One Piece

What's going to happen after she eats the cake?

Nothing because it is missing the key ingredient, love, which Sanji lacks for Big Mom.

This is the biggest difference between Sanji and Streusen's cooking for Big Mom.

She'll take a titanic crap

She orgasms and dies.

so that's what katakuri saw in one of his visions

She collapses for several days and when she wakes up she doesn't crave sugar anymore, actually she starts talking about going on a regime. They realize she's cured of hunger pangs forever.

>slip in a devil fruit in whatever Linlin want to eat in her frenzy
>she dead
How can she live to her old age with that glaring weakness?

She faints and then Pudding alters her memory.

If she so much as let something so disgusting get close to her tongue she'll probably just cough it out. Tasting it isn't good enough to get a DF's power, you have to gobble it down.
Moreover she has a soul fruit and CoO so it's not farfetched to think she can detect souls, she can probably detect a DF the same way. These things probably have some sort of "soul" that give you power.

She will want to make Sanji her husband

>a cook
>killing people with food
It's probably the biggest disgrace for a cook. And you know how anal is Sanji with moral conduct.

>after year of Sanji, a year without Sanji until BM gets bored
I vote for this.

>And you know how anal is Sanji with moral conduct.
Ikr

Who /pez/ here?

When One Piece ends I hope we'll get a twenty years later epilogue. There are quite a few kids I want to know how they'll turn out. Pez, Makino's son, Aisha, Anana, the girl who gave Zoro riceballs, etc

Best baby design for some reason, and usually i hate babies in anime/mango

That's because it's not a baby so much as it is a 2 heads tall version of Bege with pink hair.

>you'll never free your so from a high heat human, with a perfect distant shot of your cannon pistol right in his face
fuck you oda for raising the standards of dads and husbands all over the world to such unattainable heights

>cook
What? a random thug in candy tutu can put fruit in her dinner just fine.

The fruit effect happens at the very first bite.

Clearly she'll be a smoking hot MILF again tbch famerinos

The first bite you swallow. Biting it in itself doesn't do anything.

What brand of tampons does Perospero use?

Does Linlin allow her children to go to the bathroom during their tea parties?

Don't forget to hide and report, perorin~

She has a massive heart attack and dies. Her family all Enel-face.

Does Perospero go commando under his coat?

nice armpits

Why didn't Oda use the design in the center? he either give women comical designs or makes them smoking hot like Nami or Hancock, what a waste.

Anyway if she calms down after eating the cake she should fuck everyone up, but Oda is a hack so nothing will happen.

Silly user, Perospero is a man!

>no katakuri
>no perospero
Come the fuck on

Bege looks a little out of place there.

these are not official right?

Do people actually get turned on by that?

it's the pop collection by megahouse, they're official as far as i know

My nigga.
One piece generations when?

>a little out of place there
You haven't seen shit.

All of these are so ugly and I think that anyone who buy these has no taste

Zashunina is not ugly!

Feels like they increase the tit size every time.

>generic white hair guy with red eyes

Sorry. I didnt know. I think its the lipstick.

We all have a weakness for a certain archetype user. I'm sure you have one too.

well, they're faithful to the source for a reason

No matter how hard I try all I see is girl hiding canonballs in their bras.

She's gonna add some more fat to her previous fat.

How can we be sure that Perospero is a man? What makes him a man and not a lady?

The Kempo recipes in the cake purge Caramel from her body and she turns hot.

It will be so pure it exorcises the soul of Caramel from Linlins body.
It will be revealed that Caramel used the soul fruit to escape getting eaten, fusing her soul with Big Mom's. Like a regular soul/homie relationship she imparts some of her personality onto Big Mom. This is why Big Mom became extremely cruel and trades her children around, and why she instantly had the soul fruit DF abilities.

At that point Brook can sever the connection and send Caramel to hell, and Big Mom will return to her old happy self and stop cruelly abusing her children. With the infrastructure in place to take care of her hunger pangs, Big Mom enjoys the love of the family she has and stops trying to be Pirate Queen so Oda doesn't have to waste another fucking year or so dealing with this bitch.

>not getting turned on by bege

>bb shows up and just trashes baltigo
I cant get over that
was no one defending?

Dragon's talk with Koala implied that his forces were spread out and not in Baltigo, so I guess it was BB's fleet against Dragon, Sabo, Koala and fodder which is why they ran in the end.

Um... is Apis filler?

I never watched in originally, but I'm watching some youtube clips and she is there when they explain the calm belt, the sea kings that attack them with Apis are used in Fishman Island, and luffy talks to a dragon using the voice of all things or whatever.

If this is filler, did Oda like these episodes or something?

We don't know what went down and how.

>used an actual gun
>not a cannon from his finger or some shit

Bege is a little disappointing.

This is why it makes me think it will be something along the lines of "the cake is so good it makes even Big Mom fall unsconscious"
Which I fucking hate, goddamnit I just want that fat piece of shit to die

What's the point of defending a HQ that isn't secret and safe anymore? They probably just focused on fucking off to another place.

Their second in command is Sabo, what else would you expect from them?

>perospero this week
Where my perosperobros at

These are just sex toys right? I can't imagine buying something like those then not making a fap shrone to it and bringing your "offerings" every day

Yes, she's a filler character. It was common practice to merge canon content with filler back then. Although the only filler in OP anime that does not feel pointless is G-8.

>Big Mom
>Eating the cake

Either Luffy will smash Dogtooth through a mirror to destroy the cake in front of big mom, or Luffy will just eat the cake after his fight and thank Sanji while everyone enel faces.

I'm hiding because I don't want to be associated with you, the pee user.

Hiding from the light of the beautiful full moon.

Hiding from the rabbit

>First son of the Charlotte Family
>First son
>son

>Full Moon Rabbit Goddess Awakening and Gear 5 "Limit breaker" - Monkey God Awakening: Unlimited Rubber World Works are canon
>Jinbe has no Fishman Awakening
Missed chance

Don't grace him with an answer.

It is filler, however there are two parts that are canon events with added non-canon elements: entering the Calm Belt and Reverse Mountain.

She'll want to marry Sanji

>Sanji Super Okama Mode will never be canon

Oda is baiting you with Carrot; it will actually be Pekoms the one Full Moon awakening and wrecking havoc in BM forces, unintentionally.

Come the fuck on user, BM will eat the cake. Luffy might be stupid sometimes but he's not dumb enough to ruin his teammates' work and only ticket to a safe escape.
Though admittedly they can escape just fine even if they don't make the cake. They lost any personal incentive to make the cake the moment Big Mom lost the Sunny and went to Nuts island. Now they're basically helping out the BMP with their family problems. Even Luffy has no reason to fight Katakuri except for his own wish to become strong enough to overcome him.

She's going to regain her senses, and by the time she regain them the SHs will be long gone

THANK YOU. The cake smells like a huge false flag and it'll be hilarious watching the meltdown when it gets fucked up somehow.

>What sort of future are his eyes gazing at...!?

Confirmed a loser

Calling it now
Big Mom accidentally eats Perospero and gets his devil fruit, allowing her to make candy homies at will

>That distance
Bege is a sharpshooter

That's not how it works. She would die.

How far in the future can Katakuri see?

Is it minutes or just mere seconds

>purge Caramel from her body and she turns hot
unlikely

Are we in Wano yet?

thankfully not

You know she will rape Pedospero with her awakened Moon Wererabbit superpowers.

I don't get it.

Why not just slip a devil fruit into the cake and explode Big Mom.

There, one yonko down.

>Sanji poisoning food
Did you start reading at Marineford?

What a huge generation of furries oda is creating

>Sanji goes against his moral code and do that
>Big Meme bites the cake
>Tastes like shit
>Doesn't swallow
>Tantrum goes god level

>inb4 carrot transforms into an actual rabbit and only chopper can talk to her

Gosh, which one would I hotglue?

Out the way best girl coming through step aside those with poor taste

how is she not a fruit user?

You don't? What a freak

Hypnosis

Will Luffy ever reach the powerlevel of Roger, Garp and WB?

but it also works when she paints on luffy's back so he can't see it, really makes you think

its just her child god awakening

Due to her painting skills, many readers and fans alike believed that Miss Goldenweek may have eaten a Devil Fruit of some sort. However, Oda explained in the SBS that she was merely a type of a hypnotist who used colors as a manner of suggestion.

>wan, tsu, jango