Ballroom e youkoso

New episode soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/981834
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-07-25/interview-the-staff-of-welcome-to-the-ballroom/.119282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will they surpass the manga today?

Definitely not. Based on the OP, they will include the story of Kugimiya (based on his back).
I assume that in two more weeks they will reach it, and then the original ending based on canon.

No. Not in another episode or 2.

Dec 6.

Noice.

Did those two fuck yet?

Where is the new episode?

It'll be mandatory when they participate in Latin competitions.

When does the Chii-chan arc start? I haven't had a chance to watch the anime and I want to skip to the stuff I care about.

She's introduced on ep 12

T A M E D
A
M
E
D

Production IG are such fucking chinatsufags. I dont remember her blushing at all.

What a cute boy.

Nothing wrong with making best girl better.

You get so mad about one blush but in the manga everyone is blushing while dancing or even after. Damn.

He's just a mad Makofag.

This

Why do the subs get delayed every week?

Are they supposed to be out by now? I don't follow the times that closely.

>Are they supposed to be out by now?
Yes. They are more than a hour late but I am used to this now.

Subs out. nyaa.si/view/981834

>720p

Where does it end?

>upscale

>720p

>upscale

>720p

Don't you love it when the producers hyped this to be the biggest anime sports hit on par with Yuri on Ice but failed catastrophically?

Anibin seems to say it's 864p

>when the producers hyped this to be the biggest anime sports hit on par with Yuri on Ice but failed catastrophically?
One thing I know is that I don't like retards like you pulling things of their asses.

Which is his point.

I doubt it.

>implying this isn't better than Yuri on Ice

How so? Do you not know how meme arrows work?

Oh then
>downscale

Assuming anyone saying >720p is just memeing and doesn't actually know what they're talking about is just standard protocol.

>Shinji Hashimoto animating the pubes scene.
Well it fits his animation style

The torrent is a 720p rip and he obviously pointed out it's a downscale by quoting the resolution. Are you a brainlet?

My point is that people who do that usually don't even look it up and know what the resolution is either way. Learn some reading comprehension, fucking retard.

Confirmed brainlet.

Fuck off idiot

The brainlet forgot how to punctuate.

Next ep is Kugimiya's ep. The last 2 will surpass the manga.

It was one of the ANN interviews

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-07-25/interview-the-staff-of-welcome-to-the-ballroom/.119282

They are not talking about it being a future hit. They are talking about the figures. And YoI had plenty of QUALITY moment.

Chinatsu's anal rose.

Thats some nice 15 year old ass there.

What an incredible boring episode. I actually had to fast forward a couple of times. It only really picked up towards the end...

>implying this is better than Yuri on Ice

fify

>animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-07-25/interview-the-staff-of-welcome-to-the-ballroom/.119282
>YoI & Ballroom proposal were turned down by a lot of studios before
The problem is Ballroom has really nice manga with top tier artwork while YoI is completely anime original.
So, slight QUALITY or change in Ballroom will trigger a lot of autistic primaryfags.

To be honest, of course it was a let down with all those stills & NECKS but this series is still good and above average of those seasonal garbage anime.

It is better. YoI didn't sell this much because of the sport aspect. We all know it's because of the fujo teasing. I found it genuinely good but it was nothing special.

Manga is good. Anime is garbage. And yet, Ballroom can't even get popular with fujo teasing. Or have you failed to notice that the anime makes tatara's focus on Hyodo a lot more prominent? But hey, there's about 60 replies on this thread on airing day. That's a hit for ya!

See Also, I don't watch YoI since I'm not a faggot but I assume YoI has way less couple skating scenes in it.
And that's important because animating single character is way easier than two characters at the same time.
So, technically Ballroom is also harder to do than YoI.

One more thing, go watch the opening sequence of P5 game to see how flawless IG did skating animation scenes.

I don't get what all you faggots were expecting with this show. It's an extremely well polished, 2 cour show with a fair amount of sakuga. Visually, it's certainly more impressive than YoI AND it's double the length. It's like everyone expected this show to be the second coming of Jesus. We've got a very solid adaptation of a fantastic manga here but somehow no one wants to accept that.

Now, how do I into cropping.

You win the most retarded comment on Sup Forums. That's not an easy feat, so I hope you didn't have to think too hard about that reply. Wow. Just wow.

God I want that track at 13:10 so bad.

>But hey, there's about 60 replies on this thread on airing day.
Way to generalize last week thread, eh?

1. Fucked up scheduling from Amazon at the beginning
2. Got uncertain scheduling again because of some sports shit 2 week in a row in Nips
3. Got delayed by Amazon multiple times
4. When Amazon release it according to schedule, It's HS turn to delay the sub release

>My fave show is flopping and no one cares about it anymore, let me come up with some excuses.

Oh, user.

I don't have the impression that they are trying to attract the fujo crowd like that, they even skipped the cucaracha scene. Anyway, it can't compare to an anime with fujo teasing in almost every episodes. Bait better.

>flopping
I think he's just talking about it being unpopular here but then again, it's shit

YOOO

The source is great, I don't know whether this adaptation is as good, however.

This adaptation makes hyodo seem like an absolute cunt, but I don't know whether the source actually portrayed him so.

I feel like it was good, up until the last few episodes, though that's likely because they're, unfortunately, running out of source.

>tango
>they play some hayashi yuki generic tracks
hue
u
e

>caring for crunchy shit low bitrate 1080pee
just wait for bdmv, pleb.

and I just had to fuck up something
v2

>For the dancing part, we used the choreography of professional dancers, just copy and draw the reference footage.

>Reasoning with retarded person
Sorry, that's my fault.

I love it when Chinatsu orgasms

last one, not gonna make any of kugimiya

>all these inner monologues and imaginary sequences inside their heads
Jesus Christ, is this what actually goes on in ballroom dancers?

I've done motorsports on a regional level, so it's not extreme like the pros, but even then there's really no time to be having full on monologues where I picture myself as a child kicking down doors.

Either that or they're just too lazy to animate actual dancing as per usual.

Same, they really were aroused at the end.

>pubes-kun's backstory next
Nice, much better than that shitter Akira

Traditions are important.

Retards who want to start "fanbase"-wars between shows need to kill themselves.

It's just anime/manga thing.

They should have used budget for the dance scenes instead of lolslideshows

What a handsome boy.