One Piece

Is she Luffy's mom?

Great parenting

I have a lola theory,
I thought it strange lola would run away from a wedding when she's proposed to soo many people.
Also, lola spoke highly of Big mom, and told nami that her mom would help her.
Knowing more about big mom now, it appears that Lola is confused, and probably has her mind altered.
Pudding put false memory into puddings head (that the wedding was called off or she was left in the alter), lola felt she had to run away to find a man.
Why would Pudding do something like this? We know that pudding is a Yandere, and probably felt threatened that big mom would favour lola, had the marriage gone through. Or maybe her third eye power is active, and she thought a future she didn't like.
Puddings power and position allows her to control the Big mom pirates.

Squeeze the Reiju!

No.

it is a weakness not a personal secret

I have a theory: you were dropped as a child and left with permanent brain damage.

We don't want to hear your life's story.

Okay, say we get a One Piece fighting game that's exactly like DB FighterZ, and it also has a 30-character roster.

Which characters would you pick for that roster?

No she is.

No he is doublefingers mom with Ivankov

Luffys mom is in the revolutionary army.

Does Perospero want to protect his mother?

Wouldn't you?

Luffy's mom got killed by the Celestial Dragons.

How ironic it is that Dragon is named after what he hates the most?

I would love to see a scene where Perospero is getting embarrassed over something intimate and he's acting all polite and cute about it.
Like, if he accidentally walks over his mother taking a bath.

>Why do people think there will be a Vegapunk arc? because of franky?

Franky
Vegapunk/Kuma's assistance of Strawhats pre-timeskip
Devil Fruit explanation
Possibly may assist Strawhats with Moon arc
Cure for giantification

I think the giantification will be a big deal later. The completed giantification research will be used to make Big Mom's kids giant-sized and it'll be impetus for her to invade Elbaf. Caesar may have escaped but Judge (scientist and a former colleague of Vegapunk) is still around.

Wouldn't Blackbeard be basically invincible if he stole Jozu and Marco's DF? The black hole's weakness is making him take more physical damage which he could nullify with the diamond body, and he could heal himself with phoenix powers. God damn, Marco is a dumbass for trying to fight him again.

hi guys, joyboy here.

What was your favourite fight during dressrosa?

For me it was kyros vs diamante. All the passion, all the tears led to this single moment of vengeance. Oda really fucked up by not making kyros a nakama.

>Possibly may assist Strawhats with Moon arc
Vegapunk might be a special Automata

Kyros vs Diamante was good and Kyros is a badass.

Hey Sup Forums, I am a bit drunk and feeling strangely nostalgic for some old one piece anime. Where can I stream that shit starting at episode 1 in decent quality and original audio with english subs?

dont tell me google it myself pls I am struggling with staying coherent here and I cant into google-fu right now

A small theory that i have that could be used as the excuse to bring the BM pirates after this arc is that Pudding's third eye will awaken and she will read the Poneglyphs, and one of them will point out to another Poneglyph, which the SH's will also try to find it because Robin will read it

Sweet commander Snack, AKA Bobbin, will be a great fight.

Snack V Sanji round 2.

gogoanimedotio

>Vegapunk might be a special Automata
mmm not sure. I could see him having his brain transferred into a robot body but I'm pretty sure he's a living person. I think the Marines or Caesar in Punk Hazard described him as an old man.

There's might be some connection between Vegapunk and the old man who build the automata. They're both from the same futuristic island.

This.

Chances are high Luffy's mom was a celestial dragon herself.

It's a solid way to give Dragon motivation for what he's doing. The other CDs found out she was in love with a commoner and excommunicated her and killed her off to make an example out of her.

Dragon got super pissed and the rest is history.

top 10 greatest shitposts

>No this can't be. It can't be a full moon.
>Minks....can't control our lust during full moons. You guys need to escape fast!

why does everyone think Smoothies a lesbian?

too many characters dog, dog a 30-something roster would barely cover until marineford. look at this:
>all the straw hats, obviously
that's already ten characters
>buggy
>crocodile, daz bones. galdino, bentham, iva and magellan
>cp9
you can maybe exclude fukuro and kumadori but they're a pretty fucking iconic group so i don't know
>moria and perona
>the rest of the pre-timeskip shichibukai
>law, kidd and bege
the only supernovas that we know enough to make a working moveset for each one of them
>kuzan, borsalino, akainu and garp
>whitebeard, marco and ace

because she makes woman wet by squeezing them and then drinkin their (pussay) jooc

enel?

thanks user.

and holy shit i needed a few tries to realize "dot" wasnt part of the site

i guess i'll just download everything up till after skypea while streaming since the quality is meh after all [spoiler}yeah i'm an entitled spoiled piratefag. i'll get me crunchyroll soon to feel less guilty.

Oda has openly said Luffys mom is still alive and has appeared in the manga already you cunts. She is the girl in all the dragon revolutionary army panels.

yes of course, i'm a dumbo. blackbeard too

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Where did he say that again?

>google one piece luffys mom
>Makino is the first result

The answer was always in front of us.

Weevil.

Or if you can’t accept that answer, Blackbeard.

You don't need her to ba an ally for that. Not going to happen anyway.

This but rationalized
>the entire straw hat crews
>plus all the pre-timeskip shichibukais
>all the pre-timeskip admirals
>Shanks, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Blackbeard (Kaidou we don't know anything about)
>Law, Kidd

Which leaves room for 5 characters :
>Marco, Ace, Katakuri, Burgess
>Ivankov, Sabo
>Garp, Sengoku
>Bege, Apoo, XDrake, the absolute Mad Monk, Basil Hawkins
>Fujitora
>Buggy
>Jinbei
>CP9
>Enel
>That one dude that repairs doors

its cool

just

upvote

my

Also, she might succeed in some way helping Luffy get to Raftel, like the pirate bitch in castle in the sky who was also called Momma.

She may have more knowledge than has been revealed so far.

She needs to be an ally to give Luffy the secrets she knows that he can’t steal.

It would be pretty cool if Shanks was Nami's father

1- Luffy
2- Zoro
3- Sanji
4- Nami
5- Usopp
6- Chopper
7- Robin
8- Franky
9- Brook
10- Jinbe
11- Crocodile
12- Mihawk
13- Moria
14- Boa
15- Doflamingo
16- Kuma
17- Buggy
18- Blackbeard
19- Whitebeard
20- Big Mom
21- Aokiji
22- Kizaru
23- Akainu
24- Fujitora
25- Garp
26- Sengoku
27- Katakuri
28- Lucci
29- Jabra
30- Rayleigh

Luffy isn't going to ally himself with Big Mom. Never. She's way too evil. They are both in competition for the same title. They pissed each other off like never.

And she would be way too much of an help. Luffy just has to call his fleet and use the Big Mom pirates to instantly become the strongest organzation in the world. Even the Marines would be in trouble.

Actually, replace Sengoku with Enel

Big Mom couldn't read the Poneglyphs, how is she supposed to provide any knowledge about Raftel?

xD *upvote with two accounts*

also jailbait Nami is such a qt damn

user san it’s stated in canon that Luffy possesses the most powerful ability in the world and it’s explained as his ability to make friends.
Crocodile became Luffy’s friend.
Hell he took loot from a Yonko as a child.
You’re honestly retarded if you don’t think Big Mom and her crew will get redeemed and will just do nothing end game.

speaking of one piece gayms, we should hear more about project dawn in a couple of weeks right? didn't the translated teaser said that more info are coming on jump issue 2/3?

Who said that knowledge about Raftel is all that they need? They are heading to fight Kaido and from this arc we know for sure she does not a lot about him but only told a little.

*does know
(Auto correct)

Big Mom and Luffy aint going to ally. Luffy does not like her, Big Mom does not like him.

I don't care and Crocodile isn't his friend. They worked together once.

1. Way too strong be an ally. Defeat the whole purpose of the story
2. Evilest piece of shit
3. Luffy and Big Mom are in competition for the same title
4. They hate each other.

It's never going to happen. Never. If Big Mom dies then MAYBE.

>Mihawk
>Shanks
But we've barely seen those guys fight at all. Especially Shanks. I don't think there's enough to go off of to put them in a fighting game yet.

>Jabra over Kaku

You what?

>No Ceasar
>No Magellan
>No Sabo
>No Ivankov
>Nobody from Germa 66

would you become an okama if it meant being able to learn Okama Kenpo and potentially gain a DF?

Good points...
Okay, replace Kuma with Kaku, and...Rayleigh with Magellan...Boa with Ace. Thats about as far as I can swap things out without taking out important people.

>implying people on Sup Forums, especially f/a/gs are not shitposting while crossdressing.

Yeah sure. Being an Okama isn't that weird, you're just a crossdresser.

There really are too many to name, but I'll try to narrow it down to characters who people actually give a shit about and have had ample showings:

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Ussop
5. Nami
6. Brook
7. Franky
8. Robin
9. Jimbei
10. Ace/Sabo
11. Smoker
12. Garp
13. Akainu
14. Kizaru
15. Aokiji
16. Fujitora
17. Whitebeard
18. Blackbeard
19. Doffy
20. Law
21. Hancock
22. Katakuri
23. Marco
24. Sengoku
25. Buggy
26. Kuma
27. Rayleigh
28. Lucci
29. Enel
30. Crocodile

I will slightly distort the premise and have 30 characters plus assist characters
SHs: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Chopper
Shichibukai: Crocodile, Doflamingo, Mihawk
Marines: Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Smoker
BM pirates: Big Mom, Katakuri
Beast pirates: Kaidou, Jack
RH pirates: Shanks
WB pirates: Marco, Jozu
BB pirates: BB, Burgess
Revolutionaries: Ivankov, Sabo
Supernovas: Law, Kidd, Bege
CP9: Lucci, Kaku
Skypiea: Enel
ID: Magellan

Assists: The remaining SHs, Bartolomeo, Gladius, Diamante, Baby 5, Dorry/Broggy, Apoo, Hancock, Kuma, Moriah, Buggy, Caesar, Paulie, Kaliffa, Sengoku, Garp, Perona, Rayleigh, Drake, Urouge, Wiper, Mr.1, Hanyabal, Bellamy

>tfw completely forgot smoker existed

Mihawk is just the best swordsman in the world, you can guess his moveset without being wrong. (tip : it's centered around swordsmanship.)
I can agree that Shanks can leave.

You can't have a One Piece fighting game and put half the crew as assists, people will be pissed, not to mention the crew are the most fleshed out fighters, theres hundreds of possibilities for their move sets.

Can't blame you. It's been, like, 5 years since we've seen him. Hopefully Oda will throw him a bone and make him more relevant soon.

How can you include Kaido and Jack when they have barely any screen time to even show what they do.

>SHs: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Chopper
>Assists: The remaining SHs

Yes

Also in Marineford it's heavily implied that Doffla and Luffy's mom used to fuck

One way or the other you will have people pissed, better to have some SHs as assists to have a more diverse roster then to put all the SHs and have a much more limited roster

Chopper is probably the most expendable and least popular SH in the crew. I don't think many people would mind if he was left out.

Nigga what. Chopper is one of the most popular crew members. It's why he has the most fucking merchandise

I included Chopper thinking on a stance character, a fighter that changes fighting styles depending on which stance(form) it is currently using it
Needed Beast pirates representatives, they are the only things we have

Nigga you put a little bit of everything but you have no complete strawhat crew, no complete shichibukais, no even complete pre-timeskips admirals. And still you got characters we haven't even seen fight like Shanks and Kaidou. And you included fucking Jozu but not Whitebeard or Ace. Seriously what the fuck.

I forgot Aokiji, shit

Pick a fruit. Not a DF, just a fruit.

Now pick a fitting fruit power for that fruit

No dead characters

Your diverse cast is full of characters that have literally no screen time in comparison to so many others. You have Kaido, Jack, Shanks, Jozu, Burgess and Kid, who have next to no screen time and would have a bare bones move set. The big point of DB FighterZ is that it takes moves and abilities directly from the manga, panel by panel, and a lot of your characters would require them to make shit up on the spot.

banana
time travel

dragonfruit
dragon zoan

dog, chopper is a walking mascot
i'm not complaining that chopper is there and the stance idea is cool. i'm obviously talking about that brook, robin and nami are considered assists despite them having enough moves for two move-sets

>banana
the one who eats it becomes a peeling human, able to peel the layers off of any object or creature

Apple
Super healthy body

Kiwi
Kiwi zoan

Yes.

>Least popular SH
That's actually Franky.

Melon.
Turns the user's head into a melon. Can spit seeds that can turn into melons, allowing the user to essentially shoot bullets or canonballs.

Pomegranate fruit.
Can turn anything into a grenade.

>Grapes
Human zoan model : DYONISOS

Watermelon
Water-Water fruit (still weak against seawater)

An apple. If you look at any doctor they will immediately be defeated.

>Character's name is Chopper
>doesn't use chopping weapons

Sexiest One Piece character?

>Character's name is Crocodile
>DF isn't a crocodile Zoan