This is what really needs to be discussed:

This is what really needs to be discussed:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CLOUD_Act

theverge.com/2018/3/22/17131004/cloud-act-congress-omnibus-passed-mlat

TL;DR foreign Law agencies can have your online data any time, inmediately, without having to ask for US permission at the touch of a botton.

Example: You are John and you like video games, ocassional philosophical reading material, ocassinal history books related to war, you like guns, you are very advocate about your ideals on your social media with your close circle of friends that also share your ideals. Foreign police need a scapegoat to frame, they find John (you) fit their profile. They take all your information, create a fake persona, and now John is in jail.

Attached: IMG_4450.png (1067x800, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviv_Nevo
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mZKTWjORitI
youtu.be/IHvB6ltL3R4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drumpfshits will defend this as usual.

For those Trump supporters that want to think this is a 18d chess hyperbolic time chess game, let me fuel your idea.

Trump knows Hillary and other politicians have dirty on the internet, specially Kikebook, he creates this act to take them all out with one single agency, he pays an agency orcrrates one overseas that can legally investigate all of these high profile politicians, the said politicians find out about this move and make Kikebook SHUT IT DOWN (watch the current scandal).

You choose your pill.

Attached: IMG_4504.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

funny op pic

You are larping. You're no ancap.

This is the real issue. Fuck Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviv_Nevo

>TL;DR foreign Law agencies can have your online data any time, inmediately, without having to ask for US permission at the touch of a botton.

How is this fucking legal?

Bad guys already do that to regular people and abuse it, if some terrorist or drug dealer is getting fucked in the process is none of my business, end the entire intelligence apparel from all countries or get fucked by whoever got the best one, it's pretty simple.

Tell us more

Attached: IMG_4474.jpg (960x830, 106K)

only darkness now

Attached: 1491874758016.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

What is the five eyes agreement? They just ask a partner country for the goodies on you

How is this news? Government agencies have been spying on us for years now

Well now they will legally spy on you. Child molestation has been happening for centuries in the us, but legalizing it is a move you would be against right?

if they're making public their intent to do anything, it means they've been doing it for the past 20+ years
>Five Eyes

Attached: All.jpg (474x395, 21K)

>implying the government gives a shit if it's legal to spy on someone or not
This has been happening since the internet was created, whether it be the government, CIA or Mossad spying on us. They don't give a shit either way

It's not too long to read. If you actually bothered to read what you posted you'd realize it contradicts what you're saying.
TL;DR OP is too much of a retarded faggot to make convincing fake news

it's all about being blatant or not, once you can blatantly spy on any information their reach becomes limitless. his combine with the UK's and Europe's coming of "offensive speech" spell nothing but trouble. Imagine this scenario, someone reports you on social media because you showed a little of you power level online, British police look at your private information, you are now forbidden from going there and your scheduled business meeting is now worthless, costing you massive amounts of money and maybe even several contracts.
All of this is likely to happen now with no international reprecursion which would have happened before this law.

>more fan fiction
kys

We posting Scooby memes?

Attached: Right-Wing Death Scoob.jpg (800x531, 218K)

Read
Your glowing too much, very obvious, and sad.

>puerto rican reading comprehension

it means that us companies would have to provide data that is on foreign servers that they control when there's a warrant

>not mentioning when foreign agencies dont even have to request permision to pull up your data from either private or public servers, giving absolute control as to what to do with it, with no effor whatsoever, instantly.

You might be the one with selective reading and reading comprehension problems.

>implying they don't already do this
Puerto Ricans really are retarded welfare leeches. Do you really think anything is going to change

>not mentioning that said agencies dont have to come up now with excuses of how they adquiere said information, they can legaly now say "through the Cloud act we were able to confrim John is a serial pedophile domestic terrorist with links to ISIS" with no barriers in between

banning of bump stocks.

They can now legaly do it in court, not just US court but UN court, even as far as charging you for international crimes.
Your petty buzzwords are like manure to the beautiful pumpkin seeds.

Your posts reek of reddit cancer. I can pratically see the superiority complex you have just by reading what you type. Fun fact, on Sup Forums, your opinion is as worthless as mine and nothing will ever change that. And that doesn't apply to the US since you can't arrest someone over hate speech so I could honestly care less.

fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=mZKTWjORitI {{{WINNING}}}
youtu.be/IHvB6ltL3R4

Attached: download (1).jpg (298x169, 10K)

That's a fantastic way to derail your already broken arguments, did you also remember to sage in all fields babby boi?

Case and point. Enjoy your last (you) or maybe I should say upvote

what the actual everloving fuck

Attached: 1521468217407.jpg (496x378, 180K)

Attached: IMG_4506.jpg (1536x1536, 476K)

What the fuck is that?

Why is the cop not arresting the goys?

>2018
>clouds
>social media
>your real name anywhere
lmao, my friends already know I like hitler

You always have a reason to reinstall this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Fucked, and they already do that too.

Bipartisan support for the Act, shill.

Attached: cloudact.png (2082x1811, 212K)

What will you do on TDOTR?

Attached: IMG_4508.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

So he is just a gullible idiot, yes?
No wall? No stricter immigration?
He will lose his base if this gets through.
Oprah will be President in 2020.
This is the end of whiteness.

GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

Violation of the 4th amendment, will be thrown out when challenged.

Those that wanted to hear, have heard.

Nobody wants to hear this shit, except self-destructive accelerationists.

either way though, you're right. I will not allow this to be forgotten.

And the only senator who voted against the Patriot Act was Russ Feingold. What's your point? Bandwagon doesn't make it right.