THE WALL IS CANCELLED REEEE

THE WALL IS CANCELLED REEEE

Attached: 877EB8EF-A83D-44D5-A83A-3BB14E9303FB.jpg (1620x599, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=497
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_v._City_of_New_York
sharecare.com/health/caring-loved-one-asd/why-child-autism-repeat-dialogue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Wall was never happening.

i'm shocked

for national security
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>but seriously
>jews have to die

Where’s our wall money Paco? Gib me dem pesos

No need to attribute budget money if Mexicans pay for it

Ha, fags.

Attached: 8b0e6b11f7e224f987ca7c9e197d39156450a313bc4334b36ad183717a1e1b00.png (537x809, 301K)

Calm your tits, cunt-a-sauruses:
youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=497

>8:17 for relevant part, but I'd recommend you watch the entire fucking thing to get some 5th grade understanding going on.

You faggots should seriously stop taking news at face value. Patience is virtue.

Attached: Deal With It.gif (350x346, 1.99M)

The wall was always a metaphor dumbass. Never in History have Mexicans been more scared to come to America. The"wall" was the red line in the sand that we drew when we made it clear that they're not wanted here. Trump already built the wall and Mexico paid for it (by keeping their people)

>Hey watch them try to spin this.
Nah.

The wall was like brexit.
A symbol that was never going to happen

It's not, he's line-item canceling a lot of the bill. He's basically just keeping the Military Budget for.. whatever he has planned.

You're going to die with us Commie. We're all going to die.

Attached: communism vs racism.jpg (644x598, 50K)

It's part of life desu

When will you fucking faggots get tired of your mental gymnastics
You trump fuckers are worse than SJWs by a mile at this point

>It's not, he's line-item canceling a lot of the bill.
He can't do that. He's asking to do it later for other bills

learn to read

So do it now

>t. believes CNN

>t. plebbit

When will you magapedes learn that Trump is a khazar shill

Attached: lehappyrussian.png (495x581, 217K)

Trump tells the press the wall isnt happening.....the wall secretly gets built without the American people even noticing. Trump does a "Wolman Rink" on everyone and kicks the lefts ass again. Trust me.....thats what is gonna happen.

He realized the wall would be a mistake.
It solidified that the US is a prison colony, hence why the incarceration rates are so high.

Why do i keep seeing this same comment on every thread?

>learning
NEVER!!!!

PAAAAAYYYYY

Attached: 003.png (968x980, 441K)

Because it grabs your attention and it's the only source of truth on this shill infested site.

Delusional/bait

This wasn't the end Sup Forums.

It ended after the first few months of the Trump administration. And yet you kept telling yourself that it was 4d chess , that he was playing the long con. Now you're looking over at your maga hat and you realise that you tore apart your family and friendship relations for a scam , the march of tyranny continues. There's no going back , more than 50% of the right movement will keep supporting Trump untill they die without friends and family. You should have just accepted that an /ourguy/ in politics is impossible and that you've all been played like a fiddle.

What's next Sup Forums? You guys are going to do a complete 180 and let the dems take everything and destroy everything you build up even when it didn't matter in the end? Or are you going to support a false movement because the alternative is scarier to you.

It's the blackpill. This society is too far gone to be solved through politics and movements. Best we can do is take care of our family , build one and prepare ourselves for the dark days , when this rotten society finally falls.

If we're lucky we can build a better society from the ashes with our mistakes in mind. You fucked up Sup Forums. Farewell old friend.

Attached: 34565364425.png (1600x900, 2.32M)

Yes he is, line item-vetoing a number of things actually.

I don't get the same rules as normies. I get sent back.

Attached: tunnel.png (2545x1049, 2.07M)

>khazar
What does that even mean

>line-item veto
Already deemed unconstitutional.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_v._City_of_New_York

this, lots of roping ahead bruh
inb4 achmed

>t. russian troll trying to make americans look like complete monglets

it's beat down time

Attached: CtzbSYxUMAAIWgi.jpg (638x960, 57K)

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.

In addition to all of that, he's racist, a neocon, and a demagogue. We should've seen this coming, perhaps we (conservatives) should just let the left (Democrats) handle things from now on. They seem to be better at it than us.

Line cancelling was deemed illegal and unconstitutional in 1998 Supreme Court. How dumb are you?

>>t. russian troll
beep bop boop beep
i am not russian i am from the america

>A Jew from Eastern Europe

You sound well acquainted with this idea, you tell me.

My friend, at this point I have to request that you return to the site which is your true home: Reddit.

spotted Jazzhands the Trumptard McFeels

>cloudfront filename

Attached: 1521684222185.jpg (1000x1241, 435K)

>country full of braindead monglets repeating autistic oneliners
>russian trolls trying to sway world sentiment against murrica
Why does it always have to be either/or?

It doesn't have to be this way.

Attached: 9a97f307c02b865e4319ff0b4244136c663139b4df706da7bf02795846180e7a.png (720x540, 560K)

Attached: 345d43.jpg (485x500, 122K)

Khazaria used to be an Empire very long time ago
and it doesn't exist anymore
so what's the point?

And then they realize the wall's not getting built and swarm the country like locusts again. Great foresight there.

This is Literally palpably pathetic

Attached: 098FABFA-C27F-4189-A817-3149192DFCFD.jpg (419x275, 23K)

I caught Big Guy today
To see if he still feels
I get him on the plane
My safe space made of steel
The masked man tears a hole
Plane dangling from string
Try to take Pavel away
But I'm in charge of everything

What have I become
Fire ascends
Flight plan I just filed goes away
In the end
And Bane just took it all
No survivors today
I will let him down
I am C.I.A.

I wear this polo shirt
Above my cargo pants
Full of empty threats
This powerful stance
Beneath the tough facade
The power disappears
He is a big guy
For me, standing here

What have I become
Fire ascends
Flight plan I just filed goes away
In the end
And Bane just took it all
No survivors today
I will let him down
I am C.I.A.

If I'm in charge again
To see one more payday
I would take his mask
I would find a way

Attached: cia in charge.jpg (193x200, 4K)

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

OUTMUTTED AND OUTJEWED

This

1.6 billion dollars of funding for the wall, for the next fiscal six months
> no wall
Ok....

>the trick is to visit the prototypes for long enough

Around Ivan, never relax

As an anti-americuck Chicano citizen of the USA. I am more than satisfied with his decision.

He won't cancel NAFTA so why should Mexico do shit? Trump is a weak faggot.
>INB4 shill
I wanted to WIN you stupid bastards not cuck out like the cuckservatives always do. I never would have voted for the right if I knew they'd pull their same old JV team for the left bs.

>>Canceled .... idiot
He doesn't need budget for it because Mexico is paying for it :D
After all while the Kartels bring to USA just some drugs they bring home TOP of the LINE ASSAULT RIFLES :D
Who do you think really has more interest in that Wall ?

Attached: makessense.gif (245x147, 885K)

Jazzhands is reasonable though you fucking spaz. He was losing his gourd about the last few days. Just saying Trump is a kike 100% of the time when that's obviously not true doesn't make you clever.

I’m a libtard, and I am impressed by your lyricism. Golf clap, you paranoid schizophrenic. Golf clap.

>Around Ivan, never relax

can't lean on Ivan

It does. You won’t let us live our lives in peace.

You have it backwards, m8.

Attached: 4b6d58ef1a3d527e1f13eeb32afebb59e4728bdb360a871a3016aca231a1ef13.jpg (255x255, 17K)

I try not to hate on SHS but jesus christ look at her lazy ass eye looking way off to the right while the other eye looks ahead we've become Keks jokes.

Attached: 1511988926713.png (915x609, 845K)

Posting memes adapted from years old Sup Forums memes is going to bring about the collapse and when the world needs a hero they're going to turn to gibsmedat1917 and his beta bugmen discord friends to save them. You keep doing you mate.

>Never in History have Mexicans been more scared to come to America.
I live in a high migrant transit area and can't witness that in the last year and a half the flow of illegals has increased because they all want to get it before the wall is built.

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

Attached: shareblue.png (748x678, 738K)

Saved. I am in tears.
Sage though.

Attached: shady lay.png (280x280, 32K)

Jazzhands is not reasonable and is blinded by his own 4D chess idiocy. Same with Ricky Vaughn. Those are the exact type of people who enable Trump to get away with this bullshit.

Predicting 25 of the last 5 times Trump has cucked doesn't make you clever. Ricky Vaughn goes too far with the 4D chess stuff.

Attached: 1511994287878.jpg (552x386, 21K)

That's exactly what's going to kill all of us.

Attached: a4ea0222fe8f3714e4b9374b9e0a6d47.jpg (274x366, 77K)

So far i know of 30 guys from my city that jumped the border this year and are already working, somehow i feel that all you niggers here are just living in your basements and have never stepped outside.

Attached: Meztiza.jpg (2448x3264, 652K)

In Abq New Mexico places like Golden Corral won't hire you unless you can speak Spanish no joke. I hate what your lower class has done to us soon both our countries will suck then where will they go Canada?

wtf im a leftist now.
open borders for everyone

ONE THING

Attached: 094612.jpg (206x244, 9K)

ITT: 3rd world shit bag pulls a lie from his ass, offers no source, and the thread fills up with retards believing it and shills pushing said lie.

Attached: 1486132639953.jpg (658x595, 214K)

JIDF SHILL

I really wish we can just have armed drones patrolling the border. The dead bodies would act as a scarecrow and eventually the wet backs would simply stop coming here.
If they don’t care about laws, why should we

>politician recants election promise
W
O
W

What do you do for a living?

He is icing the immigrants though isn't he?
Do you think the shill posters pick would be doing that or stuffing the country full of as many as possible?
You've got to go shills.
We don't mind real Americans complaining about president Trump but you've got to leave.
We don't believe you are real Americans.

He signed a bill giving Israel over $3 billion and the wall a third of that amount. Even the most ardent supporters should find this hard to justify (assuming they have any principles).

A slight increase in ICE deportations is a good start, but it's not sufficient on its own. We need serious headway, along with a physical border wall. Otherwise even if Trump were actually extreme in deporting all illegals, they'd all just flock back over in 8 years (or 4 years at this rate) when the next president is in office. The point of a wall is that it's PERMANENT. Policies can be altered at the drop of a hat. It's a lot harder to take down a physical wall afterwards.

No you concern troll. Everything's fine. Americans definitely shouldn't call the white house and say they've been trump supporters since the escalator who are wavering now because of John Bolton and this shit bill. EVERYTHING'S FINE AND BASED YOU SHILL.

anyone who unironically suppourted trump was a tard. He was a bought and sold jew puppet from day 1 and never even tried to hide it. He's basically George Bush Senior with a few "edgy" elements carefully crafted by his jewish public image team.

what the fuck did you expect that he would actually build it ? politicians always make promises they cant keep to get in power and you were gullible enough to believe this one

Being universally cynical makes you sound like a retard. You don't come across as smart at all.

sharecare.com/health/caring-loved-one-asd/why-child-autism-repeat-dialogue

FALSE. Just means it's going to be built by the Army Corps of Engineers.

suck my cock

who said i was smart ? you don't need to be smart to know these things it should be common knowledge

Saying all politicians are dumb and they all lie is something a sub 100 IQ person says. It's much more complex than that. Americans would be way more fucked if Trump hadn't been elected.

>literally talked in detail about how he would hire American workers to build the wall
>TEH WALL IS METAPHORICAL GUISE

Seriously?

>Americans SERIOUSLY believed Trump was going to build a 1000 mile + steel and concrete wall

Attached: 1338892115947.jpg (508x504, 84K)

at what point did i saw that politicians are dumb ? i said that they are manipulative by lying and making promises that they cant keep are you fucking high ? or did you not bother to read all of my text ?

"say"

The wall will be finished by 2020

Attached: checkem.jpg (1252x704, 139K)