FLCL

What does it mean Sup Forums?

i heard the guitar immediately

The soundtrack truly is the best.

it means jack shit; there is no deeper meaning behind it, it's just bad english translation. So you can interpret however you want, which is nice I think.

Possibly a representation of her struggles to move on from past events and start a new chapter in her life.

It doesn't mean anything. Nip producers who want to be "philosophical" will throw in meaningless vague phrases and to try to trick idiots into believing there is a deeper meaning and they're just too dumb to get it. It's the idiots leading the idiots.

Didn't the producer find it interesting when he visited some English country and found it on a cigarette and incorporated it into the anime?

It's probably just a cool sounding random sentence

There must be some deeper meaning to it though, right? It is Minami after all.

Isn't it a cigarette brand? It is her favorite brand.

I always thought it was just of different way of saying ignorance is bliss .

It could also be the end part of a phrase, since the cigarette is already partly burned. So it really could mean anything.

>Mother knows best
>(Mother) never knows best

I actually think it's the opposite.

basically what said, but instead of the producers trying to be deep, it's the producers saying "Hey, she's a teen, and not in a very good place, so since this whole series is about what people think being mature and adult means, let's have her have this on her cigarette because She thinks it's deep even though there's nothing behind it."

It's something that dumb kids and teens do all the time, so it fits. It's an attempt to be seem deep, even though there's nothing to back it up, which fits the character.

Could also be self deprecating/referential:

[She] Never Knows Best
or
[I] Never Knows Best.

it means flcl is overrated

FLCL is just a simple show about puberty.

so is every other anime in essence
why not make a real show about puberty that discusses the growth of pubic hair and all that other sex ed crap from elementary school teachings

instead it's just "YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX NOW" "no i don't" "YES YOU DO" "okay maybe"

Are you mentally ill?

cringe

imagine being this autistic

says the fans of flcl

You are retarded.

says a fan of flcl

It's randumb bullshit like every thing else in RedditCL