The only Gospel

Stop being satan's bitch hoe cuck slave

Theology will not save you.

If you have not trusted Jesus Christ (GOD in human form) as your only way to Heaven you are not part of GOD's family.

satan is in the process of his dying,Don't let satan fool you or even try to school you,he has lost and Eternal life is free to anyone who wants it.

THIS IS THE WAY IT IS

THE ONLY GOSPEL

youtube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

"So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident for, The just shall live by faith." - (Galatians 3:9-11)

Attached: The Sword.jpg (2940x2360, 1.17M)

"Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia.Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel Which is not another but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ." - (Galatians 1:1-12)

Attached: CHANGE.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

YOU SUBHUMAN CHRISTKEKS SUPPORT THE SATANIC JEW RATS AND ISRAHELL

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN SCUM

TRAITORS TO HUMANITY

if you're protestant you're not Christian, but follow a man made religion.

uneducated heretic spouts out heresy, go fig

YOU SUPPORT FILTH LIKE THIS

SUBHUMAN RAT FACE KIKES

Attached: Subhuman kike.jpg (343x480, 37K)

Not all of us support isreal. Only the evangelical christians in america do. Catholics like me dont get taught this Zionism stuff

OP. Make your images less cringey. Or maybe just stop making them completely. If you want to convert more people here then create christian generals constantly everyday like it used to be several years ago. If you dont then just stop because your making us look bad

Marduk's tablet of destinies says you are a heretic.

Screeching like a little hurt cunt isn't an argument NORDKEK NIGGER FAGGOT

Michael Knight will kick Jesus’s ass.

>Jesus Christ (GOD in human form)
blocks your path

Attached: 1519242772915.jpg (195x250, 8K)

>falling for Judaism
I'll pass.

Attached: 1512848735183.png (961x1912, 182K)

>the sheer autism involved in the production of this pic
Disgusting desu.

They made AK bayonets that didn't have the built in wirecutters? Sweet. Makes mine more valuable!

And yes, Jesus saves. But only if you confess out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised him from the dead.

So easy a child could do it.

Your worldview will land you in hell with the worst Jews known to mankind, forever. What a great plan.

If you're a protestant, get to the Guinness World Book of Records as the oldest living human being in thousands of years, being, what, 500 years old?

Because you worship satan, duh.

Um, might want to take out Luke.....and who is Heman?

Yeah, take out Heman; he's a descendant of Esau, an Edomite.

Good job

Attached: 1520913008372.jpg (521x509, 38K)

So many things just absolutely blow my mind about Jesus.

Maybe the one that matters most is just that; he loves us and died to save us, but won't force himself on us, or force us to love or serve him, or even believe he exists. He leaves it up to us, individually.

I don't know anyone else like that.

Its amazing, God truly loves humans

Enough to become like us, and remain like us, forever, but in a glorified form that he promised to elevate us to as well.

He didn't do that for anything else. Just us.

Kings and kingdoms
Shall all pass away
But there's something
About
That name.

>He love us
>But he'll burn us in hell forever if we don't "believe" in him.

user, would any human who loves you ever choose to burn you in hell forever if you made the wrong decisions? Sure, they may choose to punish you in some finite manner, but would they ever burn you endlessly?

Instead of punishment, maybe show the person the error of their ways and how they were wrong? Change their mind for the better using solid evidence/reason instead of force? Obviously god could do that. Wouldn't that be a greater show of glory then a childish anger and lust for punishment which doesn't improve the sinner in any way, and only produces immeasurable pain?

Attached: Jesus butt cheecks.jpg (720x720, 65K)

This is the only support he would get from me.
Why are you falling for their divide and conquer tactics? You just need to challenge the chosen people narrative.

Attached: cedar-log-table-lamp-without-shade-4.gif (630x630, 32K)

>The only Gospel
You mean the Book of Mormon?

It was already in my post. Having done absolutely everything he can do to make sure you are saved, he leaves it to you to choose whether or not you want to be saved.

If you do not want to be saved, he has also made preparations for you to spend eternity where you choose.

If you want to be saved, he has made preparations for you to spend eternity where you choose.

I do not see the error in God's thinking; he is not going to force himself on you. He is Love, not Rape. He is Life, not Death. He is Freedom, not Slavery.

So choose.

>Instead of punishment, maybe show the person the error of their ways and how they were wrong?

He did. He gave every man a conscience to know right from wrong.

>Obviously god could do that.

I think it is very important for you, for your critical thinking process, to know that this is true, and then to ask the next logical question.

Why won't God do that.

>absolutely everything he can do to make sure you are saved

Obviously not. Maybe he could come down and chat with me? That would change my mind! And it's not against my free will because I would want that to happen. He's done so before with many people according to the OT.

>preparations for you to spend eternity where you choose

I would never choose hell. That would have to be chosen for me. Unending pain would never be my choice. God (if real) should give the consequences to every person IN PERSON so that they can be assured each is real. Obviously most people would want to know.

Evidence?
Why can't we just learn social behavior and consequences from the results of the actions we choose in our early life? It's not like babies instantly know not to bite people or tell lies... They learn that shit through consequences.

>Believing in Jewish fairytales

If God came down to talk to you, he would be violating his own word. He's not coming back until a certain period of time, and then not for personal visits to individuals, but to set up his kingdom.

Here's what happened to millions of people when God came down and spoke to them directly:

Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off. Then they said to Moses, “You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die.”

Keep thinking. Why won't God give you personal indisputable proof of his existence and intent?

In other words, if God personally gave you indisputable proof of his existence, purpose and intent, what effect would that have on you?

>I would never choose hell.

You don't have to choose hell. You were born into a race all going to hell, and have passed your own age of accountability. The default for not being saved affirmatively is to be resigned to hell forever.

I assume (if god was real) because he is either evil or incompetent.

Evidence that men have a conscience, or evidence that God gave men a conscience?

Stop assuming and start thinking.

The answer to your question lies in the very reason God created the universe, and humans, and you, in the first place.

Then he wouldn't have done everything he could to have saved me! He would rather leave me without good reason to believe he is real or to believe in him to be saved.

If so then it cannot be just if he throws me into hell to burn for a "sins" that I committed without the full knowledge of the consequences.

>if God personally gave you indisputable proof of his existence, purpose and intent, what effect would that have on you?

I WOULD BELIEVE THAT HE EXISTED. I would change my mind. I would wonder why he's such an asshole in the OT and would hate him for the authoritarian and savage behavior has exuded, but I would also know that he exists and that punishment awaits!

If a kid was born into a rich crime family and tortured to death by a rival family, is that moral? Is that an ok thing to do? Does race automatically determine punishment?

Evidence that men know inherently right from wrong. That morals do not have to be taught.

The sins you committed without any knowledge of the consequences have already been paid for, in full, before you were born.

That tore down the barrier between you and God, and God's holiness, justice and righteousness satisfied by Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for you, he offers you the free gift of salvation, which is to say His Holy Spirit, adoption into his family, being a brother to Christ Jesus, and joint heir with a residence in heaven, forever.

That gift is what saves anyone.

Not taking that gift is what dooms anyone.

You're invoking a moral question, which presupposes moral and immoral, and some mechanism to tell the difference.

God, as the objective basis for morality, declared Thou Shalt Not Murder. So no, murdering a child is not only a sin, but one for which the perpetrator will eventually wish he had never been born. God has a soft spot for children, and a hard spot for people who murder children.

Assumption is the logically safest path. Would you rather me have a complete hardened opinion on the subject before I had all the evidence?

>The answer to your question lies in the very reason God created the universe, and humans, and you, in the first place.

... Go on...

Do you not notice that to be the case? That societies across time and around the world seem to have the same sense of what is right, and what is wrong? Whether they actually act in comportment with that knowledge, or not?

>The sins you committed without any knowledge of the consequences have already been paid for, in full

There's nothing to pay for! How can I be held responsible if I didn't know I was doing wrong?

Let's consider this matter, as men, and let's consider what God could have done, and what God did.

God could have created nothing. No universe, no earth, no people. God could have created an automaton universe, with no evil, only automatons carrying out their programming. God could have created a Pollyanna universe where everyone was hard wired to always do the right thing, all the time.

None of those would have satisfied the reason God created anything in the first place, and that is to make Love the highest ideal.

If there is no universe, no people, there is no love but for God, and nobody to love back. If there are only automatons, their love is false, robotic, meaningless. If the Pollyannas have no choice but to love you, their love is hollow, weak, automatic and meaningless.

In none of those creations is Love the highest ideal.

But what is Love, really, and what is the greatest act of Love? The greatest act of love one can do for another is to lay down one's life for another. And who would do such a thing? Maybe for a small number of people, they could find someone willing to die for them. But in this Christ proved his love for us, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. The greatest act of Love ever made, in a universe where Love is the highest ideal.

Love freely offered, and love freely given. Love from free will moral agents with the power to withhold that love, with the power to rebel against Love, with the sovereignty to choose Love, or to choose not to love.

In creating this universe, with free will moral agents, God has finely balanced all of the evidence with your power to take in or reject evidence, and to choose, of your own volition, whether to love him back or not.

He has already proven he loves you; he died in your place. He paid a debt he did not owe, with his blood, because you owed a debt you could not pay.

God loves you, and wants you to freely choose to genuinely love him back.

Is it wrong to lie? Have you ever lied?
Is it wrong to steal? have you ever stolen?
Is it wrong to take God's name in vain? Have you ever done so?
Is it wrong to hate someone? Have you ever hated anyone?
Is it wrong to commit adultery? Have you ever looked at a woman with lust in your heart?
Is it wrong to covet? Have you ever wished you owned something another person owned?

The Law is there not to save you, but to point out to you that you have violated not some simple law, but God's Law, and that the punishment for that is death.

And just like on earth, ignorance of the Law is no excuse.

Morality is subjective. It cannot be objective. If god said that murder is wrong that is his opinion and therefore subjective.

So, god can condemn people based off of their ancestors actions, but people cannot?

Now I'm going to ask: IS THAT FAIR?

What gives god the right to make that decision? Because he has more power? Does might make right?

>Christcuck.

Yeah fuck off. You support Isreal and the Jews.

What you say is subjective for God, is not. It is God, God's character, God's essence, it is in fact reality. God being the only objective basis for morality is from man's viewpoint, not God's.

And a tip: if God suddenly were to reveal that anything else besides the 613 commandments you already broke was also a death penalty case, you would already have committed that as well.

Made at a level above you, enforced downwards upon you, and without which you would have no morals at all, only opinions.

And through them, the world was blessed with Jesus, the savior of mankind, the defeater of death, and the only begotten Son of God.

I suggest you drop your satanic hatred of the Jews and rise above it.

Societies wouldn't exist if most people killed without thought, had no trust, and didn't have at least a small amount of love for one another.

You have your thinking the opposite way around. It's not that societies all have similar morals, so they must be given those similar morals, it's that they couldn't exist at all without those morals.

Holy shit please shorten dude. I'm trying to respond to like 5 people at the same time.

Nothing would exist without God, who created everything that was created.

All of your responses are to me, actually.

>Nothing would exist without God, who created everything that was created

Please indicate just one time ever that The Standard Model was broken by divine mandate in a verifable manner.

Did you drop out of high school?

Was your "Standard Model" in place at t=0?

No?

Then there you go.

I've done all of those things, all still without the full knowledge or reason to believe in the full consequences of those actions (if god is real).

However I don't see evidence for god's existence, and I don't see the reason these punishments must be unending or far harsher than they should be.

I think you missed the part where "ignorance of the Law is no excuse for breaking the Law."

The evidence of God's existence is the universe he made, that you live in.

>I don't see the reason these punishments must be unending

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is unpardonable, and you're an eternal being.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Your opinion doesn't matter. God decided it to be this way. In the end his will be done.

Then god does not choose his essence, or his character. Someone else, or something else chooses it for him. In which case he is not all powerful.

>I've done all of those things,

Just for the record, so have I, and so has everyone else. We're all equally guilty of not "being like God", which is the lie our forefathers believed when they rebelled against God; that we could use our knowledge of good and evil to "be like God".

It was a lie, we cannot, and that rebellion is already lost.

Switch sides.

Evidence?

I think that's a fascinating topic for a different conversation. The Law Giver has made known what His Law is; he carved it into stone and gave it to the most autistic people ever to keep on record.

And it's clear none of us can do it.

It's baked into the word "God", the title for the being who created the universe.

You have three choices to explain the universe, and only three, with variants thereof:

1. The universe is eternal;
2. The universe created itself; or
3. The universe was created by another.

My bad. I rarely look at names. Bad habit.

We don't punish mentally ill people who don't know what they've done is wrong because we see there would be no justice in that punishment. If god does not do the same then he is not worthy of worship.

>The evidence of God's existence is the universe he made, that you live in.

Why should I believe he made it? What evidence can you give?

It's god's choice to make that sin unpardonable. He can choose whether or not to take offense. The idea that he chooses to take offense and punish rather than helpfully correct and create joy means he must be an evil god.

>lets talk about that part later (never)
How convenient.

tl;dr
sage

Attached: LEFT CANT MEME.jpg (720x465, 57K)

Jesus is a faggot and his god can suck my dick.

Or the universe was given birth by the multiverse, or created by laws of physics that have different properties in a different universe, or countless other reasons. I don't know how the universe was made or if it's always been here.

What I'm most certain of is that an ancient Jewish culture's deity did not have a role in it.

Ragnar Redbeard was probably a serial killer/pedophile. Definetly an asshole. But he was right.

Attached: haveyouevenreaddawkins.jpg (816x424, 370K)

Attached: formerjewconfessions.jpg (1150x855, 520K)

There is no hope, there i just solved existence for you.

I'll slay all of your gods with my big dick.

>ur a gay
>hates God and the bible
Anyway in non-butthurt news..

Attached: (((pharisee))).jpg (827x492, 172K)

why would i trust god in human form when i can trust god in god form.

Christcucks are really dumb.

Neither does God. Note the phrase I used: "reached your age of accountability"...

>you're uruguayan and you hate the god of the bible and the bible, therefore god is real"

lol wut

Nope. It's just the way things are. If you refuse to be transformed into something that can live with God, you become something that cannot live with God.

checking

Question: Could God be different than he is?

Answer: God forbid.

you broke yourself

That would be "created by another" and just push the question back one step.

Stephen Hawking used to believe that the Law of Gravity caused the universe to create itself.

He knows better now.

It is written
honestly Islam will take over while you fags are still calling the Neo-Crusader resistance christcuck

Attached: images (1).jpg (318x159, 5K)

You outta checked yourself earlier.

now this is butthurt posting

You can trust God in any form in which He manifests; Father, Son, or Holy Spirit.

Does that even make gramatical sense? i don't even know.

Read Ezekiel 38, and know that it will not.

He does seem upset.

never said that.. simple said you a butthurt faggot
which was confirmed by your reply
science progresses forward

Don't worry, have faith amiright? how can the enemies of God win? God is all powerful.

His trip should be banned. Will be banned.

Exactly. If God be for us, who can be against us?