twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will Akifags ever recover?

>muh main girl!

Amazing

>Delusional Yoshinofags
Here we go again.

Please don't bring my hopes up.

Yoshino's Yoshinos look very soft

A dream scene that's out of character. Effectively that means she will lose. Hyping this will only make the backlash hurt more.

this cannot be true

Easily after Yoshino blows herself out by confessing her sins to Aki. After that, Aki is set to win the MCbowl.

Just like Kuroneko. Just like Kosaki. Just like Claire. Just like Yui, am i right?

I don't believe it, the author is too much of a faggot to do something like a TWGOK ending

inb4 that Yoshinofag comes to start raging on about leddit and

>A dream scene
Masamune's dream?

>dream
Then it only proves piggy has lewd dreams with meido. He subconsciously wants to fuck her

Just like Chihiro

Reminder strawpoll.com/rs56db6f

Yes. No. Maybe. Doesn't matter either way.

Threadly reminder Maidfags are merely pretending to be retarded for "epic" bait despite knowing superior Aki is going to win.

The proxy is real.

>best girl wins again and again and again and again
>people get mad again and again and again and again
I'll never understand.

FUCK YES
>dream scene
the fuck you talking about retard

Akifags are cancer because they now that their girl is shit and will lose.

nah, this is just bait

>Pastebin user is a Yoshinofag who did that
Here I thought you had decent taste because of what you do in You-Zitsu threads. Guess I was wrong

If this is a dream scene that's even worse. It means Masamune wants to fuck her.

What mad? Best will win again, like always.

>Aki
>superior
She's inferior and that's why she will win. Best girls never win.

I don't did that and I posted the link to shitpost. I don't care who wins in this manga. But yeah, my favorite is the maid.

Too bad for you Masamune-kun is not remotely similar to TWGOK. Everything here is linear and transparent as fuck.

I don't think Aki is shit, but I like the maid more than her.

How will Yoshinofags defend this?

>t.cancer-kun
Go back.

Going for an Aki end now would be truly shit writing. Should have already ended a few months ago with Aki.

I’m perfectly ok with this end pairing

>replied twice

Promotional material means nothing.

Because I forgot to say about Aki in my 1st reply.

>580x833
Let me upgrade that for you, Akibro.

As much as I want her to win I doubt the author has the balls to throw the generic main girl wins rule out the window.

Read the previous thread. It's obviously a dream scene based on the dialogue. It's logical Makabe's dream, and in it he is tripping and hesitating. Guilt naturally shall follows. After all, he regretted what he told Yoshino and also feels guilt towards Aki for doing so. So far his feelings aren't romantic and most likely never will go beyond platonic with Yoshino.

>tongue-in-cheek joke that's a nod to in-universe meta about the main girl who started out as a boring background heroine
Are you retarded? All the important promos and illustrations to promote the heroine in Saekano are given to Megumi after that joke was over.

>>It's logical Makabe's dream, and in it he is tripping and hesitating
He's spilling spaghetti. The fact he's dreaming about her is a huge romantic flag.
>>Guilt naturally shall follows. After all, he regretted what he told Yoshino and also feels guilt towards Aki for doing so. So far his feelings aren't romantic and most likely never will go beyond platonic with Yoshino.
>this damage control
If you guys managed to get all of that in the only 3 pictures (+cover and irrelevant classmante pic) that were leaked, then it only shows how good you guys are at writing fanfiction

Or yoshino new plan

>destroys a childhood love
>wins at the end

If it's romantic flag then he should be lusting and feel comfortable about it. That was not the case.

>fanfiction
It's called inference from characterization and the general direction of where the story is headed. It makes more sense than jumping the gun thinking she wins out of nowhere.

Unless it's a new plan to help solve his problems so he could be together with Aki without issues, then that's highly doubtful.

The Akifags butthurt tomorrow will be delicious.

>If it's romantic flag then he should be lusting and feel comfortable about it. That was not the case.
>not seeing the blushing
It's like you forgot japanese boys are betas

>If it's romantic flag then he should be lusting and feel comfortable about it.
But he embarassed there user.

Megumi is in the title and was made into the main girl in the first volume. Try again. Go name 10 series within the same genre where official promo/cover/event/key visuals, especially for cover serialization, don't give the main heroine consistent prominence over other heroines. Protip: you can't outside of rare exceptions that don't follow similar writing format.

>feel comfortable about it

How do you know Masamune-kun is a typical harem?

Because every girl besides the lesbo wants MC's D.

The trap doesn't lust for MC's dick. Even Yahari's trap want's MC's D

Just like botan

Wow I guess Saekano and TWGOK are typical harems then.

Excuse and rationalization. He doesn't go beta spaghetti when he goes alpha wannabe and unexpectedly gets intimate like skinship with Aki.

Reading comprehension and wrong scene.

Yoshino won't betray Aki again. Yoshinofags need to acknowledge this already.

>He doesn't go beta spaghetti when he goes alpha wannabe and unexpectedly gets intimate like skinship with Aki.
Did you deliberately omit the revenge part? Sasuga

I like Neko :)

And? Doesn't mean he isn't consciously aware of the opposite sex. There are outnumbers moments where he wavers and lose sight of revenge, and during those instances he shows sincerity and gets intimate with Aki.

>alpha wannabe
The latest alpha wannabe moment until next chapter is released

New plan for help MakabexAki ship I told it

The amount of damage control from Akifags is off the charts, and the full raws aren't even available yet. Imagine the 27th

This recently became one of the top worst fanbases on Sup Forums. Welcome to my filter.

Maidfags already tried damage control in the last thread by admitting their slut won't win.

Tomorrow will be glorious.

Trapshit aren't girls. Yahari is the same shit and it's only a joke.

Saekano is. Main girl wins and there are generic outcomes with generic arcs. TWGOK is a typical up to a point, but not every girl wanted the D and the main girl didn't win.

>There are people in this very thread that actually think the maid has a chance

As much as I would love her to win this is not gonna happen and we all know it. Did the author say the manga will end in 2 chapters? No? So there you have it this is just another arc where he will reject her at the end.

>TWGOK is a typical up to a point, but not every girl wanted the D
Is this nigga serious?

>namefag
Name checks out

>not romantic
>just a friend

Nothing of value was lost.

Haqua is a bro despite being tsundere and not every Goddess cared about the D.

Irony. Yoshinofags will be BTFO so hard once this arc is over. It's like you guys didn't learn a thing from Nekofags squealing and hyping up distracting development that means nothing significant compared to the main heroine's development that takes up 90% of the story.

Haqua lusted for Keima's D. Every goddess host lusted for Keima's D. Even the teacher was after his D

Man at this point I just want the trap and neko to end up together. Would actually be a nice change for once that the trap isn't a faggot.

Tsunderefags were a mistake

I hate this "female touching rash plot device" with every fiber of my beeing. It seems cheap.

But I would vote for Meido because they are closer.

>Haqua lusted
Dere don't automatically means that. At most she had affections, but she dropped it and just became a bro.
>host
Key difference from Goddess.

At least is not the cancerous akitard.
Wait until he wakes up.

So Saekano and TWGOK are retarded Yoshinofag's counter now to deny the obvious. There are several dozens of worjs from Toradora to Nisekoi to Maou-sama that supports obvious patterns that points to Aki end, yet you can only nitpick blatant that exceptions that messes with meta and tropes. Saekano isn't even different since the also obvious main heroine won.

Maidfags aren't smart.

>Dere don't automatically means that. At most she had affections, but she dropped it and just became a bro
She lusted after his dick until she became irrelevant and didn't get any more screentime
>Key difference from Goddess.
There were not enough screentime for all of them to develop feelings for the MC. 6 hosts + 6 goddesses + Haqua + teacher would be overkill. The host winning would've been enough for the goddess since they both share the same body
At this point you are just shitposting for the sake of it

>Yoshinocuck is here now
Called it.

"Merely pretending"

>tfw didn't care who will win and just want this shitty manga to end

>m-muh meta arguments will prove Aki will win!

>t.cancer-kun
You stick out like a sore thumb. Go back.

Yoshinofags are the next Irohafags, unfortunately.

>the guy who shits yahari threads, has come here to do the same here
kys

Haqua has a role in every arc, including the final one. She tends to save the day more often than Keima cared to count. Again, affection at most but in the end she became a bro. Your point is moot.

Except the only Goddess that might had developed actual feelings was Diana. But she's tsundere as hell so we'll never know. You're just reaching and you know it.

>You're just reaching and you know it.
Back to you

>guy
Cancerous Irohafags aren't a single person though. But yeah, they should kill themselves.

>no reading comprehension
kill yourself

Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you explain why you disagree and support it?

>this trigger
Kek.