>HSDSec Nielsen @Senate on Election Security 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442759-1/
>FDADir Gotlieb on Opioid Epidemic 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442888-1/
>VASec Shulkin @VA Budget Hearing 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442887-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Attached: 1521827865826.gif (657x527, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/21/donald-trump-republicans-go-right-democrats-go-left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come RINOs are a thing and DINOs are not?
How come the Ds are so consistently unified but also have Rs on their side?
Its not fair!

Attached: 1176772850104.jpg (640x480, 34K)

anti white ziocons will be the first to hang

Attached: trumpcultist.png (795x567, 154K)

Thoughts on Bolton?

Marxists gonna Marx

Attached: 0000 BIG PILE OF SHIT.jpg (912x615, 337K)

The Mustache will bring us a 1000 year long golden age of world peace

This is the fault of traitorous vipers in Congress. McCain, Ryan, and McConnell. This is not on Trump. He is surrounded by traitors and sycophants 24/7. He doesn't need us to abandon him. He needs our support more than ever.
The GOP must BURN for this.

Attached: 3ee1c7738c6b953a5211a37fcff2c478--korean-war-soldiers.jpg (236x210, 15K)

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME

APOLOGIZE!!

I like his Stalin Stache.

Fuck you fags trump is a pussy butch who couldn't stand up to Congress

>He needs our support more than ever.
That's a two-way street and he just stabbed us in the back and left us to bleed in it. He deserves nothing.

Honestly, it wasn't a bad run. We really had something special started that was at the right time but not with the proper support of enough of the country because the ideology wasn't ready to be embraced. America just hasn't hit that critical mass yet to really bring out the long-term, substantial change yet. I don't regret voting for Trump and still believe he loves this country. However, the system and corruption are just too strong for any one man right now. I believe he helped pump the breaks to slow the delcine of this county and maybe that's best thing he gave us - time. He gave us much needed time. Maybe one day soon and before we run out of that time, we'll recover and see something truly wonderful emerge. Or, if not, it really won't matter much by then, now will it? Have a good weekend /ptg/...

Attached: See You Space Cowboy...jpg (736x551, 12K)

If a Dem has values, he is virtuous.
If a Repub has values, he is called a Nazi.
Many GOP members fear the Nazi label.

how could the military have been in such bad shape when we already spend so goddamn much on it compared to other countries? who are we not able to beat already?

Attached: 1513641472616.jpg (347x346, 74K)

You all know the mission, and what is at stake. I have come to trust each of you with my life - but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns. We are trained for meme warfare. We would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way.

Think of our heroes: Pepe, who defeated a dastardly witch with a single kek. Or the Ever Comfy, who kept kikes at bay with shekels glued to the pavement. These giants do not seem to give us solace here, but they are not all that we are. Before the meme wars, there was the flame ware. Before shitposting, there were trolls! Our influence stopped the SJW, but before that we held the line!

Our influence stopped the otherkin, but before that, we held the line! Our influence will stop Soros. In the battle today, we will hold the line!"

HOLD THE LINE
MAGA

Attached: 310px-Captain_Kirrahe.png (308x170, 95K)

KILL ALL THESE KIKES AND TRAITORS.
CIVIL WAR NOW!!!

Attached: download (18).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Scares the shit out of NK.

>This is not on Trump.
It's on Trump for not vetoing

I don't believe he wants a wall. It's all a fucking show

>stabbed in the back
What is he to do? The Republican and Dam leadership are literally conspiring overthrow him. He can't do this alone. People need to give him the people he needs to support him in Congress. Look at which GOP voted for the bill. It's ridiculous.

V E T O

On the contrary . The Congress left him no choice. It was this or a two week shutdown because they shoved it on his desk right before vacation.

The question is how well can he spin this against them.

Better than I think they were expecting.

If he vetoed it, Congress would just Override. The problem is Congress. The GOP never wanted him. McConnell and Ryan are the enemy.

>tfw everyone, including his family, friends, and supporters hate Trump now
>tfw the man is all alone

The most powerful person in the world has nothing anymore. A truly miserable fate worse than prison

Oh ya, shitting down the government for 2-4 weeks would have been the better choice.

No, he couldn't. The Congress needs to suffer for what they did here. Primaries all around.

They can shut it down or we fucking will.

This is the fault of the GOP. They promised him their support and failed. Ryan needs to hang.

>this is how trumptards think
lol

They all need to fucking hang

So dems are principled and repubs aren't, got it

Attached: 1518664713252.png (449x442, 151K)

Would you blame the PM if Parliament was 90%United against him, even his own party? This is Trumps situation. He is surrounded by Traitors

Attached: 1521825510241.jpg (464x689, 157K)

Yeah and for weeks the normies will see nothing but sad children who couldn't go together parks or whatever.

He has a gigantic pile of ammunition going through this shit they held the country and him ransom over. Lol, I think they're all going to find this was a bad trade. The GOP that can be primaried will and the Demoshits that loaded it with trash will be running from it.

You have a 70iq and are an inbred Muslim. You aren't even human.

Not what i said. If a Dem plays rough he is a hero. Republicans who act tough are vilified.

Amen.

So will any of you explain why Trump not funding the wall and spending money on another kike war is good?

Attached: 1509653744194.jpg (600x461, 66K)

jfc

Attached: 1496162187424.gif (500x267, 999K)

y-you too

Attached: 1518148966892.jpg (446x435, 19K)

outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm

With the advent of crypto and smart contracts, it's time for Jim Bell's Assassination Politics to become real.

Blame Ryan. This is his brainchild.

WHY THE FUCK DID HE SIGN THE FUCKING OMNIBUS BILL HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT TOOL PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then let them override and pay the price at the ballot box. Trump just let himself take the blame

Okay, but Trump signed it. So how is it not his fault for approving it instead of vetoing?

Trump just signed away the entire MAGA platform and everything he ran on, but hey, still baaaaased, right? We're still winning and OWNING those libtards by giving them everything they wanted, right? The final big win is just around the corner, right?

Attached: file.png (911x634, 135K)

Based Drumpf. He keeps the show going. He is literally a Truman Show guy.

Attached: Twitter.png (580x502, 400K)

>literally the only reason he signed it is to further enrich the military industrial complex
>we get absolutely nothing out of it
>dems get everything they want

I'm not blackpilling and I still support him but this was fucking stupid. Absolutely fucking retarded decision.

Attached: 1464650731452.gif (500x281, 799K)

TRAITOR

Attached: 1502857102690.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Attached: zionist.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Shills are out like crazy today, be careful.

Lots of "former trump supporter here, we can't let him get the nuclear codes"

Attached: 1520305491305.jpg (740x641, 52K)

>Shills

Attached: index.jpg (220x200, 8K)

nice strawman retard

Motherfucker why post this shit? I didn't need to see that.

gotta love all the fucking trump shills making excuses for him.

>b-but it was paul ryan's deal
>he couldn't have vetoed it they would just pass it in congress

like how much of a fucking little BITCH do you have to be to defend this shit?

What would be the best way to formulate a criticism of what just transpired without being derided as a shill by you?

Attached: really percolates my peanuts.png (800x435, 32K)

it's not even real

if maga is so dead why are these retards still here shitting up the place?

Any of you faggots that still support him after this shit need executed. This is not okay, and he's basically going against everything we voted him in for. I'm actually sickened.

See what? I just said I still support him but THIS decision was fucking retarded. And it comes from his love of military.

If he hadn't signed it, Eitherit gets forced anyways or the government shuts down.
Look at me. Trump is one man. He can only do so much when his entire party is intent on overthrowing him.

you guys should convince Peterson to go on stage, and start ranting about jew's

PLEASE DO THIS, It'll help you guys so much if you really fight the good fight and call out the jews anytime possible. Please bring a Swastika flag too, it'll make you look cool

Sad he didn't include self hating faggots with no life?

Because shutting down the government for 2 weeks to a month is an unacceptable burden to place on him and the American people over this.

They'll pay for what they did.

A real Trump voter would say something like "I don't like what he's doing"

A shill would say something like "I'm done with Trump, I wish I had voted for Hillary"

Then shut the fucking government down

Really not everyone needs to be a messenger for the JQ. Let them find their own way there after he at least gets them out of communism.

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

>pic very related

Attached: who.png (311x47, 1K)

It seems like we're losing right now, what should we do?

McCain, Graham, and other RINOs are to blame. Trump didn't want to sign the bill but there wasn't realistically much that could be done. The swamp is not easy to drain.

>This is not on Trump.
yes it is
he should've kept an eye on them and made sure they wrote a better bill

Nothing hurts a shill more than to be called a shill.

that's actually true
but most people are saying the former, not the latter

>Trump didn't want to sign the bill but there wasn't realistically much that could be done

Veto it

>he couldn't have vetoed it they would just pass it in congress

This is what I don't understand. He COULD have vetoed it, and even if Congress bitched out and sent it back to him anyway, he would have successfully passed the buck to them and all of this anger would be directed to them instead of him. Instead he leapt headfirst into the flames. Where's the win here? He's gained nothing and wounded his support (and supporters).

Attached: 1511722147037.png (634x357, 296K)

nigga lol this is fake as shit, Syfy-tier CG work

Then the government shuts down and they hand him basically the same thing back again.

The ONLY thing he can do to make up for this is to kill DACA and start deporting them. Because with this bill, he signed away his ability to get the wall. He’s totally boxed in for the next year...and when the Democrats get the House in 2018, he’ll be impeached or just neutered politically. Today was all about the establishment Republicans and Democrats setting him up for total failure for the remainder of his presidency. I don’t see how you spin this in a positive way. While Trump was busy tweeting and doing foreign policy stuff, his own party went and screwed him over.

>receive the hat
Nice

Is there an antidote to the blackpill?

Attached: @1.gif (720x960, 2.74M)

nah judging by this board and the_donald (same thing really) his supporters are all fucking sheep

Then veto it again. That's what he was elected to do.

>Donald Trump to Republicans: We Have to Go ‘Further Right’ as Democrats Go Further Left
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/21/donald-trump-republicans-go-right-democrats-go-left/

why the fuck doesn't he help with this? He should start ranting about white genocide in SA or some other shit. Get in a twitter fight with that Malema guy or something

>unable to read

Attached: ###.jpg (460x430, 20K)

All you Kikes and traitors will die.

Shill

Not how that works

Slaughter Jews

>Guardian of Zion
Peddit will defend this.

Yeah I took one, don't know how to give to others yet. Like having had visions and shit

>aPuSEyIm
>A pussy I'm
Yes you are

Sure it is unless they get 2/3s vote in both houses, but good luck on that with such a wildly unpopular bill

>GOP will literally fund democrat governors
we need someone to call marshal law and water the tree of liberty
trump isnt the guy for that

Attached: 58956969.png (1463x1033, 1.75M)

Start the fucking civil war already.

Attached: ECH.jpg (500x500, 241K)

>t-trump could have vetoed
It got 65 votes in the Senate. All it needed was one more to override a veto.

You can believe that one Senator would have changed to embarrass him

Attached: 1521568042871.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

I'm a supporter. This was a bad move no matter how hard you squint at it.

And? Even if it resulted in the same outcome, Trump himself would then not need to shoulder any of the blame. And during that shut down, we would have the opportunity to voice overwhelming outrage, make phonecalls, etcetera. There was no downside to him vetoing it. He had everything to gain from doing so.

balance of power dictates that no one man or entity holds all the cards user. congress is not in trump's court, the two will always be at odds until the american people elect otherwise. maga was a long shot and you know it. is it dead? you can't make that call. that's the beauty of a democratic republic. if you want to fast track policy you do what the founding fathers intended and kick down the doors of congressmen. until then you get little to no change. grow up.

Reagan 2.0, only more traitorous

why is anyone talking like there's still hope left? he blew all his political capital on this shitfuck omnicuck bill. great hill to die on btw. retard,
america under 8 years of kamala harris will slowly descend into le 52%, le 49%, le 43% and so on.
do not make plans to raise a family in the US and if you are able, get out NOW.

It's from VHS2, idiots.

He can stand up for his principles (or at least the platform he ran on) and let them take the blame for fucking up? If his entire party is intent on overthrowing him then what's the point of capitulating and giving them what they want?

Attached: trudeau.png (497x275, 121K)

shill