Éire/pol/ - The Nation Survived Another Week! edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/krZEfzKAhD4
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Harris hopes referendum bill will be passed before Easter
rte.ie/news/2018/0320/948675-dail_returns/

>SCU to be scrapped
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0322/949330-politics/

>EU court rejects 'hooded men' torture claims
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0320/948682-torture-claims-ruling/

>There will be no UK Brexit deal if Irish border issue is not resolved
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/there-will-be-no-uk-brexit-deal-if-irish-border-issue-is-not-resolved-simon-coveney-36725038.html

>"Ireland to stand with it's allies" - Leo
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-will-stand-by-its-allies-taoiseach-responds-to-criticism-that-assessing-russian-ambassadors-is-unfriendly-action-36735761.html

>New York mayor declares March 17 'Gerry Adams Day'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-york-mayor-declares-march-17-gerry-adams-day-36715463.html

>Leo visits Merkel in Berlin
thejournal.ie/leo-berlin-3913633-Mar2018/

>Man due in court over theft of €12k from Dublin garda station
thejournal.ie/kevin-street-garda-station-stolen-cash-3914370-Mar2018/

>Boy whose laptop exploded gets €20k settlement
thejournal.ie/laptop-explosion-boy-e20000-3915132-Mar2018/

Attached: BlessingOfTheTricolour.jpg (1248x1600, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs
rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0323/949595-john-tighe/
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/easter-weather-ireland-snow-meteireann-12236992
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-will-stand-by-its-allies-taoiseach-responds-to-criticism-that-assessing-russian-ambassadors-is-unfriendly-action-36735761.html
youtu.be/_lBSyy7DxLo
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
youtube.com/watch?v=ozowdIzOuxU
youtube.com/watch?v=p3-etPt9amY
irishtimes.com/news/bnp-proposes-irish-union-with-britain-1.425056
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_and_German_Mercenary_Soldiers'_Revolt
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/former-bnp-man-and-nick-griffin-excrony-paul-golding-flies-to-belfast-for-loyalist-flag-protest-29005554.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

Say a prayer for Gary, lads.

Attached: gary uhhh.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

>éire
do any of you actually speak irish or are you just larping?

discord gg/WMax2c

the discord

Attached: wolfetone.jpg (657x901, 184K)

"The truth is old , and it has been handed down to us by our fathers. It is not a new thing, devised to meet the exigencies of a situation. "
"Irish nationality is an ancient spiritual tradition, one of the oldest and most august traditions in the world."
"A nation's fundamental idea of freedom is not affected by the accidents of time and circumstance. It does not vary with the centuries, or with the comings and goings of men or of empires. The substance of truth does not change, nor does the substance of freedom. Yesterday's definition of both the one and the other is today's definition and will be tomorrow's."
"They have conceived of nationality as a material thing, whereas it is a spiritual thing."

- P H Pearse

(read the coming revolution and reject foreign ideology like white nationalism)

youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs

Attached: pearse4.jpg (737x1024, 95K)

Most don't but calling the country it's name isn't really LARPing but then again you are Swedish so fuck off you have more important thing to worry about

Attached: DYl2HATX0Acej97.png (553x415, 268K)

well lads, what's the craic?

Attached: cows.jpg (514x342, 52K)

Not much boy, yourself?

I'm fluent.

sweet feck all

Attached: 15011520979723.jpg (960x960, 70K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: AC61C4AC-D50E-4807-BE54-016ABBF137E9.jpg (730x516, 99K)

Mother of god between the multiculturalism and the murdering that ballyhaunis county mayo must be an awful shithole

rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0323/949595-john-tighe/

>The Irish want to reclaim modern Northern Ireland
I don't get it, the place is a slum.

all quiet on the western front
jaysus them are fine cattle

WE /troubled by the troubles/ now!

shockin
he was babysitting the 6 month old when she posted on bookface that she's in a new relationship

varadakar wants to get rid of russia embassy

hes not working for irish interests
but for the interests of the international criminal cartel

>ira

Nice id bud

Attached: lotfi_morteza20110426050431340.jpg (620x413, 147K)

tiocfaidh ár lá

Attached: machine gun.jpg (1200x570, 58K)

Attached: 2f83b22ec139d1e83e0177e32746aa30.jpg (900x700, 269K)

eire/pol/ dead

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/easter-weather-ireland-snow-meteireann-12236992
>more feckin snow

Attached: Snap-snow-4-back-window.jpg (1299x715, 185K)

Attached: 229685.jpg (640x640, 50K)

What's wrong with that?

its not dead, just a slav has to post the thread for some reason

hell ye boi

well, how's everyone doing?

eyy

bump

Attached: Drug-threat-paramilitary-660x560.jpg (660x560, 61K)

Not too bad, yerself?

I'm knackered. Was out walking in the fields with the dog earlier. Hard to beat the countryside.

Attached: give.jpg (743x1008, 137K)

ah same old shite.

Source?

Attached: leomeme3.jpg (500x701, 99K)

It makes it a lot more difficult to work outside

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

ah sure. good on ya tho.

I don't know how they do it in the city.
Living on top of each other, like rats

I imagine Leo is quite adept at using the back door :^)

underrated

Attached: 1513330544031.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: leodildo.png (400x222, 112K)

>unauthorised Russian agents here
lol, what would they even be doing, trying to steal the recipe for Guinness
It pains me everyday that that gobshite speaks for this country

I've lived in a city and I'd rather the countryside and village over a big city any day.

Thanks man
Brilliant mate, top tier

Attached: 1518242536813.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Cé a bhfuil na goyanaí?
(How are the goys?)

>goys
gay

It's terrible man, down the country you can know everyone around you and it would be only a couple of dozen but here I have people living all around me and I don't even know their first name and there's people that I would struggle to pronounce their names. During the snow a black family walked by my house when I was shovelling (I live on the edge of a built up area with housing estates) I knew they had been around but rarely see them as the lads around here tend to be racist and thick enough to do something stupid -I have seen a failed attempt at a swatiga beside a shit one- and that keeps them indoors but it doesn't change the fact that the people doing it are just ignorant fools

It's sarcasm, m'lord.

it's so gay even sarcasm can't save it senpai

Gerry Adams is not a real nationalist.

What's the story with him?

youtu.be/_lBSyy7DxLo

Being held hostage by Tommy Robinson.

>people doing it are just ignorant fools
That's some nig level behavior alright

Attached: swastika.jpg (620x339, 13K)

gerrys a soyboy

I watched that before. It's like a sketch from a comedy. Can't take him seriously.

nevermind most shite graffiti but how do you fuck that up? it's even worse knowing that it won't be taken off for ages if at all

It is like a parody alright god love him

I want to like him but he's making it hard

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 123K)

so, Was Pearse actually a pedo?

no

holy fuck we have a comedian boys

Fuck off and kill yourself foreigner

This is one of the only Brit politicians I actually respect (not implying Robinstein is a politician, but he's a political activist):
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

It's probably Tommy tiernan up to no good as usual

tá muid fós ag kickáil
(we're still kicking)
agus tú féin a mhac
(and you lad)

>It is like a parody alright god love him
He's using a lot of anecdotal alright, not enough statistics and such. The flag is a bit corny.
What's your main gripe with the video though?

Attached: 15148263201330.jpg (362x346, 36K)

Would you say that to these ladies.

Attached: Swede.jpg (403x380, 28K)

if only we had a patriotic party
the national party

>you will never unfurl the CGI flag for the Identity Ireland videos

>hate us to the point of bombing our children
>friendly as fuck to us English in person

What is your endgame?

Attached: 2128CBEB-5793-4462-B282-C61D2DA9C74E.jpg (632x768, 52K)

are you fucking joking me

His speech pattern is very jarring and the huge amount of awkward pauses make the video both horrible and funny to watch
We just want you to get the fuck away from our island after that we don't care

is that Séan Lémass?

i wouldn't be surprised if tommy lurked here for content
but obviously couldn't shitpost in case he ends up in jail like that scotchman with the hitler-dog

Attached: coveney#soros.jpg (1301x811, 160K)

Ah no, I've got no hard feeling towards ya lad.
None atall.

Attached: red-irish-ireland-smile-boy-portrait-face-teenager-A178G5.jpg (1300x978, 149K)

Tá mé ag éirí níos mó black-pilled chuladh lá, nuair a fheiceann mé rudaí mar seo

buy guns
fortify your land
good luck in the war

Dia duit mo chara, Bhi me cac as geailge. Duit me inne

Trying pt.2

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I miss him.

You retard. Nick Griffin is an anti Irish loyalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozowdIzOuxU
youtube.com/watch?v=p3-etPt9amY

>The Irish are ""part of Britain"":

The Irish are part of Britain says BNP leader : THE BRITISH National Party would make an exception for Irish people under its anti-immigration policies, leader Nick Griffin said yesterday.

“We are certainly not going to shut the doors to the Irish, because the Irish, as far as we are concerned, are part of Britain and fully entitled to come here,” the leader of the far-right party said.

>BNP proposes Irish union with Britain

The leader of the British National Party, Mr Nick Griffin, said today that it would be in Ireland’s interests to join a future federation of British nations.

irishtimes.com/news/bnp-proposes-irish-union-with-britain-1.425056

>Protestant Coalition

The Protestant Coalition was an Ulster loyalist political party in Northern Ireland.

The party's founders included prominent anti-republican campaigner Willie Frazer; Davy Nicholl, a former member of the Ulster Defence Association-linked Ulster Democratic Party and Ulster Political Research Group; and Jim Dowson, a former fundraiser for the British National Party (BNP).

At the time of the launch, both Frazer and Jim Dowson were awaiting trial on charges related to the flag protests.[6] Although Dowson was registered with the Electoral Commission as the Protestant Coalition's leader,[2] he stated at the launch that the Coalition had no one leader.[6] Paul Golding, leader of Britain First and a former BNP councillor in Sevenoaks and until 2011 the BNP's Communications Officer, was registered as the Coalition's treasurer.[2]

peace

Attached: 1-rare-pepe.jpg (1830x1830, 271K)

God bless Ireland, thanks for treating my family kindly when they went there to visit, you're good folks and good drinkers.

Attached: download.jpg (2048x1536, 880K)

Well fuck it. I'll take that one on the chin. I literally only watched the two videos that I posted.

that guy is a faggot.
fucking Cromwell bastard

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_and_German_Mercenary_Soldiers'_Revolt

ná bac leo
(ignore them)
beidh gach rud ceart go leor
(everything will be fine)

>he doesn't support a 54 county fashy gaelic republic

Attached: 188726342344.png (624x778, 43K)

Him on question time, absolute shitshow, mogg is alright too, good catholic lad.

Thanks for this one, never heard of it before!

tá muid ag foghlaim agus ag practiceáil
(we are learning and practicing)

No problem, you're welcome.

Checked, revenge for Viking invasions

More info on the BNP connection with loyalists

Paul Golding, former BNP councillor, was part of the loyalist fleg riots.:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/former-bnp-man-and-nick-griffin-excrony-paul-golding-flies-to-belfast-for-loyalist-flag-protest-29005554.html

A former BNP councillor, who has been helping direct the loyalist flag protest, has arrived in Northern Ireland to try and boost the numbers taking part in demonstrations this weekend.

Paul Golding was a close ally with Nick Griffin before he left the BNP last year to set up his own party, Britain First.

One of his party’s Belfast representatives — former BNP fundraiser Jim Dowson from Glasgow — was one of the main speakers during the protest at the City Hall, Mr Golding added.

Jim Dowson, founder of britain first, said he modelled them on the UVF

I do!

Attached: 50ee58a8ac1993715ffee6a198e251d7--michael-collins-uniform.jpg (236x236, 9K)

your welcome
there are a lot of Brazilians in my county
they never caused any problem and are good people

Last bit I'll post:
The BNP's Irish problem, funnily enough written by Liverpool AFA lmao:

After taking control of the BNP in 1999, Griffin never mentioned Ireland. The party was growing; it and its membership were firmly, if not violently, loyalist. Evidence of this was apparent when its Liverpool branch put an Irish tricolour on its banner in 2007 and a near riot ensued. By 2008 Griffin was the leader of a rapidly expanding party capable of sending shockwaves through the political establishment. He even engaged a hardline Protestant to set up and run a party call centre in Northern Ireland staffed only by Protestants.

The party has occasionally made noises at election times about inviting the Republic of Ireland to step back into union with Britain if the BNP came to power, but that is not a very likely or realistic scenario, given that Griffin’s daughter was in a loyalist “Kick the Pope” band until she fled Northern Ireland last year when her father fell out with the “super-Prod” fan of loyalist paramilitaries, Jim Dowson.

His next major falling out was with – you guessed it – Dowson. It seems that Harrington has been representing the Belfast call centre staff against Dowson while simultaneously representing the party in negotiations with the same staff, some of whom have still not been paid monies owed since before Christmas.

Even the hardline loyalist Dowson, who as good as owned the BNP for a couple of relatively lucrative years, has found tapping into the Republic’s Catholic conservatism financially beneficial.

Having helped organise a BNP “cultural event” in the loyalist heartland of East Belfast for Griffin last week, the last thing Moore wants is for what is left of the disillusioned paramilitaries in the area to turn their benign interest into a burning dislike for the party.

Nil me ablta labhairt geailge. I'd much prefer to be about to speak it first then learn to write it.

Attached: dev-football-e1346325745461.jpg (350x244, 14K)