twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares about defense?

Poor guy.

Quite limber for such a big guy.

Finally.

Fishing is the strongest martial art.

Kamogawa's got competition.

And that's it for now.
The skull training had me laughing out loud.

What? You didn’t train your skull?
Pleb

Now I see. To get a superhumanly thick skull, I need to bash it with a hammer a couple of times. Got it.
Jokes aside though, great fight. Saw Paing is basically Wolwerine.

>been calling him muy Thai god
>he doesn't use muay Thai
Holy crop this is going to make a fight down the line even more great.

For real. OP, you've placed way too much value on a so-called "intact brain". I've been training my skull for 20 years, and I... uh... thing. You know, uh...

What was I saying again?

>a couple of times
A couple of time per day. And you need to fracture it every time.

Looks like these two are finally having their big fight. Will it fuck up Ohma's chances at beating Wakatsuki?

Pfff. Sounds easy.
Who needs a brain anyway.

That aside though, I want to fuck Kiryu

Come on, it's Ohma. Author's will give him his victory at any cost.

>I want to kill myself
Relatable.

Maybe, but will it end up killing him in the end? If he uses that advance thing a couple of more times, it might kill him. He's definitely going to beat Kiryu, but that's going to drain his energy. And he has to fight Wakatsuki right after, the phisically strongest fighter. And if he wins he has to go up against either based Gensai or Agito. Somehow I can't see Ohma winning without either dying or becoming a vegetable.

I thought Gaolang was the god of Muay Thai ?

No, that's Gaolang.
Saw Paing's title is "The Howling Fighting Spirit", I think.

That is not how bones work man.

it is now

Gaolong is the Thai God of War. I'm pretty sure he's a boxer, though.

He does both. He began with Muay Thai and then switched to boxing.

yes and no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

What is Gensai's special thing ?
eg: saw paings skeleton, or wakatsukis muscles.

>that fucking training

This is what happens when you have enough oxygen.

Superhuman finger strength. He can stab solid metal walls with his fingers. Hell, we saw in a few chapters back how he carved a statue out of a wall with his bare hands. His reaction time is also incredible.

someone told me that he was blind, but that can't be true

I don't think so. The black guy, Muteba, is the only blind fighter.

Just block punches with your face.
It's simple when you have daily face-blocking practice.

I've been calling saw peng the Muay Thai god since Gao long uses American boxing until fang

bump

Why are the chapters getting released so slow, the raws are over 100 chapters ahead.

When kingdom got picked up we were getting 2 - 3 chapters a week.

I don't really give a shit about this manga anymore.

it's a much less entertaining and less memorable baki

the only funny thing it had going for it was some of the "he had a sudden urge to mate" stuff.

Oh and the son hikikomori CEO will be interesting if they ever get to resolving it.

but for the most part who cares.
Oh the other thing it has over Baki is that the girls are a lot sexier.

I agree that he is dying at the end, but not before winning. Sandrovich seems set to pull Ohma through every ass for that to happen.

Because it's HnG. They like to take their time. They actually have the manga scheduled to release once a week - meaning that the manga will literally not be completely scanlated until more than 2 years after the manga ends.

And I think the complete opposite is what's true. Kengan Asura started out as Baki Light No Sugar, but slowly surpassed it's precursor in every aspect. The cast is just so colourful, and every fighter except poor Mickey gets good screentime, and the overall balance of elements is really thought out.

So whatever, I guess.

it has EVERYTHING over baki , i honestly cant understand how people read baki

the art is no argue , the art in this is miles above baki.
the story is somewhat similar with "i wanna be the strongest" ( i know baki doesn't want to be the strongest but stronger then his dad but its the same thing ) but the characters feel much more real and just make you root for them , also expectations get blown the fuck out left and right , that makes every fight tense because you dont know who is going to win and meanwhile in baki... it can be seen from miles away.

and even without the artstyle the fights feel like actual fights and every blow feels strong and like these are huge beasts that fight instead of baki's "he can beat a tiger"

also powerlevel wise kengan low tier characters blow most of bakis cast the fuck away

that poor guy... he was good for hyping up someone atleast

I don't know this fight seems to wrap up his vengeance arc. so could be doing this before the fight so he can lose and/or be hospitalised without leaving the arc unfinished, whilst also giving an excuse for losing

Baki is an acquired taste, while Kengan Asura is love from first sight

You know, I think the main similarity between Kengan Asura and Baki is that the main character is the most boring character of the cast. Both Baki and Ohma win as much as the authors want them to, and it's entertaining, but holds no candle to the rest of the cast.

>also powerlevel wise kengan low tier characters blow most of bakis cast the fuck away
Uncalled for, and the less we talk powerlevels, the better

I thought similarly before the current twist, but now I am convinced everything will be decided at the tournament. The foreshadowing in chapters 80+ with Tokita in Ohma's head also hints at that.

I'm like 90% sure that a seven year old child would be able to tell that you are not from a first-world country

Is this what that Baki thing was all about?

Why he got soccer ball head?

No.

You sure showed him, burger

I think the big thing connecting Baki and Kengan Asura is that it takes pseudo-science to outrageous extremes

Seems legit.

This is how i want to train.