stop a kid from bullying another.
and besides, he never killed a single person

It's already explained in the scene composition and narrative you dumbass. Explicitly explaining some magical psychic power behind it all just ruins it. Like midichlorians.

It's already started

Has the Garou fight STILL not started?

I dropped it when Saitama was subbing in for some guy at a fighting tournament or something or when batoto took it offline. Holy fuck how are people putting up with this manga.

> wtf
> only the final garou fight matters

Here are your (you).

Yeah, fillershit ruined OPM.

Did that even happen in the webcomic, I don't remember it being as long as the redrawn version.

>The only fun part of sex is nutting
You must be a lot of fun at parties.

> asking when the garou fight starts
> implying all of the fights with him aren't good
I just can't be arsed with this shitty tournament I wanna see Garou fuck shit up

>Did that even happen in the webcomic
Nah that's just Murata and One making money from the manga volumes.

The tournament ended a while ago and the last few months have been full Garou content. Stop being retarded.

Also the tournament was great your faggot.

He's that noisy delusional kid that needs some reality check, and based saitama will be the on to deliver the bitch slap

>Also the tournament was great

Went on way too long

He's right tho

Show me where Garou turned into an actual monster and where Jobnos managed to do anything but fuel his growth on the path to breaking that limiter, faggot. Protip: you can't.

Garou remained human AND fucked Jobnos up in the process. Kek.

It wasn't very long actually. It's just that lots of other stuffs with the MA (which were very good, are you faggots really gonna complain about Fubuki vs Dos?) were going on as well.

>I wanna see Garou fuck shit up
Well you're right on time.

Fuck yeah, wait isn't that after Bang tried to kill him, I don't remember muratas version of that

That's after Bang AND Bang/Bomb. Garou gets his flashback and goes Asura on them.

Watchdog Man origin story when?

>blah blah blah I'm a brainlet blah blah
Oh, so you still can't find where Gallow destroys Genosu without his monster costume? I'm disappointed in you, steppingstone-kun.

>>Couldn't defeat Genos
but thats wrong

shut up baka dragon majo

Is he the equivalent of Yamcha in DBZ?

>blah blah blah I'm an assblasted shitposter blah blah

The original point was Jobnos is fucking garbage who couldn't do shit to a half-dead Garou while Garou leaves him in the dust fast. You still can't find a moment where Jobnos does anything but fuel Garou's growth and get fucked in the ass by Garou who's not even trying anymore. Your shitposting is just sad as always desu, you should do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

Yes, his fans are literally underage and edgy. That's why they are annoying as fuck all the time

> Garoufags are this easily agitated

holly molly

>shitposter-kun is this transparent
You wish anyone could get agitated by retards like you on the Internet.

Between Genos and Garou, who would have softer hands?