Wow

Attached: ktrtbnmutfn01.png (480x508, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quantcast.com/measure/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 0polresponse.png (1156x2031, 290K)

wtf race isn't real now

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 55K)

Even eggs don't racemix

Attached: 1475498334355.jpg (400x400, 65K)

Its not wrong though. Most of the people on here never really interact with foreign people or they interact with hoodlum scumbags. Most Muslim people or immigrants I've met are decent people. But I definitely think we should police or borders a lot better and be like Australia.

Crying literal blood out of my eye sockets atm.
This post must be shared on the front page. It's everything I've ever deemed important.

Attached: rusObama.jpg (1152x1195, 295K)

That's right, goy! Race doesn't even exist, so open your borders and embrace the "New Europeans" we've been shilling for the last three years since the start of the refugee crisis!

Did you know, goy? You don't even exist! So don't mind us destroying white countries, they never belonged to you anyway! You were immigrants to Europe yourself AND black anyway! South Africa? A powerful display of decolonization! Oh and goy: I hope you die a painful, horrible death for the holocaust! What do you mean, you have nothing to do with it? YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Attached: photo.jpgncv.jpg (900x900, 93K)

>The chad perfect yolk
vs
>The virgin lopsided sunnyside

wow....
Let this sink in for a minute!

Attached: 1504850274722.jpg (980x1154, 368K)

Ahh, i understand. All races are equal in death.

Attached: amerikaner.jpg (670x489, 76K)

White will taste better because white is better

All of the noticeable and measurable differences between race no longer exist.

Racism has ended, white people are no longer evil or accountable for the failures of others.

i'm no egg >:(((

Except with eggs the coloration is literally only the pigment on the shell whereas racial differences between humans go beyond pigment what with bone structure, cognitive ability, grey matter density, susceptibility to disease and so on

Kys Op
Sage and report

Yeah, turns out there's no difference between white and brown eggs, even nutritionally. Nonetheless, some people believe brown eggs are healthier just because they're rarer and look different, so they'll pay a higher premium.

Egg color isn't like human skin color though. Melanin doesn't just contribute to appearances. In fact, take a look at the Russian domesticated silver fox. The more domesticated version we see today contains a lot less melanin than the wild version it was derived from, and it looks more dog-like.

Chickens that lay brown eggs are more prone to commit violent crime against chickens that lay white eggs.

This place is number 500 on quantcast.... sort of impressive... it probably pains them to mention it.

quantcast.com/measure/Sup Forums.org

>go beyond
lol are you retarded?

best thread on Sup Forums right now

Wow what? See pic and BTFO.

Attached: Not centuary eggs.jpg (720x480, 48K)

Why does the Merchant hate me? What did I do to deserve this?

Attached: EUpoors.gif (438x271, 1.48M)

White eggs are secretely manipulated and ruled over by eggs from chickens with large beaks.

>mfw i thought this was about abortion

Attached: 1517274779264.jpg (447x438, 16K)

Blacks lives with blacks, whites live with whites, asians live with asians, jews live with jews, hispanics live with hispanics, etc, etc. Why? because they want to, most have no problem interacting with the other races on a social and work level and thats fine, thats civilization. But left leaning liberal progressives dont want that and want to force diversity on you everywhere for the sake of so called progression, that nobody needed all these years and genuinely everything was ok.

I think I'm getting a feel for where you're going with this.
Perhaps, you should you throw a nigger in a skillet to test your theory.

Attached: zzzzzzz.jpg (247x250, 8K)

>Caucasoid
>wearing jew hat

Well, one egg is an essential part of a healthy diet, while the other is going to cause inflammation due to the 10:1 imbalance of omega 6s to 3s.

From a cultural perspective, one could argue too many browns causes cultural inflammation.

Attached: 20180323_194131.png (480x508, 223K)

What confuses me is that the average Leftist is Atheist and also stands behind Evolution as a means to explain all the living creatures on the Earth.

You can look at the Galapagos Islands and see the evidence for evolution. Giant tortoises on one island developed for thousands of years next to another island of similar tortoises. And yet, each group made adaptations for their subtle situation.

Indeed, Galapagos is the birthplace of Darwinism.

And yet....somehow a Nigger is exactly the same as a White, even though his DNA was developed for thousands of years on the African continent whereas whites developed their DNA in the northern territories.

Is evolution only convenient to the Leftist when the issue is political?

Attached: shits-boxes-of-wheetabix.jpg (1280x853, 307K)

The pople with the little hats need to be investigated

stop it

Without our identifying shells we’re just meat for slaughter. Got it.

amen

Attached: 1515808861367s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm very disappointed that this wasn't one of the first 10 posts.

Attached: l-16617[1].jpg (700x719, 260K)

Reminder that hitler gassed fags. If you are a nazi and a faggot, you're a shame to your ancestors

it sinks alright faggot, a white egg, in his white made frying pan of white worked iron on his white invented stove using white electricity or white developed natural gas in his white architecture home.
a brown egg that got there from a white made car from a white made business using all of these amazing, fantastical white technologies and gets to fry together with that awe inspiring spectacular white egg without contributing a goddamn thing.
fucking muds would never be able to take a photograph or type bullshit on a smart phone or even the fucking frying pan, the ultimate proof of their inferiority is their total lack of gratitude for everything the whites create when they aren't forced to waste time and resources playing zoo keeper.
I'd be furious about them saying whites have no culture if I honestly believe they could even understand that we are the entire world they live in, like pets.

Attached: 1520827371189.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Niggerskulls.jpg

This is exactly what Jesus said

>Reminder that hitler gassed fags. If you are a nazi and a faggot, you're a shame to your ancestors

I'm safe, I'm a gay lefty.

the lesser bipedal hominid sub species that we choose to keep around are not anywhere near our equals.

this guy sounds like a real egg head

I find women gross too.

OMGs!!!! How could I have been so blind!!! OMGs!!! all the eggs are the same inside!!! it's fucking incredible!
is it really true???!!!
big if true
OK I have to run, must tell my family that egges are all the same inside despite their different colour!
what's next? can we crack open some nigger and some whitey? let's use one of those SJWs, nobody gonna miss them. if our experiment succeeds, we must definitely repeat it so that we make sure that it ain't fluke.
also, we must check their DNA before cracking them open, can't have mutt blood poisoning the experiment.

Eggzackly

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-212236.jpg (1536x2011, 1.5M)

The brown egg's yolk should be smaller.

Attached: 1511004024656.jpg (662x610, 54K)

You autistic faggots couldn't even wait 60 WHOLE SECONDS.

One could be Kosher, the other one isn't.

kek deal with it

They're choosing to ignore reality because they refuse to answer difficult questions
They'd rather force coexistence and even miscegenation in the hope it works out than admit the world is a cruel place
It's not unlike how commies denied competition in nature and forced their worldview into agriculture right up until it started killing them via starvation

Attached: 1519771795930.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

even the jews, possibly the craftiest of the lesser bipedal hominid subspecies, instead of developing the world and pushing it forward, function only as pretentious parasites. They are so proud of their history of slowing our progess by looting and tricking and lying and stealing, that is their contribution to the races of men, that is all they are capable of. keeping us from the stars a little bit longer.
the asians best trick is that they are able to copy and mass produce our advances, why can't the kikes learn from them and be helpful? because they lack some basic inherently white abilities like seeing the big picture and knowing their place in it. they see only our wealth and our daughters, not the future we are building.
rather than pets like the simple and violent browns, they are opportunistic parasites to their very core. Because they cannot conceive of any idea bigger than accumulation of wealth through any means, jews cannot be labeled human. We whites are far enough ahead that we GRACIOUSLY allow you to continue to feed on our scraps. we are only 11% of the world but you were all conquered by us, and then freed.
I don't expect you to learn anything from your mistakes, none of us do. Just remember that we even told you explicitly 'we can kill you all and will if you ever make a real problem for us'
we know that you will still fuck with us anyways, and we know that we will destroy your for it.

Attached: 1521319513840b2.jpg (989x518, 146K)