3/23/18

The day Sup Forums unironically turned on Trump. This will be a day long remembered. I honest to God cannot defend the Bolton appointment or the budget signing.

I had a lot of fucking hope for this guy

Attached: 3D4A3ABF-1FA5-49AA-95CB-E1FF8D7C7457.jpg (512x599, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbbcpMZWEYs
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-advice-25-year-dont-run-president/story?id=53942539
youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember his inauguration speech in front of the house? How low can someone get and play with our hearts like this and crush all our hopes in just a few hours without giving a single shit about us. I'm trully defeated. We lost. There is no more hope. Good game. Tonight I drink myself until I black out.

Today is my birthday too, fuck.

Attached: 2EF9F607-1BF6-483E-BBC8-5AF863FAB497.jpg (1024x824, 161K)

Who is this Bolton guy and why do we care about him?

Nice JIDF post, mind explaining to me how Bolton doesn’t run completely contrary to Trump’s foreign policy statements during his campaign? Thanks.

Yeah it's a huge disappointment. Albeit one I saw coming for a while.

?

Sup Forums is not one person, fluffy

He played americans because racism is easy to sell. You voted for him for all the wrong reasons.

I gave up when he bombed Syria. A long time ago...

Bolton is Trumps new national security advisor
He was a necon in the W. Bush Administration and I believe ambassador to the UN at one point

There is literally nothing wrong with trying to keep the US majority white, though.

The shills are strong lately. It's mainly because normal people are back at work and only dembots and anglobots are jobless cuck suckers.

I should have too

Will he invade Iran?

and yet Sup Forums still hates the dems...
rly makes u think

Cabinet of War is set, get ready for another senseless war.

>mfw I never expected to unironically root for impeachment

Attached: RCJ.jpg (500x363, 24K)

I'm turning on Trump but it doesn't matter since there are literally no alternatives so nothing has changed
Dems need to read that part of Art of War where you're supposed to level your enemy a retreat

Attached: 1470884695614.gif (320x240, 712K)

Protip: they aren’t shills and they aren’t bots. Trump will have to earn back their trust. Chances are he won’t.

How were you fuckers so dense as to think Trump was ever legit? He's a slum-lord mafioso turned reality TV celebrity with the ego of a sociopath, the temperament of a child, the intelligence of your senile grandpa, and diplomatic skills of a schoolyard bully. The man lies on a daily basis and listens to whoever last spoke to him who sounded halfway reasonable and dumbed down issues enough for him.

He never cared about you or the US.
He never really cared about being noninterventionist, about dismantling the deep state, or "draining the swamp"

Anyone who could read anything past his 3rd-grade level speaking and his fake as fuck demeanor would know this man is a sack of lying balls who could never be our true god-Emperor.
Obviously a better choice than Killary but jfc you anons are short-sighted reactionaries who were just jerking off to your own versions of what you thought Trump really was. Get over it

>ever trusting a corrupt NYC democrat businessman

they are worse.
just imagine free speech restrictions + amnesty for 4 million of illegals/tps + (((immigration reform))) + full gun control + lots of welfare to nigs if they get in power again.

there are funding for the IG happenings and shit that must go through, trump couldn't afford the time to haggle
he couldn't afford to let the machinery slip out of gear and risk his forthcoming plans
if nothing happens between now and september, i'll admit i was wrong but this is what i think

The only option left for rational Americans is to overthrow the government.

This bill is just for the next 6 MONTHS...the WHB and the Pres talked repeatedly about the 60 Votes in the Senate needed for full Repub control. Dems are still the Enemy boyos.

Attached: 1521767996372.jpg (699x652, 233K)

He lost my vote with the fucking DACA fuckup.

He hasn't been wrong yet so I'm going to wait it out.

shut up, Sup Forums

He seems genuinely reluctant to sign it which begs the question- what leverage do they have on him?

This is a total shit situation and it makes me think a political solution to the problems white Americans face is fading quickly. If there's any silver lining to this, it's that Trump will have to say some seriously redpilled shit to attack on the cultural /metapolitical front, because he's getting fucking slaughtered legislatively. The GOP needs to fucking change or die.

Once that Q COINTELPRO nonsense got out of control is when I stopped caring.

Yes many of us that keep track are pissed and we all agree. vote democrat 2018 just to prove a point as well as 2020. We Trumps base will destroy the republican party as it stands today. We will vote democrat and start a war that will ravage the US. I truly thought Trump would stand his ground.
Impeach the fucker I am done with him.

Attached: impeach.jpg (282x179, 7K)

Mmmmmaybe his highest priority is getting the military ready because of intel we're not privy to but he can't say anything overt without sparking hysterics and paranoia

Attached: 1517105493507.jpg (388x443, 151K)

>thinking the president wont be a kike
grow up

this, kids, is what science calls a shill thread.
sage
MAGA

Attached: 1postbythisID.jpg (1000x479, 99K)

The military is important, but the expedature internationally is what shook the base from beneath Trump. Fuck abortion overseas. Fuck refugees, fuck illegals, and fuck Trump. I have stood by and supported every move , but no longer.

Attached: 2020.jpg (210x230, 11K)

How about you mind your own business gyro nigger

honestly have never voted dem in my life and I would vote D if it weren't for my congressman being Amash - one of the only legit people in Congress

Most Rs are backstabbers with no empathy for it because they're also spineless

Unless he's getting them ready to purge Washington DC it's a waste. At this juncture I'd prefer a foreign power to beat us in a war.

>or the budget signing

Trump will veto it, then dems will try to overturn his veto, so it is their damn fault.

Trump is playing infinite dimension chess.

>Fuck abortion overseas.
This shit boggles my mind.
>Be deep in debt
>Spend money that could be used to help your family on abortions for brown people thousands of miles away in a different country
WHY

>shareblue file name
>1 post by this ID

Eat shit maple nigger

Neither have I, but if I am going to set back and watch Dems get everything they want while the Repubs act like spineless fucks then I will just vote Dem. I have always said if Trump screws this up I will hand the country to the dems on a silver platter to destroy the worthless republicans currently sucking Shumers dick. I do not care if Trump can find a way to get the wall. I am still voting against any republican in the next 2 cycles.

Attached: Feinstein.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Neck thyself.

good goy, stop supporting the only chance you have left!

lets be with her now instead!

Anyone have the infograph on consensus cracking? this is it, down to a tee.

Why didn’t we listen to him?

Attached: DD1DA768-5194-4284-BBEC-05A37F968ADB.jpg (478x465, 47K)

That's right, you need to bomb Iran for some reason.

Bump just for you

How does that make you think? The only good thing about democrats is that they can be used for accelerationist purposes to stoke the fires of right-wing reaction.

I am starting to think that having neo-cons in office is more demoralizing than having the opposition party in office.

I admit, I was starting to feel a bit bad, but this blatant shill has reivigorated me. It has reminded me of the losers we resist.

This. Former trump supporter here; It was fun watching Trump crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

stop acting like a bitch.
sit the fuck down and think.

>muh syria
Ah yes, a time of mass virtue-signalling on an anonymous image board. Who the hell cares about syria? Literally no one. Virtue signalling faggots

No, huge swaths of republicans are the enemy. Seriously, fuck conservatives. What have they actually managed to conserve over the past 30 years? They marginally improves gun rights and have literally cedes on every other fucking issue. They waste tremendous amounts of political capital and in the end are nothing more than right-wing liberals.

Liberalism, both left AND right-wing, is the real root problem.

MUH BOLTON APPOINTMENT

Attached: 1521813699030.png (1500x1106, 2.49M)

happy birthday user

Did anyone say fluffy??

Attached: Untitled.jpg (5512x3296, 3.32M)

Muh everyone who doesnt like trump is a jidf shareblue cuck shill
Read

MUH OMINUBUSS BILL THATS ONLY GOOD TILL SEPTEMBER

I GUESS FUCK DRUMPF NOW! AMIRITE GUYS

LETS VOTE FOR BASED JOE BIDEN

POL IS BASIC FOR KASICH NOW

Attached: 42F31231-6798-4813-A22F-0E23B5703421.jpg (279x220, 23K)

Attached: 23190410918870.png (1000x764, 210K)

Why are phonefags allowed to make threads?

>cannot defend the Bolton appointment
>not loves Mayor.
Cuck. Bolton is love. Bolton is life.
youtube.com/watch?v=YbbcpMZWEYs

Same. I wonder where we would be interested Hillary timeline desu. I remember Trump wanting to start a news Network that would have been InfoWars on steroids. Probably would've been a better use of his time than becoming president.

>jidf

Trump is Israel's best friend. No reason for JIDF to attack him.

Both parties are largely against him.

In order to get anything he wants he'd need to offer up something in return, with the latest budget deal he tried offering DACA in return for border wall funding and the Democrats backed away. Which would make you think the Democrats would feel like shit for not getting all they wanted, but then they turned around acted like expanding ICE was limiting it and that continuing the replace the chain link fencing on the border with sturdier barriers with a couple billion dollars was Trump losing. They spun what minor wins Trump got into losses.

>Muh everyone who doesnt like trump is a jidf shareblue cuck shill
Pretty much yeah you absolute faggot.

US will get wrecked if they try to invade Iran.
I'm not talking about attacking with cruise missiles. In a scenario where the US sends soldiers on Iranian ground, the Americans will be decimated.
Iran is not at all like Iraq. Iran is Vietnam x1000. From the terrain, to the weather, to the determination and morale of the people.
Not even Trump is retarded enough to outright attack Iran. Fuck, not even Bolton can be THAT retarded, and he's a certified retard of humongous proportions.

Attached: 1520004737767.jpg (1499x1600, 600K)

>The day Sup Forums unironically turned on Trump
This. I actually feel physically sick. The communists won.

I would turn against him but I have no one to turn to. My only solace now is my crypto is doing well, so when everything implodes and we're killing each other over a can of beans I can pretend my internet meme money is still worth something.

I'm writing in Rand Paul's name from now until either one of us dies.

Attached: 1520805932593.png (821x869, 36K)

So where we invading next?
Iran? Best Korea?

Trumps base shrank by 75 % in one signature today, but today is the day the Republican party died. No one I know as life time conservatives will vote for a conservative or republican now no matter how good they are just to spite the party. This kills good guys like rand paul, but it is time to make sure they know whos they are fucking with.

Attached: run.jpg (300x168, 3K)

hell even if we send a carrier group too close to the persian gulf we are gonna lose some bigass ships

you faggots post this everytime anything happens

Go away faggot. Trump is completely a Jew now:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: E6F852DD-BF08-41F1-A14B-63E61267BAEE.png (614x665, 644K)

Everyone I disagree must be JIDF!
It Makes so much sense!

Attached: tardedpepe.jpg (600x485, 40K)

I support both decisions because I'm an accelerationist and it seems Trump is too.
Another high profile war would mean the end of US, your social cohesion is nonexistant as is and even normies wouldn't buy some fabricated casus belli at this point

>everyone I disagree must be JIDF
>that filename
If that's not the pot calling back the kettle I don't know what is you retarded mutt

NICE CLOUDFRONT FILENAME FAGGOT

NEXT TIME TRY AND BE SUBTLE

Attached: 1514485309065.png (191x237, 3K)

why would anyone pay to shill against trump when he is perfectly capable of fucking himself over

Oh fuck. I'm invested now. Is there a part 5?

>Trump is perfect always!
Fuck off, reddit.

>JIDF posting is now reddit
I could care less about Trump either way but you faggots aren't even trying to hide anymore

Attached: 1483930404576.jpg (255x239, 16K)

How long until this shill narrative gets btfo like every other?

>CLOUDFRONT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
That's the third time I've seen you say that in multiple threads. You're the shill, clearly. Be more subtle next time.

Yes, yes, I'm sure you're a detached neutral fence-sitter.
PS: JIDF is firmly on Trump's dick now because they think they're going to get their Syria/Iran wars. Try a different shilling angle.

>I had a lot of fucking hope for this guy
Why?
He was a spoiler troll candidate who could not be predicted.
He was and is everything we wanted.

It's Trump's nickname for Karen McDougal

Q predicted this

Can I get a quick rundown on what the fuss is all about?

I don't follow much of American politics soap opera anymore ever since r/the_Cucknald plebbitors spam it endlessly

You see, this is why Sup Forums hates you, r*ddit. You follow a politician without asking questions despite all the evidence to the contrary. You scream SHILL at everyone who bursts your bubble. Trump is a fucking Zionist cocksucker removing people's liberties and backing down on his promises.
We have a word for people who follow politicians vehemently over here: Imbeciles.

Even Trump knows it was fucking stupid for him to run for President.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-advice-25-year-dont-run-president/story?id=53942539

You are absolutely retarded. Zionist Jews and Globalist Jews despise each other and both sides have been attacking Trump despite the fact that Trump sucks Zionist dick like no other. And you're completely ignoring the fact that Trump was sucking Israel's cock long before he was elected but that doesn't chance the fact that the GOP and DNC both attacked him with everything they had. Here's an thought that hopefully gets shoved in your thick skull, Jews play both sides you fucking faggot

Attached: 1478866573221.jpg (444x296, 44K)

He signed it retard.

I GET WHAT YOU ARE DOING BUT NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES!!! NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTIONS. FUCK THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI

AHAHA Trump was and is the greatest amusement from the US since Micky Mouse for us europeans.
May he reign long and drag the whole of your degenerate cunt into the abyss

>it's another obvious information portrayed as hidden knowledge, episode
Within a year, Jews (meaning yes, in the plural sense) will be pushing for war with Syria and Iran. But maybe if you swear at me some more it will change the fabric of reality.

Continue calling anyone who attacks neocons as "JIDF". I'm sure someone, somewhere will believe you.

Attached: borued.jpg (474x315, 17K)