What went wrong?

She tried to protect, yet nothing survived.
She tried to be righteous but ends up a slut.
She is supposed to be the best in the job but proved to be the worst one.

You'll understand once you watched Yagami Yuu

Yagami isn't an ADN.

>women
>best in anything
maybe best in sucking my cock

this
smart frogposter

I am only surprised at how calm Asagi is portrayed after all that debauchery she participated in.

That's called 'shock'

that's what sexy ninjas are for. sucking a green dick.

There needs to be a flat girl in this series

I hate it when women talk
Because they should be sucking my cock

Indeed, and that's what actually happened

>Try to find more permanent sensory modification stuff
>Have no idea how to find it
Why is it so hard to find? I only found that space station mouth modification one which was very boring.

dream on user, all of them are hot bimbos.

>She tried to be righteous but ends up a slut.
KEK

Does she smell like semen?

almost always considering the nonstop orgy sessions.

Yukikaze, retard.
And she grow up as an amazing ara ara~

She is the best at her job. All media so far indicates that a Taimanin's job is getting raped and corrupted and she succeeds splendidly.

>ara ara watashi orc-tachi no chinpo Daisuki....!

>supposed to be the best one in fucking orcs, which she already proved.

waiting for this one.

How much more cocks must she take before we get bored of her?

So why didn't she get pregnant yet?

if she was the worst she would have died like all the others, she got betrayed by her own organization.

she took on a whole arena once so as long as she doesn't get tired of cocks, I won't ever be bored of her.

>she got betrayed by her own organization.
her own pussy betrayed her.

Just a reminder that there will be a remaster version of this ova and kangoku senkan, someone on /h/ made it.

Didn't you know?
Taimanin is not organization to fight crime.
It is organization that specializes in creating high-class whores for underground syndicates.

a better encode not a remaster.

A better encode would mean that the guy is encoding another one from the raw file, this is a remaster from what's already circulated, and he's doing a damn good job at it. I love the Ingrid one.

can I have a quick rundown on the story?

I just wanted a scene that she fucks a dude in the original animation style, that isnt a parade of dicks, isnt a gang bang, her struggling voice actually turns into moans of pleasure, and she's latching on to the dude or orc (kinda like space pirate Sarah fucking the lizard man but with out the cum rocket scene, cuz that shit was comical as fuck and made me loose my boner,) also where she isn't monologuing about how good the dick is, she sounds like her character and not some squeak toy.
Then I will be happy.

so its not from original DVD?.

More like Stockholm syndrome

>watch the DVDBOX special.

Weren't there copies of her? I dont remember but i thought there was scenes where she had clones after the first 3 episodes.

Tell me more....

>Stockholm syndrome
for hoards of orcs?

A-yup

From what I understand he took the highest video quality that he could find from torrent sites and added a filter to make the color and image sharpness better.

whelps meant for

here's what I have, now Google.

>he took the highest video quality that he could > DVD

I guess they're erobeat's or some other HD encodes.

Did you just dismiss all the other things I said? A "better encoding" would mean that he just encodes with better settings, this guy is not only doing that, but added his touch so that the result is much better than simply encoding.

>no cubbed girl in the animation
worth less than trash

it's not in the anime or in VN,

Oh that scene, wasnt this just a blow job? I must have missed the majority of it, POV is ok but I would like that one new scene where she fucks a younger guy but in the original animation.

I get it, maybe my way of putting it rubbed you the wrong way. but anyway, DVD would've been the best source for encoding not that I am complaining but just a simple suggestion though he is really doing a great work.

You are referring to shitty OVA adaptation of TA3, not the Murakami one.

>post images/ stories of the daily life of Asagi / Asagi no Nichijō seikatsu.

I prefer the non-murakami ones myself. At least they're not seizure inducing.

everyone has preferences so I respect that but Murakami one is the best one for me.

Yes I know I would like that scene redone is what i mean in the murakami style. What I mean is no bondage and it being close to this hentai where this blonde girl get a fucked by a fat ads alien and starts to like it in the end. Mind break but less "I'm going crazy" and more "oh fuck this feels good"

>I prefer the non-murakami ones myself. At least they're not seizure inducing.
you didn't post this, right?

No i did not

I hate those closeup scenes with pubes everywhere. Kills my boner so fast.

I just hate the pubes in the mouth and swishing cum in their mouth period. A BJ should just prime the watcher and not take up more than a minute of a scene.

so you did watch them, it really is said it killed your boner so don't watch it ever again.

>so don't watch it ever again.
you too my friend.

Different user

What?
I just said it doesn't work for me, "not you other anons should stop watching it too."

other than that what you suggested I really want Asagi uncensored.

Yeah, its fucking stupid what they do with censorship

>I just said it doesn't work for me
just make up your mind.

How does OP image have such quality?

But she saved everything

I did, I just told you, look whay I want is dark love. With the purple haired chick. My only problems with that scene is the pube hanging from her mouth and the constant cut aways of the ex pissing. That's what I would like, you can change the guy to an orc. I dont care. Would be cool to have scenes like that with more passion, like the chick gets so into it she makes out with her rapist.

What?

*What I want is DarkLove

>skip the pubes

Yeah
Pretty much

>I want is dark love
>pube hanging from her mouth
WT Big Fuck!?

Hilarious indeed.

What's wrong with what I wrote?

ESL?

Too much gangbang but that one scene is as close as I'm gonna get i suppose.

if you have been watching what Murakami specializes in and hoping for one on one vanilla ones then he has Imouto Paradise & Zettai Zunshu for you, his best & most popular ones feature the things you seem to dislike, so skip those titles.

>Nope! he is using dvd.iso as the source file for encodes as he stated himself.

>WATERMELOOOOOOOON

I can't help but hear Wakamoto saying all of her lines now

ONORE! Oborooooooooo!

kek

I think the best part in the whole franchise is one of the Yukikaze endings where they're getting ready to go under cover as prostitutes in the criminal underworld then before they do realize, "wait no this plan is retarded." and call the whole thing off.

I haven't played all the games, but do they ever acknowledge the fact that they've been raped and experimented on so many times they should be catatonic, or is it always a "good job, let's go home" ending?

They have superhuman stamina

Are you dumb or just ignorant? Yes he is using dvd source, but he's also add a filter to make it better, dumbass.

>The good ending for the game is to realize the plan that basically takes up the whole game is really fucking stupid and abandon it before even starting
Like pottery

Fucking hell, part of the plan is signing contracts that magically bind them to obey

>FUCK OFF!! If if you think just upscaling and adding filters is what makes the best video then I can't argue with your minuscule knowledge about postprocessing.

>they should be catatonic
actually, that happens a lot both in ova & games.

Anyone else prefer Sakura to Asagi? I can't really explain why, but Asagi bores me when compared to the other heroines.

No one ever said that? Are you okay user?

where my boys at

I like this little slut just as much I like the big slut.

>what went wrong?
They keep sending kunoichis against sex demons, and they still can't see the problem.

how exactly does she bore you? please explain.

Why don't they send male shinobi disguised as customers instead?

>"reproduction monkeys" is what Asagi calls orcs all the time while fucking them.
indeed no point whatsoever sending Kunoichis there to breed with orcs unless it has been the real objective of ADN from the very beginning.

Ingrid and Murasaki will always be the best for me