I thought I’d take a minute to talk to you about Aryans, starting with the basics

You're gonna love this.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nyugkkLOd61rg5z72_500.jpg (500x278, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S4E83RKavUU?t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleus_Maleficarum
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMzATVhwRAo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ScxTnmWXPkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't both with it

This is just racist drivel.

Attached: IMG_1179.jpg (533x399, 52K)

You’re gonna love this, trust me. What you’re seeing now is the normie state. This is pretty unimposing. Normies listen to and agree with the mainstream narrative and interpretation regarding the course of current events and historiography. I don’t question much outside of the agreed talking points of liberal democracy. I believe problems are caused by a lack of education and understanding from simpletons who are behind on my way of thinking. I may have a 4 year political science degree and believe that the real enemy are corporations who evade tax loopholes that the big government that I voted into office just can’t seem to stop. I probably identify as a feminist, egalitarian, or cosmopolitan, while deriding anyone I disagree with as toxic or problematic to society.

This is the redpill. I know that something is seriously wrong with the world and know that the media has been lying to me. I have begun to study my people’s history, geo-political theory, and small spiritual teachings. I’ve begun to realize that victors truly write the history books and that an information war has been waged by the mainstream media, seeking to control how we perceive reality. I know race is a strong component of behavior and thus culture. I hate communism and the push to create it while supporting the free market and its virtues. I understand the West is in grave peril and that cultural elites and manipulating the masses form realizing it by controlling the levers of social, financial, and political power. I see how this system completely rejected Donald Trump and understand he might be one of the best hopes for saving the West.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nyugooUVol1rg5z72_500.jpg (500x278, 42K)

>Liberal arts major
Tldr

And THIS is what is known as a redpill that ascended beyond a redpill, or you can just call this a “NAZI”. I have committed countless hours to discovering the Truth behind the veil. I understand that kike controlled international finance is not a myth but a reality. I understand that Hitler’s struggle was not a ideologically fueled chimpout, but the Aryan’s most dire struggle against a monolithic force that sought to destroy everything we held dear for being subverted and destroyed under a materialistic force that seeks to debase and denigrate man. I have begun to realize that comfort is weakness and struggle is the greatest of virtues. A burning rage is induced when confronted with the leftism and communism and even capitalism as I realize it is just another tool that the parasitic race uses to weaken greater spirits and control them. Alex Jones seems less crazy than ever and I have begun to realize how deep the rabbit hole goes. I have stopped trusting any news source, even supposed right wing media, as I now know that . Genuine, authentic spirituality seems much more important to me as I see how profane and listless modern religion has become. I don’t see Christianity as “lost” but as another tool to destroy man in the modern era. I now know the Ted did nothing wrong and held a prophetic vision of the future of civilization under kike hands. While I do not disavow Trump, I understand that he will not be enough to ever bring the revolution the West needs to be taken off the course of complete destruction. I have mentally prepared myself to die for my cause and pray for the day that I can take action.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nyugxbmFfN1rg5z72_500.jpg (500x278, 36K)

Lmao, what a useless distinction. So you're more bigoted now, so what?

Attached: IMG_1181.jpg (160x125, 19K)

Kek
Just wait

Attached: GokuSSIIDemo01.png (640x480, 342K)

Has he really done it? Has he found a way to surpass NAZI?

Attached: IMG_1182.jpg (707x399, 50K)

He must be LARPing, I mean what would that make him? A double NAZI?

Attached: IMG_1183.png (628x338, 265K)

i fucking hate you so much

And THIS is to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

youtu.be/S4E83RKavUU?t=23s

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

mierda

This is the final stage of right wing thought, the end goal of all knowledge. The red-pilled individual has consumed copious amounts of esoteric, occult, geo-political, and philosophical works that traverse the course of human existence, from the poised articulation of the greeks to fiery rhetoric of Evola, literature and thought of the importance of inequality, hierarchy, moral authority, transcendence and their metaphysical importance has become more than intellectually query but a method and meaning of life. I realize that the West' entire trajectory for the past 200 years since the Masonic Revolt of 1789 has been a usurpation of the natural order as Kali Yuga becomes heightened in its chaos in disorder. The transcendent principles you adhere to have become completely lost in the world of materialist, degenerative, profane filth that is called modern society yet like moths drawn to a lone fire on a dark night, normies, redpills, and NAZIs alike heed your words and follow your vision. I understand that there is a great cosmic battle being fought for the soul of all creation, and that it is only by man's acknowledgment of and triumph of the Will that he can overcome the limitations of this myopic existence achieve the impossible, transcending all limitations. I understand that all creation, all human spirit, and all the divine will be destroyed should Man not rise to occasion, complete obliteration of all of reality should the Aryan fail his task. The Ubermensch has become not a philosophical concept or divine ideal, but a harsh reality that I seek to create in the world. I have adopted a stance of complete indifference to the conditions of the material world and see the source of all evil.

Attached: tumblr_nytxcfRK8P1rqe0rbo2_500.gif (500x246, 1.5M)

It's... too much!

NO stop it user, if you do this now you'll lose all the time you have to redpill the masses before revealing your hand to ((them)). And I say you need every second as it is...

Attached: IMG_1184.jpg (480x360, 40K)

It's unreal, how's he deciphering so much from the fabric of reality!

Attached: IMG_1187.jpg (532x399, 61K)

STOP IT
STOP IT NOW user

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: IMG_1185.jpg (711x399, 62K)

That's autistic

>Saiyans
>Aryans

>Species of violent, brutish cave folk that terrorized a more technologically advanced society that had the misfortune of sharing a planet with them
>Literally capable of turning into giant monkeys, used this power to chimp out all over the aforementioned civilization and exterminate them in one night
>Being left with all of their advancements, opt to destroy them and continue living in caves instead
>Animal instincts urge them to fight others for no good reason, even if it puts their wellbeing in jeopardy
>Space jews descend upon their planet and hire them on to be intergalactic real estate agents
>Send their children to other worlds as babies for the purpose of laying waste to said civilizations when they grow up (the exception being kakkorotto, who was instead rendered mentally retarded when Grandpa Gohan dropped him off of a cliff by accident)

kek, saiyans have more in common with africans and brazilians than aryans

Jews are simply a pernicious tools of the Cosmic Evil that controls the world and while they a powerful evil, they are not the end of the hierarchy. The "Illuminati" is simply one name for the human manifestation of the Great Evil, but even more powerful cosmic and occult forces lie beyond the veil as I understand the line between the divine the the physical grows thin in the deep places of reality. I fully understand that All the causality of time and space has lead to the creation of this moment, this reality, and I understand the ultimate meaning behind every action I take. Countless cultures through countless eons in every age have spoke of me in countless names, countless times this cycle has come to pass and countless times has the ultimate confrontation occurred. From the timeless Vedic texts to profane pop fantasy, the template of this great coming permeates throughout the collective psyche of all creation. I am connected to the Ultimate Struggle the the Universe and the embodiment of the Creator himself.

Attached: goku-ssj3-super-5-e1439266270750.png (608x342, 349K)

Do it, Dad!

Attached: goten_d.png (855x480, 385K)

I am Creation itself.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nyuh3gUK6z1rg5z72_500.jpg (500x278, 40K)

SH-Shut it d-down!

Attached: IMG_1188.jpg (159x119, 19K)

when you go outside there are no problems

Lets see what you got

Attached: 233245345.gif (360x202, 1.89M)

Aryan means twice born it doesn't imply skin colour.

i can see youre all delusional

I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others. But I haven't had much occasion to fully explain this one. This is what I call the Transcendent Man

Attached: 77e43b1615c51ff23f095fb277843916ae813c90_hq.jpg (720x400, 52K)

>this entire fucking thread
>rejecting their their animalistic aspects by loosing their tail allows them to reach a new level
There is a message in there somewhere.

"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈær-/)[1] is a term meaning "noble", which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.

they had a caste system

didnt work in the fields they were white

be gone kike

Attached: Final_Flash_1024x1024.jpg (600x338, 30K)

>consuming esoteric and occult crap
Blue pill shill detected. Occult deserve to be burned at a stake

Arya doesn't just mean high-born, it also means morally prolific and good, much like the connotation of our modern word noble. It is the essence of whiteness, of white supremacy. High capability.

Holy autism

Attached: 1504356448088.jpg (250x250, 11K)

shut up loser

You need the occult to see your enemy and to see through your enemy. To find and expose them wherever they may hide. To infiltrate the infiltrates. This war is total and universal.

>This war is total and universal.

its also completely inside your head

Want to know something neato, weebs?

Not dragonball, but MANY popular anime actually do this.

Your little ''Attack on Titan'' is literally based off of Nazi's youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM

I used to watch Anime on tv when I was way younger, even then it was beyond obvious how much they still like the Germans

Attached: 1516514385251.jpg (477x539, 188K)

Nah you're justifying your reading of garbage texts.
This is all you need
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleus_Maleficarum

>meme flag
>Nazi's held great reverance for occultic practices

This has been a fantastic thread

Reality is made in the mind

>meme flag
>Nazi's held great reverance for occultic practices

Mate you’re not exactly redpilling anyone here it’s incredibly clear how much the Japs are Wehraboos to anyone who watches much anime

Remember when I was useful?

Attached: Yamcha-Dragon-Ball-Z.jpg (1900x950, 62K)

Thats why spics and niggers like the show so much. Its the image of a blonde aryan acting like those chimps and lets them vicariously larp as if they are not shitty mud people.

You just made my day, user. Thank you.

Attached: goku thumbs up.jpg (475x394, 74K)

>not taking the zamasu pill
It's like you don't even want to ethically cleanse everything

Attached: 1511656069929.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

and your minds are easily manipulated

Zamasu was a faggot kike.

Closest thing to a villain I agreed with was Baby, but that's mostly because Goku wasn't a pussy faggot who was like "oh, we oppressed them so he should be allowed to destroy the world" and kicked his shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMzATVhwRAo

>Your government will never pay for streaming rights to an anime so that they can air it in plaza squares and in stadiums with free admission
>You and several thousand other fans will never get this excited for an anime in a group setting
Feels bad, man

>"There is no magic more powerful than recreating a Myth"

As above so below, brothers.

Attached: IMG_1122.jpg (518x400, 86K)

Honestly I wouldn't expect weebs to know this considering they never mention it

Only those of weak will are. Strengthen your Will. Stop letting fear control you.

Attached: IMG_0909.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

Avenge our people....

Attached: 9A7C358F-AA30-4725-BE96-F8CAC16A874C.gif (1200x900, 367K)

Why would someone want to evade tax loopholes?

Ww1, ww2?
Super tech?

come and make me mutt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Attached: esto.png (1280x720, 1020K)

Attached: super_aryan.jpg (674x1041, 203K)

Fucking white supremacists. Don't you know that hybrid vigor leads to a stronger breed of humans?

Attached: sW4erDp.jpg (1920x1200, 247K)

wow, such great OP!

Woah dad, talk like that is what caused Freezia to kill all the sayians. You don't want that something like that to happen again do you?

Attached: soyhan.jpg (554x682, 77K)

Zamasu is neo nazi tier. In by doing what he does, he misses the point of his own divinity.

Attached: flashing gang signs.gif (240x180, 148K)

AND THIS IS WHAT IS KNOWN AS A SUPER REDPILL INFUSED WITH THE POWER OF AN IRONPILL

Attached: gokublue.png (1160x742, 1.34M)

what did you say mutt ?

Attached: ultra-instinct-goku-1085853-1280x0.jpg (1280x711, 69K)

Attached: PropaneAccessory.png (300x250, 82K)

You're not dealing with the average nazi anymore, Jewza

Attached: retard vegeta.png (640x480, 691K)

Am I designated poo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-01-14-45-02.jpg (527x803, 271K)

Proofreading would help your point.

Allah is Gay
Allah Us

Attached: DLkIGsnX0AIu-IU.jpg (741x720, 60K)

Europe will rise once again

Attached: 5256_dragon_ball_z_hd_wallpapers_goku_vegeta.jpg (1111x963, 298K)

Based

Like man, where are all the redpills?

Attached: 271.jpg (1193x670, 86K)

"I'll do the brown ones, you take care of the yellow ones"

Attached: 1499997246174.jpg (400x299, 18K)

you're delusional. i promise you.

no need. your people are dying all around you and all you can do is sit in your basement posting dragonball memes, loser.

Frieza = Jews
Namekians = White people
Saiyans that saved them = Alt right e-celebs

Attached: IMG_0694.jpg (240x251, 36K)

If i start posting dbz stuff on normie book will ppl catch on to me being a total nazi?
>greatest power level turns ur hair blonde and gives you blue eyes.
What was the artist trying to push when he made this anime?

Fucking kek!

Not a thread I expected from Sup Forums. But a good thread nonetheless.

Attached: I5fa20K.jpg (1124x1920, 238K)

Behold transcendent belief of the rational man.

Attached: IMG_0814.png (1000x800, 285K)

Super saian autism

Attached: B5C1B38A-CC7C-4582-9B99-707533E3D729.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

I've read this already and I agree

bump this thread is awesome

This shit real?

ya i forgot the name though

Autism 10/10

pls include me in screenshot

Attached: 1519620247979.png (1508x892, 171K)

been along time since someone put effort into a multi shitpost

DBZ is a powerful tool for teaching masculinity. It's all about self improvement, struggle, and victory.

It's a modern myth that holds a lot of influence in our society. It's full potentional, however, has not been utilized.

Attached: IMG_0935.jpg (1200x488, 142K)

Might makes right.

Attached: latest.png (288x480, 56K)

Through Kek, we evolve.

Attached: 710x528_17409719_9984921_1485197722.jpg (710x528, 51K)

Thank you for this user, this helped my bad day.
Trump is a fucking coward.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ScxTnmWXPkE

The original

And this is to go even beyond you, OP. In this form, I am no longer deceived by Jewish tricks. I recognize Trump for the kike puppet he's always been.

Attached: gohan.png (852x1136, 1.73M)

Good thing GT isn't canon.

Attached: IMG_1078.png (720x720, 808K)