BnHA / My Hero Academia

Now that the arc is finally finally over (two chapters after the chapter titled "The End!!!!"), how many of the new characters are gonna stay relevant?

Kind reminder that the new characters from the previous character are so incredibly irrelevant that no one has even bothered to tell the authorities that Camie is missing. Does Hori even remember her?

Hori probably forgot that Gran Torino himself exists by now, seeing how he was supposed to be part of the raid team yet he's gone completely off the radar and no one seems to care.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14476600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Camie is missing
She's a Shiketsu student, they're probably dealing with that problem off-screen.
>Hori probably forgot that Gran Torino himself exists
I feel like Gran Torino not participating in the raid is an important plot point for the overarching arc, so I doubt Hori forgot him.

The end of an arc and the aftermath are two different things, to start. I'd say all of the characters will be relevant, given how much time and focus they've received (except maybe Eri, who'll be sidelined for the foreseeable future, and then'll be reintroduced when time's passed/she's older). As for Camie, she lives in the other end of the country, near Shiketsu. Her disappearance will have been reported by her school, but why would we hear about it? And Gran Torino was pulled off the case at the last minute, because of a lead on the League of Villains. It's almost definitely got something to do with Kurogiri, who Shigaraki himself said is up to something big. We'll see what that is soon, i'm sure.

I hope no one, but can accept Mirio showing up again

Vote (multiple options OK):

strawpoll.me/14476600

>how many of the new characters are gonna stay relevant?
I have a feeling that Nighteye probably isn't going to be doing too much in future chapters.

Don't be so sure about that....

If Deku can bend the future, maybe he can bend the past.

This arc ended up really well despite what shitposters here said. I hope the next arc also steps up atthe end.

Mina gonna give Kirishima the thumbs up like this except in the nude, telling him it's okay to put it in her butt

Wouldn't that melt his dick?

Mina’s thumbs are already reserved for Aoyama

hahaha, no.

Somehow, in this chapter of a semi-major named character dying and all the other significant characters mourning his death

this panel continues to make me crack up

1st reason why hardboi is for mina

I think the only bad part of this arc was the end. I like the idea a hero raid on a hideout. I just hope we get more worldbuilding soon like heros around the world. Actually, how the fuck are BOTH the #1 and #2 heros in the world in japan?

>quirk balance
Twice is still active and is horribly OP.
Twice + Monoma = create infinite people.

user,#1 hero means #1 hero IN JAPAN.

What, you think acid doesn't melt hard things? You need specific materials, not hard materials.

Why did Hiro make the Chisaki Vs. Deku fight so shit after stalling it for months and making Nighteye job in a few pages?

>So I think it's safe to assume that Eri will lose her quirk due to the "fever" or will forever stay quarantined in the hospital or she gets shot with the dequirk bullet. The latter would be extremely hilarious - if Mirio hadn't taken the bullet for her, she would have lost the cursed quirk that ruins her life and Mirio would still have his overpowered quirk and could join Monoma's agency to make Monoma the greatest hero of all time (Mirio himself is not smart enough to use his overpowered quirk to its full potential).
Eri's quirk doesn't work on inanimate objects.

leave mina to me

>answering to fucking grapefag through a fucking different thread
Are you niggers for real

>how many
Big 3 will be reused in future chapters, but nothing.
It's clear as the sun that the new generation is soon gonna take over; everything else is just placeholders.
Fucking Deku literally evolved within the span of 2 hours from being a lousy fuck. Too quick of a change.

All the others, by seeing how he handled stuff will be driven to follow suit and get serious.

Kirishima can do the same, keep hardening new layers faster than she melts them

Now this I like, Tetsu is the better hard boy anyway

Double team mina doujin when?

I'd think All Might is the #1 in the world.

Could be.
So far he's #1 hero in japan and that's all we know. This captain bald guy or whatever in Illegals that is a top ranked hero in America has shown a powerlevel that is similar to All Might's.

Only Rock Hard Dick can survive Acid Pussy.
Iron dick is good for acid too.
Doujin where Tetsutestu and Kirishima tag team Mina when?

What about plasdick?

Red pill me on this manga. Do fights have a lot of variety and/or complexity? Is there some kind of chakra/nen system? Are most of the characters important or only a select few?

The fights vs each other vary a bit but aren’t that smart for the most part, the fight against villains are asspulls and I gotta punch harder

>the fight against villains are asspulls and I gotta punch harder
Damn no strategy or tactics at all?

>asspulls
A word used so often now it has completely lost all meaning.

>Damn no strategy or tactics at all?
There is strategy, its just that the strategy usually is figuring out how to punch harder.
The main character's ability is super strength, but since he only got his power recently his body can't really handle using it. In the earlier parts of the manga whenever he threw a punch it would turn every bone in his arm into jello. While he has gotten better at using it, that still can and does happen. Oh and he has a lot of permanent damage in his arms because of all the punches

So in short, yes its a lot of punch harder but at least the MC suffers permanent consequences for it.

When is Deku going to learn how to actually tactically use his strength and speed instead of just punching harder.

What killed the hype?

It's garbage, don't even bother.

O MY FRIENDSHIP ENERGY killed it

>fights with lots of variety/complexity
no
>some kind of retard spirit magic system
no, but quirks can be trained by pushing their limits in the same way you can train any muscle
>are most of the characters important
kinda

Is it that Captain Celebrity guy I've seen people post in these threads or is there another gaijin hero in the series?

Its not friendship energy its Deku's djinn quirk.

Captain Celebrity USED to be a top rank hero in America, but he was kicked out of the system due to lawsuits and bad press and being a narcissistic shithead. That's the whole point why he came to Japan, because he can't find work in America anymore.

>guy thinks his quirk is 100% accurate just because he's never been able to prove it wrong
>turns out his quirk isn't 100% accurate
why does everyone think its some word of god quirk and not just "the most likely scenario"

>Do fights have a lot of variety and/or complexity?
No and no. The last fight has been won via friendship energy, according to a character in the manga.

It's still shit either way

>villains raid school
>villains raid camp and put kids in the hospital
>"we promise we'll take better care of your kids"
>put first years on a fucking Yakuza raid vs a bunch of career murderers that are fucking ready to suicide bomb for their boss
>the girls instantly vanish from the arc to the point where they had no reason to be there
>pro heroes like fucking Aizawa "I can't believe this was dangerous", Lock Nigger, and Fat Gum to a lesser extent jobbing hard while Deku and Mirio carry the entire fucking mission
>OH MY REWIND 100% PUNCH HARDER
>OH MY FRIENDSHIP WISHING

If it wasn't for the VA this entire arc would be a wash. Toga, Twice, and Shiggy were funny and effectively illustrated how dog shit the Yakuza are.

How many asspulls does BNH have now?

Why? Its the final thoughts of a man on his deathbed that, for the first time, has been proven wrong, which gives him hope for the future without him.

Like, 7 or some shit.

The true villain is going to be the government and we learn that Stain was right about everything. The government is teaching kids how to be fake heroes for profit. There are so many heroes in the world that artificial crime needs to be created to maintain hero popularity. If you get rid of all the villains then there are no longer heroes

A few thousand since asspull has been redefined into meaning "anything that happens" by Sup Forums at this point.

Let's see
>O MY O BLOOD TYPE
>O MY IT MOVED!!!
>O MY 5 MINUTES
>O MY LOLI BACK PACK
>O MY 1000000%
>O MY OVERHOUL QUIRK
>O MY FRIENDSHIP ENERGY
did I forget any?

Instead of torturing Eri for quirk bullets why don't they torture Momo and force her to make thousands of real guns?

O MY 20% I think

>BNH has a shitty writing
In other news water is wet

The plan was to sell to both sides of the conflict so that the Yakuza would become important again. Not just to arm villains.

he doesn't know the rewind loli and fuck up time itself, so he tells himself it's the power of friendship

O MY GOODNESS

if the villains all have guns then the good guys will also want guns. The only way to stop guns is with more guns

The good guys already have guns, so they have no reason to keep the Yakuza around just for gun factories. Plus the quirk bullets would only require a grazing shot and would also work on some heroes who could shrug off regular bullets.

They already had Eri and someone probably would have noticed the daughter of some super rich family getting kidnapped.

Wet water meme is fucking awful and needs to die.
At least O MY is somewhat amusing.

This entire arc was worth it just for Shiggy appearing at the end to steal everything Overhaul worked for and leaving him crippled.

I expect we'll see Mirio again but his journey back to relevance will be a long one. The one I'd like to see return the most is Fatgum as a kind of mentor for Kirishima.

They didn't deserve their fate did they?

1. The one and only asspull.

Overhaul absolutely deserved it. Mirio didn't, but he'll get over it.

yes they did.

The only person that has done nothing wrong is Stain

Overhaul took Mr Compresses arm so he deserved to lose at least one in return

how would you teach momo about all the atoms withing that bullet?

Why would Overhaul care when he didn't even give a shit about dying in the first place?

Dear lord, Hori is a stupid hack.

But user, everything that Deku does now is an asspull!
Look I understand why people don't like this arc, but holy fuck can people just stop lying through their teeth about everything that happens and intentionally being retarded?Its getting real old.

Mr.Compress is best boy which counts for 2x Overhaul so he deserved it entirely
Loosing his quirk was for magne

>Why would Overhaul care about everything he worked for blowing up in his face only to then be laughed at by an autist with very chapped lips.
The only stupid one here is you user.

>he didn't even give a shit about dying in the first place
But that's just it, he isn't dying. He's being left with no fucking arms in the custody of the police and will spend the rest of his natural life locked up watching Shiggy gain infamy using his own life's work. It's a fate worse than death.

If Twice was there Overhaul would've been executed on the spot

>fate worse than death

sick of this meme, people would go to even greater lengths to NOT die than to die, 2 arms is fucking nothing.

Go outside kids.

>the secret power of all for one
>used for a dumb tournament
>that he loses anyway

Yep, you're definitely autistic.

You seem to have completely misunderstood Overhaul's character.

>be one for all spirits
>proceed not to appear as Deku fights Stain
>proceed not to appear as Deku fights Muscular
>proceed not to appear as Deku fights Overhaul
>proceed to literally never appear whenever Deku is in a life or death situation

>be all for one spirit
>tired of justice bullshit
>only care about sports

only suneater or mirio will gent some time at most, anyone else will be forgotten or totally sidelined,

at least this horseshit-lvl arc is over

>be one for all spirits
>get retconned immediately as hori realizes how retarded that fight was

Maybe if we wished it hard enough he could come back, but it seems no one wants that so.

They were both immoral characters but at least Overhaul tried to do the right thing for the greater good.

except it was retarded with only one guy guarding the van

Hardened too hard

Hey, Sand dude was on the scene pretty quickly. Not that he helped.

Explain Dabi's quirk to me. It seems to just be another fire manipulation ability.

That's exactly what it is. MUH BLACK FLAMES.

It IS retarded, mostly because they put some thought into it (Sandman being somewhat of a counter to Shiggy) but didn't think enough to realize maybe if he attacked he wasn't going to do it alone.

Huh, I guess fire quirks are just pretty common. I was hoping there was a little more to it.

I probably forgot but I really can't remember what makes his quirk any remarkable, then again, just fire seems to be a pretty powerful quirk if his direct counterparts (Endeavor and Todoroki) are anything to go by.

Fire and lighting type powers are always common in manga and are automatically A tier by default despite being so common.

BnHA at least treats fire with a little more respect than other manga, where it's usually useless or a nuisance at best. In Hero Academy it will actually fuck you up.

After the latest vigilante chapter, I'd really love to see what progress Kouichi has made till the main BNHA timeline. He could be developing a pretty sweet powerset.

Also, I love the design of the characters. Knuckleduster in his vigilante attire with the mask of looks great as does Makoto. What a cutey.

This is retarded.