Dragon Ball Super

How strong was 17 in this panel, Sup Forums?

If he trained at a consistent rate, he probably could just have killed Buu by himself.

How did he recognize Goku's voice considering they've never met before Super?

Gero probably programmed information on Goku's appearance and abilities into him.

SS2 level.
Gero's data. They even explained it in DBS

Beerus level.

117 pics.

Katopesla will be in trouble I guess.

Leave jobbing to us!

>in-universe
Gero inserted data about Goku's appearance into his mind.

>real reason
Lunch was going to be the character featured in that panel originally.

Yajirobe's got this.

>Tien as the spotter

It's fucking perfect.

Is there anyone who can beat him?

could ssgsskk20 Goku defeat Hit? No UI

Is that Dimple possessed Yamcha?

It's Yamchaozu

>living in a world where the anime you've been following for your whole life is written by a laughing man who has no mind for continuity or picking up his own plot points or accidentally applied themes
It's an existential type of hell

I'm impressed the orange fodder has made it this far to begin with. He easily has the most mook design out of everyone competing.

Jackie Chun, Monaka, and Blue Goku fused with a Japanese live show audience, in that order.

Considering this panel was drawn in the mid-90s, he was as strong as he was during the Android saga. Toriyama hadn’t gone senile yet and hadn’t thought about any GoDs, Zenos, or “dude they were training all along” asspulls.

He's smart, like when he was yelling at not-Gero Tuffle to put on the fucking earring.

In reality this just maybe case of toriyama forgotting stuff, but at least i'm glad they put some explanation for it.

He doesn't need Kaioken to defeat Hit.

>Buu saga Hackira Toriyama
>not senile
You fucked up user.

I can see this happening in the manga

Where is this from? Dgl's new manga?

that was supposed to be launch
but sadly toriyama thought that people won't remember her and decided to put 17 in that panel

(laughs)

>Launch
Who?

i thought this ended?

>Launch
i still miss her

>H-HELP ME KAKAROT! UNIVERSE 2 IS TOO STRONG!

Bonus chapter from the tankobon

www.kanzenshuu.com/2017/10/24/rumor-guide-addition-did-akira-toriyama-forget-about-lunch/
Goku is the one fighting U2 fighters. Vegeta fights Katopesla.

Wait, is that Gohan or Vegeta? I can't tell.

I think you mean
>FUCKING INSTINCT HOW DOES IT WORK

the only good vegeta is a bullied one

will we get a sad moment when U6 gets erased or will beerus make some smart ass comment about beating champa and they move on

It'll be sad. And I have a feeling Champa will be unexpectedly dignified about it.

Woah what's this from?

>please train me to be a better jobber master Whis!

Toei's twitter.

Why is the purple guy wearing the cape in the wrong way?

To hide his giant octopus dick

Get your ass ready Brianne!
>18
>IS
>NOT
>PLAYING

Could somebody post that pic of Cabba and SS Kale fugging? Please, help me a nigga out

What's the deal with Toei!Geene?

>Beat DatAss Rozie
>Then eliminated by Ribriane ultimate form

>he's STILL watching this steaming pile of dogshit

standards have hit rock bottom

Why's Vegeta wearing glasses? And what is he doing next to Videl?

I want to FUCK BULMA'S MOM

He should've done just that after seeing Bulma with Vegeta.

>implying anyone from U7 gets eliminated before both U2 and U6 get erased

Almost as strong as time.

Is Bulma's mother just playfully sassy or she really cucks Dr. Brief?

Goku, Yamcha, Vegeta and even Future Trunks IIRC, she flirts with younger males all the time.

I don't know but Dr Brief is pretty lewd himself too. There's a manga page where he asks Bulma if she was going to make out with Kid Goku in her room. She got mad at him and he just called her a prude

>People thought that U6 will last until the end along U7 and U11
>Only two space niggas left
>People thought that Tien will face against U4 bugs
>Sacrificed himself to beat a jobber
>People thought that Frost will eliminate Vegeta
>Now Frost is erased
>People thought Roshi will be shit
>Beat down a considerable number of fighters, handle 3 mafubas and Frost bloodthirst
>People thought Muricchin or Roses guy will be main fighters of U10
>Based Obuni was the only worth warrior

I thought that elbow was a flashed titty at first. That's one nice elbow.

You got dubs with Vegeta. Truly a miracle.

About as high as his powerlevel too.

I'm so glad theorycrafting in this 'community' is so wrong. They always give the show too much idiotic credit so what happens is a nice surprise. In fact I'm thinking of ditching these shitty generals and r/dbz until march and then just marathoning the rest of the arc but I don't trust spoilers not leaking so might as well roll in the mud with the pigs.

My friend is just now getting into Super, should i tell him to skip the first arcs and watch the movies instead?

But she was in the anime. Fuck Toriyama.

18 is out this week.

That's fine. I enjoyed the BoG anime arc honestly because you get some nice SoL before the fighting and when Beerus' does fight Goku there is more action and stuff happening.

RoF is interesting with them trying to single out Krillin and Tagoma being a threat with killing Gohan and Piccolo. It's personal preference honestly. But you don't miss plot points by following the movies. So in the interest of time go ahead and do that.

>implying the tien on the bench isn't a clone

>implying the Hit on the bench isn’t a time-skip clone and he’s not just hiding in the time-skip dimension

>This arc is still going on

>People thought that U6 will last until the end along U7 and U11
>Only two space niggas left

It would have been really idiotic to let both obvious main universes last too much, nobody really expected things like Hit losing too soon or Kale and Caulifla using the photaras, those were surprises

>People thought that Tien will face against U4 bugs
>Sacrificed himself to beat a jobber

The episode tittle make even easier to think that, not exactly something good but at least he did better than Krilin...not too much, just a bit

>People thought that Frost will eliminate Vegeta
>Now Frost is erased

Only shitty ending theorist thought that, there is no way Vegeta fall before Piccolo or Roshi, maybe could be something interesting but with everyone expecting that it became predictable. Frost deserved worse

>People thought Roshi will be shit
>Beat down a considerable number of fighters, handle 3 mafubas and Frost bloodthirst

He deserved that, it wasn´t some stupid power up and was explained during the episodes, his fight with Frost was realistic with the obvious different level and Frost was not allowed to kill. Roshi lose in the best way, not because he let his guard down or muh sacrifice but fighting until losing almost all his energy

>People thought Muricchin or Roses guy will be main fighters of U10
>Based Obuni was the only worth warrior

The ¨not hope¨ team was shit, Obuni was kind of decent but definitely not based

>Ignoring fucking Hit to give lesbians even more wake waku shit
>Tien is shit in his own filler episode and in the actual ToP
>Stupid as the ¨number of star in the dragon balls mean elimination order¨ theory
>Toriyama loves the old man
>As based as Majora, Mona, Rozie or Niggerishi

>implying the Hit on the bench isn’t a time-skip clone and he’s not just hiding in the time-skip dimension

Is Hit secretly Madara Uchiha?

he looks like an orange goblin

Stay mad fag.

Well then.

can he beat el grande padre?

>Lunch was going to be the character featured in that panel originally.
What the fuck happened? Did they add the speech bubbles before the art was finished?

SS2 level I guess, that's what made you "strong" in that arc.
Though we all know he was supposed to have the same power he had during the androids arc.

Ep. 114. The Yellow mouse acts all smug even though he's got only two fighters left, who, by all accounts, have no fighting power. In other words, his universe is doomed to lose.

>it's another Goku bullying episode
Why everyone want to bully Goku?

>he doesnt know

He's shit and he deserves it.

Name one character that can defeat El Grande Padre

yamcha blanco

Super Sayian Grand Elder Radiru

>He's shit
Really?
>and he deserves it.
Why though?

>Really?
>Why though?
This entire arc is Goku's fault and every fighter knows it.

I agree, but that doesn't make him shit.

Yeah, he's starting to get thse moments, like when Hit did his Job.

>only two fighters left
Three fighters.
>by all accounts, have no fighting power.
Sauce: Your ass.
>his universe is doomed to lose.
They will lose obviously. But not easily.

The rat is probably deluded.
There's no way they can twist pic related into a credible threat, in a way that excuses his smuggness.
Not when we consider the likes of Hit, Kefla, Goku, Jiren etc. he didn't shit himself at these displays, meaning he has no fucking idea what he's doing.

Maybe the Bugs have some quite hax abilities?

Shantsa will take care of things himself.

You mean pic related.
>There's no way they can twist pic related into a credible threat
And why do you think so? This arc ends in March.

Damon is GoD level user. He is the one in the rumors, Jiren just so happens to be another GoD level ningen.

The Rat has unlocked ultra god instinct x100 kaio ken and knows he can just swat both Xeno's and Grand Priest away even if his universe loses. He's only watching this for sport.