Wtf I'm pro gun control now

Wtf I'm pro gun control now

Attached: 3BFEF3FE-BDB7-41E5-8530-0251797E2E17.jpg (640x752, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BgrTS0wnD2N/?hl=en&taken-by=taylorswift
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop shitposting.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: taylor gun.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

guys calm down she just misspelt it

Attached: 7E215466-89FA-4BF8-84FD-D16A30E45B91.jpg (1031x1334, 482K)

TAYLOR NOOOOOOO

somebody post the picture of the rabbi in a club with her and theres money in her shirt.

i dont know why this board keep obsessing over this roastie

Attached: 1521832349061.jpg (640x752, 113K)

>#notallwomen

This is what you faggots get for putting some thot on a piedestal. ALL women are the same, fucksponges with zero morals.

Does this march include goose stepping?

''taylorswift No one should have to go to school in fear of gun violence. Or to a nightclub.
Or to a concert.
Or to a movie theater.
Or to their place of worship.
I’ve made a donation to show my support for the students, for the March For Our Lives campaign, for everyone affected by these tragedies, and to support gun reform. I’m so moved by the Parkland High School students, faculty, by all families and friends of victims who have spoken out, trying to prevent this from happening again.''

Shes right you know

Why does leftypol always create fake images and no links? Its annoying as fuck. Even more annoying when their photoshops forget to include the verified user mark next to the celebs name.

Nevermind I stand corrected. That being said confirms she is far-left wing which I suspected.

JUST

Honestly gun control doesn’t seem that bad desu. I’ve never even used my ar15. I can’t hunt with it and if I try defending myself wit it I’d probably miss and the bullet would go through a wall and kill my kid.

That doens't make her far left at all. Shes probably terrified about people going to concerts with guns and bombs

>Shes right you know
Well she's showing downright lefty tendencies.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1498736008036.png (400x416, 41K)

There are no centrists or right-wing people that support gun control in the US. Gun control is a far-left core alongside universal healthcare and repealing the first amendment. Centrists and right wingers won't stand for it.

>instagram.com/p/BgrTS0wnD2N/?hl=en&taken-by=taylorswift

T faggots and shills BTFO

Attached: 1514148316790.jpg (2000x1000, 440K)

Clearly she's referring to the pride of being white and marching toward our goals of a white ethno-state. Also, the figures on the picture being children, she's clearly referencing the 14 words, We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. And/or, she's just paying lip service without really saying anything

Attached: hitler_saluting_his_troops_by_themistrunsred-d58550r.jpg (1042x766, 172K)

You and the electorate. Lel the GOP are going to die on the hill of "gun rights" and I'm going to roast marshmellows on their graves.

Bump for rabbi money swift pic

Attached: F22918C8-5ADA-4195-B3E8-60B86D31E48D.jpg (799x797, 128K)

This shit is easy as fuck to disrupt, if you have balls and aren't a cucked out pussy.

Attached: ramona and beezus.jpg (325x485, 36K)

a living dead souled out roastie whore walking to her grave. hope her dead corpse gets raped by niggers at the ww3 hollywood cyanide party.

burn the satanic witch