We were somewhere near a shooting

where some people we didn't know were shot. This instantly made us experts on gun policy and you all should obey because obviously we're smarter than you old suburban and rural retards.

>"It's like when your old-ass parents are like, 'I don't know how to send an iMessage,' and you're just like, 'Give me the fucking phone' and you take it and you're like, 'OK, let me handle it,' and you get it done in one second. Sadly, that's what we have to do with our government because our parents don't know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to."
-David Hogg, noted 2nd Amendment and overall government policy/representative republic expert

Attached: 2ndAexperts.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RIRNURx1-3E
newsweek.com/parkland-student-david-hogg-says-black-students-werent-given-voice-media-858606
townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/03/23/parkland-survivor-david-hogg-our-parents-dont-know-how-to-use-a-fking-democracy-so-we-have-to-n2464031
vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RIRNURx1-3E

>so powerful

now hes also a BLM supporter

newsweek.com/parkland-student-david-hogg-says-black-students-werent-given-voice-media-858606

townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/03/23/parkland-survivor-david-hogg-our-parents-dont-know-how-to-use-a-fking-democracy-so-we-have-to-n2464031

>your old-ass parents
The generation that developed the internet for you.

David Hogg is gonna cringe pretty hard one of these days looking back on what an edgy little dipshit he was. I had some pretty dumb ideas about the way it should be back when I was 18 too, but I'm damn sure glad no one gave enough of a shit to record me spouting off about them and embarrassing me with it nowadays

Sup Forums actually helped them get popular with that crisis actor story.

Great 4d chess Sup Forums

>now hes also a BLM supporter
But of course. A de rigeur leftist, that's why he gets so much camera time - advancing the mainstream leftist narrative.

>They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children
>It's like when your old-ass parents say, ‘I don't know how to send an iMessage,' and you're just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone' and you take it and you're like, ‘OK, let me handle it,' and you get it done in one second. Sadly, that's what we have to do with our government because our parents don't know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to.
>"It just makes me think what sick fuckers are out there that want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected.
>What type of person are you when you want to see more fucking money than children's lives? What type of shitty person does that?
How to ruin the reputation you were building as a mature gun-control advocate and instead come across as a rude, angry, arrogant kid who reflects badly on the movement he's trying to pretend he leads: an interview with David Hogg.

Attached: 1519707671022.png (650x366, 283K)

i used to drop acid and trip on mushrooms..
peace & love. enlightenment, zen, harmony...
vulnerability is peaceful man...

until a nigger sticks a gun in your face...

they still haven't experienced that part yet..
and they talk like they have.

Why are you faggots obsessed with these two faggots?

I would hope so, but I imagine "Gun Control Activist" is his career now, so now he has to keep spouting off in order to keep the appearances and paychecks coming.

Leftists are incapable of cringing anyway. Have you ever been to San Francisco?

Hogg was hiding in Ashley Kurth's cooking class, which in another building. Emma ends up in the auditorium which im pretty sure isn't in the freshman building

Attached: David Hoggs Goosebumps.png (1109x413, 382K)

Nick Cruz killed the wrong students.

I think he's too white and too male to not go through at least an inkling of a crisis of conscience at some point. La goblina will never learn, she's a woman and a minority so there will always be an army of thirsty betas giving her props. But Hogg, being a prominent liberal whole being a white male, will at some point be accused of being a bigot or racist and may snap out of it

We're not a Democracy. He'd know that if he stayed in school.

We create what we hate. It didn't start with Zoe Quinn, but she was of the first really notable successes.

I don't know, the left doesn't seem to mind sufficiently SJWey white men.

Attached: theyresorry.jpg (750x549, 498K)

>they still haven't experienced that part yet
>getting a gun stuck in your face
>literally survives a school shooting

Glad to see they have internet at the group home, you retard.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

>someone gets a gun stuck in their face a few buildings over
>omg such a survivor

Why is no one interviewing the local business owners who were just as close to the shooter as these attention whores? Think of how terrified that bodega owner up the block must have been? What's his position on gun control?

Attached: 1512438657549.jpg (720x391, 44K)

What's wrong with their faces?

>white

This shit is astroturfed through and through.
Someone is making media bookings for them, someone is making handouts for them, someone is handling their PR, but the media is like "omg these kiiiiids" without question.

I guess they were born media experts.

And of course the kids with dissenting opinions don't get anything at all.

Yeah, what is the rule for calling someone a survivor. Do you just have to be in the general vicinity?

Attached: time.png (883x879, 802K)

pretty much

Attached: IMG_20180323_151739.jpg (1280x932, 48K)

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march

Niggers, that are known to respect gun free zones, Gun laws and don’t generally treat Guns as toys

I'm technically a 9/11 survivor.

That’s fucking retarded, if you weren’t in direct danger you’re just a cunt standing on a bunch of corpses to make people feel sorry for you

>Zoe Quinn was 4chans first notable success
That was in 2014 you colossal newfag. The first "notable" success that comes to mind is Hal Turner, a neo-nazi radio host back in 2008.

Attached: monthlylulz.jpg (470x563, 48K)

To add to this, he actually was exposed as an FBI provocateur and had his career ended. Zoe Quinn actually made a shit load of money and gained popularity.

Attached: Bitchesradio.jpg (472x554, 47K)

>Saturday’s March for Our Lives in Washington, D.C., will be accompanied by more than 800 sibling marches around the country and the world. “We just got our first African march,” Matt Deitch, told me last week. Deitch is another recent graduate and the movement’s community outreach director. “We had scientists in Antarctica say they’re going to officially put one together.

>scientists in Antarctica

Attached: 1517939222529.jpg (638x475, 53K)