DATS RITE GIB US MONEY YOUR WHITEY !!!

DATS RITE GIB US MONEY YOUR WHITEY !!!

Attached: KKVWNOUdj1CyKmUGugNo3IHly2Ql2algmKCTAMXHXTQ.jpg (638x546, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DoMC136gF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gibs

Attached: d640c5ea9e25785ea1d8afd89c58c9c045f6268123d234a43db187b250459b25.jpg (225x225, 8K)

They have a point. We kind of DID enslave them for 400 years and built America off their free labor, leaving them with nothing while reaping all the benefits ourself.

Why would anyone want to help niggers?

Attached: asflsadjfals.jpg (529x663, 37K)

gibs

Attached: article-0-0D5AAEC7000005DC-596_634x543.jpg (634x543, 104K)

>If you are black, here's REAL aid you can offer white folks:

>1. If you have extra ammunition outside of what is necessary for survival, "give it" to black people. "Give it". And don't expect anything in return.

How much are you going to give there buddy?

Even if true, tough shit.

Attached: 1521817707679.gif (1000x773, 328K)

Banana republic going bankrupt
Cadillac stock skyrocket
Restaurants facing severe waitor shortage
Etc

I immigrated here legally in the 1990's from a landlocked Eastern European nation that didn't participate in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

I don't owe African Americans shit.

Vae victis

come and get it niggers

How about this? Disgusting monkey niggers go back to Africa and build a hut out of your own shit like the other natives do?

>don't expect anything in return.
if only. they use the money to nig around in front of you

slavery doesn't built jack shit other than a few houses for a few wealthy cucks. rome fell because of slavery and so did the CSA. slavery forestalls innovation and undustrialization.

So white people worked 2500 years to build civilization, niggers spent 2100 dicking around and they're whining because they had to work the last 400.

>Here's what you can do to help us
>And don't expect appreciation
White people are the worst, for ending slavery and genocide.

>How to spot a leaf on vacantion

lel we already do, its called welfare. lel.

Which one of you did this tho?

99% of niggers doing nigger stuff is probably /pol false flags.

Attached: BLM.jpg (621x698, 99K)

NEUTER AND SPAY YOUR PETS WHITE PEOPLE, THEY ARE OVER BREEDING AND STARVING AND SUFFERING.
THE HUMANE THING TO DO IS STOP THEM FROM REPRODUCING. THE BEST THING TO DO IS REDUCE THEIR POPULATION DRASTICALLY. IF THERE ARE ONLY A FEW WE DON'T HAVE TO BABYSIT AND PLAY ZOOKEEPER INSTEAD OF REACHING THE STARS.

Attached: 1521319513840b2.jpg (989x518, 146K)

Are you kidding? If we didn’t bring over their ancestors, they’d be in Africa living in mud huts and scavenging the local landfill looking for something to eat. Instead, they get to live in the richest, most successful country in the history of the world that caters to their basic needs such as welfare and food stamps. They also have the advantage of being hired for a job or admitted to university based solely on their race. All they have to do to not fuck up this opportunity is not murder, join gangs, rob, etc. and they still do it! Their own kind shames them as “uncle toms” for getting an education and making an honest living. Their outbreeding of whites will lead to the downfall of the United States. Slavery doomed the United States.

This. Slavery was a net positive for blacks and negative for whites.

To be fair we raided, raped, pillaged and enslaved lots of white people for 700 years.

Also I cannot find a parallel to Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and south Africa where the whites are chopping up blacks with machetes and raping babies.

T black canuck

Attached: 1510279363470.png (1098x1006, 144K)

In, that one is real

Get a job, Shaquanda

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 49K)

But I already do that through the taxes I pay. A lot of the tax I pay goes to black people in a hugely disproportionate way. If you've ever been laid off from work and find yourself wondering around during the day, it will shock you how many black people hangout all day long doing nothing. And I'm talking about people who seem to be of able body and mind.

>aiding niggers
Merkel already does that with my tax money, isn't that enough?

>Seem to be of able body and mind
I agree with the body part, however, it seems that most of them seem to be lacking when it comes to mind.

>gib to random nig
>without context, just gib
>they immediately reply DAS RITE
>"dont expect anything in return" was a warning, not a suggestion

>built America off their free labor
>Being this retarded
Even for b8 this is bad

Attached: 202974976_601e810e86.jpg (500x374, 146K)

Kys you fucking retard.

(((you)))

Oh yeah we all know all about IQ statistics. But there are plenty of people with an IQ of 85 to 95 who find something to do to be productive. I think it all comes down to attitude.

we have been giving them money for fucking years, they just spend it on watermelons & nike

If you are BLACK, here's REAL aid you can offer human beings:

1.If you have extra money just give it back to normal humans.

Maybe I can convince my retarded libshit sister to do this....

you are trying to reason with what is basically nothing more than an endoparasite. african slaves that made it to america were slaves in africa already. enslaved by the ruling BLACK ELITES there and being traded before the europeans arrived and after. without the new world market, they would ahve just ended up in the arab-islmic slave trade where the males were castrated. they would not have reproduced and that's why you see so few blacks in the Arabosphere. araps were really a lot smarter than the europeans that way....

Is that the guy from star wars?

>imblying they haven't received trillions in social welfare over the past 53 years.
Money does not solve the black American problem.

we already do that

Attached: food_aid.jpg (600x550, 94K)

Europeans did not enslave Africans. Africans enslaved Africans. Europeans simply did business with the African slavers, a business which everyone else including the Arabs were into. It's funny don't you think how we never hear about the eastern slave trade? The difference is that Europeans and European-ish peoples at once practiced slavery and developed a conscience about it. It was Europeans who ended slavery at enormous sacrifice. That's the righteous second half of the story that never gets told. And it is unique to Western civilization.

Attached: tax.png (1200x806, 217K)

Nope, real person.
youtube.com/watch?v=-DoMC136gF8

they're only 30% of world population
#GibsMoreNao

Attached: WUZ.jpg (500x522, 70K)

Black women are just so offensively stupid

I don't disagree with everything she said. The only point I disagree with is that it's Whitey's fault.

They haven't been literally enslaved for over 100 years you fucking brainlet. The civil war ended in 1865 how fucking stupid are you. They have had over 100 years to not be retarded and they're still just as thieving and cancerous as before.

For me it was race that served as the big red pill. Realizing that everything didn't come down to the grand sweep of history, but to culture and the choices people tend to make within that culture. Blacks are simply members of a separate civilization. And when South Africa collapses because all the white people that fled, or been kicked out, my hope is that it will red pill the rest of Western Civilization once and for all.

What if I told you, they are all real?

Attached: 1511481949616.png (1264x852, 1.14M)

Only conspiracy theorists think people would lie about this.

We need to believe victims you bigots.

Attached: CANADANOOOO.jpg (666x1234, 148K)

And they’ll hate you more for it.

no.

Attached: 1378507702971.jpg (252x221, 9K)

...why?

>that picture
thank god for Sup Forums because we are the only whites who also play this game

You don't get it do you...The fact that you're white means you are automatically privileged. You gain while others lose. Your prosperity as a white man has nothing to do with your personal ancestor, it has everything to do with the collective mentality of white people in general. The first step in fixing this problem is acknowledgement.

How dare you identify them as a member of a group!

You can only refer to them using their full name until you've asked them what group(s) they wish to identify with!

Didn't you read the memo?

>you should be ashamed of success

No.

>you should do what i say because of the vaguely defined concept of privilege cooked up by sheltered academics and thrown around by useful idiots with no actual arguments

I disagree.

Attached: 1521507615321.png (640x426, 629K)

>be ashamed of success
To a degree you should be. You should acknowledge the suffering that success brings to others. You can't claim to be a true individual when you have the nepotism and a collective group guiding you with laser precision your entire life. You are the product of charity with a dash of hard work. Don't let your ego grow too large there, bucko.

I am priviledged. I live in a safe community (all white), I grew up in relative comfort for a lower middle class household (were white). I got a semi-decent education in my all white school. My school was well funded because the white people of my community see the advantage in having well educated children. There are plenty of advantages to being white, and having our mentality, because it allows one self to lift up themselves and those in their community. Why do blacks always demand that we (whites) help them? I feel no obligation because I have none, I focus on my community and what I can do here. Now fuck off and stop being a victim, your cries are hollow and I ignore them now.

Your baseless suppositions about how I have achieved success are a laughable waste of our time here.

Your ideas concerning suffering necessarily being a result of success are completely unsupported.

Please stop.

Attached: 1520132051521.jpg (2400x1836, 622K)

*cricket sounds*

>shame
shame
>shame
shame

I hope you see how much of a coward you are.
>you are a product of charity with a dash of hard work
this mentality is why blacks are always demanding gibbs without working for them, because anyone worth their salt will see it as opportunities seized and hard work making them fulfilled.

Comfy pictures.
Some fashwave they reminded me of.

Attached: 1516699349663.png (1097x900, 1.11M)

>itt, a bunch of hateful cum skins

Post hand with time and date skitskin

I think black people already have all the aids they need.

That is kinda redundant

Black people sure love building Greek/Roman Architecture for some reason.

>my positions is terrible and supportable only via vague appeals to emotion

We know.

Attached: 1456112318601.jpg (500x449, 107K)

so all the aid they get now is fake, good, let's end all welfare and housing subsidies

there's nothing vague about it. YOU PAY WHAT YOU OWE.

oh and checked, cum skin.

jej

I guess asking for less violence is out of the question.

I'd expect blowjob in return, at least

do it nigger

>whites are automatically privileged
Your stupidity is a privilege. I wish I was this stupid, I'd probably be less concerned about my country/family's future and more concerned with shouting at big brother to force people I don't like to hand me gibs.
>your existence itself is oppressive
So then get the fuck away from here. Start a commune and live however you like. I hear slag city has openings.
You Marxist retards all need to die off, the quicker the better.

You can expect getting robbed in return, Im dsmn sure that is what you gonna get.

What exactly do I owe? To whom do I owe it? From where does my obligation come from?

You have demanded that we all agree that some nebulous group owes some other ill defined group some yet to be determined payment and failed to provide any reason this should happen.

Attached: DeLorean.jpg (600x400, 173K)

>400 years
Jesus Christ

>We
Speak for yourself.

Attached: 1508173404241.jpg (1024x642, 160K)

>Extra money
>Extra
How about no.

The leaf that speaks the truth

Thank you, Woolie

Waiting on liberal whites and ((whites)) to donate first...

Attached: Bait 02.png (1920x1080, 201K)

MEDAT

Attached: GIBS MEDAT.jpg (2693x9213, 2.16M)

>Guaranteed you
The post

200 years!?
what do you mean they were slaves for 300 years!?
someone should do something, they were slaves for 400 years!?!?

My ancestors bought those apes from local niggers and sold them to America. They should be happy we did because the Muslims castrated the nignogs they bought. These African pseudo Americans should be happy and thanking us the Dutch sailed by and they even exist.

Attached: tmp_7004-d12b98c5f1250bacfbe9e23add66e7327380116664688789490.jpg (1440x2266, 108K)

>current year
>having extra money

built cotton plantations you mean. only a very few people profited. almost no whites in America today have any connection to slave owners.

Can I get sauce on that tweet? I want to see if the replies are cucked

So they are entitled to a free trip back to Africa

I will gladly give money
First drop to your knees, then polish my pole and swallow.
I will then donate $20 to your cause!

Attached: Wide_Load.jpg (346x400, 37K)

my fucking sides

Attached: lol.jpg (416x400, 54K)

And that is just ignorance.