Nagatoro

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1899318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno man but she's really made me begin to fetishize the thought of being in an abusive relationship.

nothing, she is perfect

Literally an angel.

She was probably spoiled by her parents. I assume they always gave in to her demands and never showed real interest in what's going on in her life or bothered to teach her the values of integrity, respect and discipline when she was younger. Since she didn't receive much guidance from them, she would seek guidance from her friends in her mean girl clique who were a bad influence on her. Since she's fairly popular, she'd usually get away with acting like a bitch.

No one ever put her in her place.

>master_1200
at least download it properly

She's a thousand year old loli demon, user. She's allowed to want to brand her property.

Fug NagaToRo b t f o fug

wait, you're the user who made fanart in the Re:Creators threads?

Nothing, she just loves her Senpai.

I want to be branded

Honestly, Nagatoro has kind of ruined Takagi for me.
Compared to Nagatoro, Takagi's teasing is too mild and too transparently affectionate.

I don't think its the actual artist reposting every nagatoro thread. nagataka is just (you)s on easy mode.

Not me, Just something I found on his Pixiv.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1899318

>spats
>pantyhose
Oh no.

Sorry never paid much attention to the expand button next to the image.

New Chapter when?

Her dad stopped touching her. Now she feels old and busted and drowns her sorrow by chasing betas.

yeah, I wonder why we don't have that much reverse NTR, it's hot as fuck

piece of shit sempai.

Honestly if someone was that pathetic, I think my sadism meter would go up too.

>scrub BTFO
Based takagi

This

that artist seems to like reverse NTR

so, is this born from fetish for suffering of the loser? the victory of the winner? the harem aspect of everyone wants it?

Absolutely nothing. If anything the problem is with the loser she's attracted to.

>There will never be a manga about two sadists fucking with each other constantly with tons of headpats and handholding

Why live?

Nagatoro chan would have been slightly better for me if Senpai was also a sadist to her.

who knows, i for one like some suffering of the loser

Is it sexual frustration?

You mean Zero no Tsukaima? The thing that everyone hated because the abuses escalated and everyone was a jackass?

>still so smug even when a fist is about to ruin her face
she's gonna teleport behind you and kick you hard isn't it?

I just like when a bitchy girl steals the man of a naive girl, my dick becomes diamonds, so I would say a little of the first two

>suffering of the loser? the victory of the winner
the answer is always both

user, what is best in life?

Nagatoro.

Is she Okinawan?

Why does she have such tanned skin?

Well because it's sexy.

shes lighter depending the time of year.

Likely more that she's getting counterpunched, and hasn't had the reaction time to process the punch.

I wasn't questioning that.
But why?

Even likelier: she's the one doing the counterpunch and the other guy has already been stopped.

B-because muh dick.

she is in the karate (or swimming, can't remember, too sleepy) club, if it's karate she probably trains outside

Is that also why she doesn't wear any socks?

Is she our girl?!

I think she may be...

Lots and lots of outdoor activities. She's the most athletic girl at their school, probably.