I cant get over it

i cant get over it

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14453681
netabare.city/archives/4103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither can Ippo

Let's hope he's dead so that this debacle can end.

JUST

its over

the magazine put it on indefinite hiatus.

I thought it was only a week long hiatus

REST IN PIECE

Did he honest to God lose? I'm happy the author had the balls to do it desu. Is he seriously brain damaged?

it's never going to come back from hiatus

>When Kenichi had a better ending than whatever the fuck Ippo is going to get

Did they really? In that case RIP.

If he wasn't before he is now

What's happening here?

Holy fuck ow

He's lying about the hiatus; don't worry. Flat-out says it continues next week here.

>The first true Slugfest Ippo ever gets into is against Osma
>The first time he ever takes a legitimate down is against Osma
>Before the match, Ippo spars against and is able to successfully dodge hooks from Takamura
>Takamura responds to this by elbow dropping the back of his head and knocking him out cold
>In the match the next day Ippo is unable to dodge Osma's hooks

>This entire thing was a butterfly effect from Takamura being a jackass and making Ippo go into a tough fight Punch Drunk
>Shit rolled downhill from there

Did Kenichi fuck the thick eyebrow girl? How about the sexy kunai?

But after next week, the series enters into an indefinite hiatus.

No it goes on indefinite hiatus. It's been a big deal. not sure how you missed it

You're not funny, or good at this.

>ippo fans are still in denial phase

I WANT TO DIVE LOST THE MIND
I WANT FEELING I WANT FEELING ALWAYS
WHY WHY WHY WHY I WANT TO DIVE
FEELING OVER

strawpoll.me/14453681

anyone have the "Don't say it" edit?

>dat tochumaru in the pic
>Kenichi actually married Shigure, not Miu
so subtle

Did his skull fucking shatter?

It's neat seeing Ippo get Ippo'd. I bet Guevera is gonna go home and retire.

kek

>I guess this is It, I hope It won't hurt

>Ow fuck

His order of french fries arrived.

APOLOGIZE

>SWEET BUDDHA IPPO YOU'RE NOT INHALING OXYGEN
>YOU'RE INHALING PUNCHES
>oof

>I bet Guevera is gonna go home and retire.
Hadn't thought about that. I wonder how much Guevara is going to get paid for this. Has to be a lot, right?

so this is gonna be a tragic ending boxing series like ashita no joe?

the mag is letting him do it

they are putting it on indefinite hiatus

This, at this point I just want the manga to end. 200 training chapter just so fucking loses. No reward for reading all this filler garbage chapters just to see him lose. It so baad. A better ending would be if he had some kind of tumor that made him lose and they just kill him off one way or the other.
The fight scenes was dragging out too much I was wondering when they would get it over with and show the fruit of his labor. But this... one of the most anti climatic endings to a fight ever. Fuck me this is so bad.

Should I start this even though I've been spoiled on what happens just now?

Just watch the first two anime seasons, that's when it was still good

the manga is better than the anime. Give it a read and you can get through it faster than all of those anime episodes. I reread it when Sup Forums started talking about Ippo again recently and it still holds up really well. Too well actually since you get sad knowing where it winds up

>everyone has literal monkey physiques
>holds up well

>japanese angry about spoilers because he loses, insistng that jouji can't write for shit and calling for it to end
>manga ending and people complaining its over
I dont understand, which is it? Also, when would the next regularly scheduled release be available if things were normal

>i want to die lost my mind
>i want feeling itsumo
>feeling over
Holy shit he's planned it from the start

In the smaller pic with the group of them you see her hanging upside down. He didn't marry her.

It would have been interesting if Ippo had not sworn to retire. Frankly, I would have liked more a draw or a double ko, more or less with another devastating punch after a counter like the one pulled against Kojima Hisato.

This instead brings the manga to a dead end.

>manga ending and people complaining its over
It's not. People are calling for it to end. The magazine and other involved persons continue to insist that it is not ending.

>when would the next regularly scheduled release be available if things were normal
Things *are* normal. It says, on this page here , that the next chapter will be out on the 29th.

>The magazine and other involved persons continue to insist that it is not ending.
"Hajime no Ippo will continue in the future". This doesn't mean the series will continue as usual. It's very likely it will be put on a very very long hiatus and be moved to another magazine.
>the next chapter will be out on the 29th.
And it will be the last one in a lot of time. Remember that Morikawa is really fucking pissed with Junicji Ikou and Fujikawa because they are kicking him out of the shonen mag.

>This doesn't mean the series will continue as usual.
It doesn't mean the reverse, either.

>It's very likely it will be put on a very very long hiatus and be moved to another magazine.
Pure speculation.

>And it will be the last one for a long time.
Speculation.

>... because they are kicking him out of the shonen mag
Yet again, pure speculation.

Look at the primary sources, not at what idiots on 2ch or Sup Forums are saying.

based

Nekota is a fucking idiot.

>Posting a clear fake

netabare.city/archives/4103

>linking a fake scans site

Is there any chance Ippo makes a comeback from this, or is it confirmed he lost?

I like to think that Ippo ended when he defeated Sendo for the second time and go the featherweight champion title.

I can already tell who this is. paraparajmo

All he does is argue the contrarian position until he is proven wrong and then just chooses another contrarian position.

If was continuing normally they wouldn't need to phrase it that way. The hiatus is indefinite.