There's currently demonstrations in Barcelona protesting against the ebil fascist dictatorship of Spain...

There's currently demonstrations in Barcelona protesting against the ebil fascist dictatorship of Spain. It turns out that Franco did not died!

Thanks for your attention.

Attached: 1490745289191.png (607x677, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaSIX4-RPAI
youtube.com/watch?v=wxyIiz1DqLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got a HD pic of that? asking for a friend who wants to fap

what is it with spain and commies

Spain is a dictatorship. If it were a democratic country it would respect the wish for secession by the Catalonian people.

Attached: F1BEF8CD-BCFB-417B-9028-7DDE3103C460.jpg (700x1252, 171K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RaSIX4-RPAI

youtube.com/watch?v=wxyIiz1DqLo

Get fucked!

Attached: catalonia btfo4.jpg (858x960, 117K)

what is with YOU and cummies

Franco's Spain was so comfy, I wish I lived there back then

Attached: spain comparaison.png (1334x750, 596K)

Emma Watson is a white nationalist now? Why is she using the white power hand gesture?

Attached: 1521568748805.jpg (800x720, 231K)

the current leader in Spain is descended from The Capet's, who were Frankish kings

Attached: nosey cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)

Good luck Spain

Attached: emma.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

IS THAT HER
ARMPITS DONT MATCH

Attached: emma-remake.jpg (361x593, 38K)

that is some super low effort fake masturbation

Attached: 4QzBo0d.png (275x292, 220K)

Good times indeed.

It's made using a neural network.
It's one of the better ones I've seen. The technology can only get better.

>franco was a fascist

God damn that shit really triggers me.

Attached: download (3).jpg (195x259, 7K)

Then Germany is a dictatorship as well since your Federal Constitutional Court didn't allow Bavaria to hold an independence ballot; nor does any relevant western country allow such ballots.
May be you didn't know since as far as I'm concerned you could be a buttblasted Jordi behind a proxy.

Attached: 1507661969289.png (473x473, 240K)

I-is she white?

im just saying taking the time to try to make a nice one, you would think the person would pick a better masturbating slut
you know, one thats not clearly faking it and super dry and such

Body matching is unfortunately a big problem, especially since the angles have to be right as well, so selection is highly limited.

The legitimate heir to the trone of France, Louis de Bourbon (XX) is the great grandson of Franco.
About him, he said
>
It's my great-grandfather. My maternal grandmother, whom I was very close to, was her only daughter. The current Spanish government is doing everything to erase its legacy. Statues are being cut down, streets are being renamed, and that is unfortunate. Franco created the middle class in Spain, he created forests, lakes and roads, he prevented that the country enters the war and that the communism settles. Of course there was the civil war, but he did not want it. We must not erase history.

He also opposed same-sex marriage in France and supported anti-arbotion project in Spain

Attached: louis-de-bourbon-les-rois-souterrain.jpg (1124x1600, 317K)

oja-fucking-la

Attached: 1511307601682.jpg (500x734, 87K)

>Franco created the middle class in Spain
So true. My paternal grandfather was a manual labourer who owned nothing. Though he fought on the wrong side and was imprisoned for a few years, the Franco regime ensured he went on to bring up his family in dignity, and provided him with a respectable pension in old age. His son has just retired from a comfortable career in the management of an industrial facility that was built in this town under Franco, where previously people had only been employed in low-paying agricultural labour. My maternal grandfather, a mechanic, supported the dictatorship and has left his widow and grandchildren with a decent inheritance. One ungrateful daughter now lives in a flat he bought for her and her Red husband, where they've brought up their idiot children to spit on Franco's name, while enjoying lives that would have been impossible without what he did for the country. Happily, my side of the family haven't fallen for this, and my grandparents now have great grandchildren who will be brought up to know the truth.

Attached: 1517338838526.jpg (640x748, 92K)